Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Comedy Hearts!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kyle

Comedy Hearts! Empty
PostSubject: Comedy Hearts!   Comedy Hearts! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 10:54 am

Hi! Now, i know that you all are suprised that I am a graphic designer (still learning but hey, I'm pretty good.) But I also am an aspiring movie producer/video game designer!

On youtube I am known as : SpirtWorldProduction
I am currently making a video series called Comedy Hearts which is a funny kindome hearts series
I am also working on a 'Sora and the Minish Cap' Series ( I am making a game called Sora and the Minish Cap and these videos are showing you the game before I am done with it [which will be a long time from now] but as I finish adding new features and new areas I will be making new videos of this game)

Please go watch these videos and starting laughing till your brain mealts Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Kyle

Comedy Hearts! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comedy Hearts!   Comedy Hearts! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 10:56 am

TRIPLE DICE ROLL FOR FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Predictions using ESP:
Multiply the sum of numbers I roll by 10 and that is how many people will go look up my video series!!! Laughing lol! Laughing
Back to top Go down
<GM>Haydies
Admin
Admin
<GM>Haydies

Number of posts : 1317
Class : Boss
Power Source : Mana
Registration date : 2007-09-09

Character sheet
Level: Admin
Health:
Comedy Hearts! Left_bar_bleue15003/15003Comedy Hearts! Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
Comedy Hearts! Left_bar_bleue15000/15000Comedy Hearts! Empty_bar_bleue  (15000/15000)

Comedy Hearts! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comedy Hearts!   Comedy Hearts! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 10:56 am

The member Xemnas has done the following action : Roll dices

3 times Comedy Hearts! De6
Results :
  Comedy Hearts! De6   Comedy Hearts! De1   Comedy Hearts! De2
Back to top Go down
Kyle

Comedy Hearts! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comedy Hearts!   Comedy Hearts! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 10:58 am

ACCORDING TO MY ESP PREDICTIONS 90 PEOPLE WILL GO LOOK ME UP ON YOUTUBE NOW!!! Use youtube's search bar and type in: Spirtworldproduction

Only if you want to be one of the 90! Laughing lol!

Im very very hyper right now!! TOO MUCH COFFEE!!!!!!! bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down

Comedy Hearts! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comedy Hearts!   Comedy Hearts! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 11:47 am

I would love to look you up but sadly I am only at school, so youtube is blocked... and the chick sitting next to me says hi XP

Here she is: Xigbar is a faggot. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kyle

Comedy Hearts! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comedy Hearts!   Comedy Hearts! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 1:12 pm

Where do you go to school?
Youtube is also blocked at my school =) I go to nordhoff!

One way to break past a proxy server like that is:
https://vtunnel.com

They will go right through the proxy allowing you to even go to myspace if that is what you choose!
Back to top Go down
VincentV

Comedy Hearts! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comedy Hearts!   Comedy Hearts! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 1:23 pm

vtunnel is blocked at my school, if theres a proxy my schools blocked it, do you know how to make a proxy?
Back to top Go down

Comedy Hearts! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comedy Hearts!   Comedy Hearts! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 1:32 pm

google defilter... it works at my school maybe it will work at yours...
Back to top Go down
Kyle

Comedy Hearts! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comedy Hearts!   Comedy Hearts! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 1:35 pm

No, sorry, but i will Post a list of proxy bypassers soon!
Back to top Go down
Kyle

Comedy Hearts! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comedy Hearts!   Comedy Hearts! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 1:37 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Comedy Hearts! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comedy Hearts!   Comedy Hearts! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Comedy Hearts!
Page 1 of 1