Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Y'all can thank Haruko

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sora
Sora

Number of posts : 421
Class : Paladin, you know - the one class that kicks arse
Power Source : Jessica
Registration date : 2007-12-06

Character sheet
Level: 4
Health:
Y'all can thank Haruko Left_bar_bleue400/400Y'all can thank Haruko Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
Y'all can thank Haruko Left_bar_bleue300/300Y'all can thank Haruko Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

Y'all can thank Haruko Empty
PostSubject: Y'all can thank Haruko   Y'all can thank Haruko Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 10:19 pm

Everybody go kiss Haruko on the cheek and dance merrily with her, because I AM LEAVING!!! AND YES YOU CAN BLAME HER FOR IT!!!!

Kyle Hargrove - Devotee to this site since within a week of it's creation

PS: I am going to finish the graphics project Riku asked me to first
Back to top Go down
http://ssbm.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Y'all can thank Haruko   Y'all can thank Haruko Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 10:39 pm

He is just pissy because he has the audacity to talk crap about me then get mad when I show force and kick him from the chat for doing so.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Sora

Character sheet
Health:
Y'all can thank Haruko Left_bar_bleue400/400Y'all can thank Haruko Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
Y'all can thank Haruko Left_bar_bleue300/300Y'all can thank Haruko Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Y'all can thank Haruko   Y'all can thank Haruko Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 10:44 pm

YOU WERE DISSING ON ME FIRST AND there are only two ppl who have power enough over me to ask me to come back... maybe a third...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Y'all can thank Haruko   Y'all can thank Haruko Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 10:51 pm

What are you talking about. I said that to you, then in that vary same post I told you I was kidding. Then you go and tell me that after you continue to say things like that to me in YIM and I tell you how I don't like it.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Sora

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Y'all can thank Haruko   Y'all can thank Haruko Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 11:18 pm

Yall can now thank Jessica and Nariko, i have been convinced not to Leave
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Y'all can thank Haruko   Y'all can thank Haruko Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 11:23 pm

even though you can get on my nerves we have some good times and laughs. Glad to know your not leaving.
Back to top Go down
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Number of posts : 906
Registration date : 2007-10-21

Character sheet
Level: 6
Health:
Y'all can thank Haruko Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Y'all can thank Haruko Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Y'all can thank Haruko Left_bar_bleue900/900Y'all can thank Haruko Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: Y'all can thank Haruko   Y'all can thank Haruko Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 12:56 pm

Wow that was a pathitic chat and we know you wouldnt leave Kairi has her ways to keep people here -_- lol the mood changed drasticly on this convo lol it was ANGRY to MID ANGER to NICE lol WOWZERS
Back to top Go down
Sora
Sora

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Y'all can thank Haruko   Y'all can thank Haruko Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 7:05 pm

Kairi/Jessica AND Nariko, Demous. notice the word AND
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Y'all can thank Haruko   Y'all can thank Haruko Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 7:29 pm

Demous wrote:
Wow that was a pathitic chat and we know you wouldnt leave Kairi has her ways to keep people here -_- lol the mood changed drasticly on this convo lol it was ANGRY to MID ANGER to NICE lol WOWZERS
more to him being pissed at me for no real reason while I am just being like I always am -_-
Back to top Go down
Sora
Sora

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Y'all can thank Haruko   Y'all can thank Haruko Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 7:40 pm

Haruko wrote:
Demous wrote:
more to him being pissed at me for no real reason while I am just being like I always am -_-

And I'm sorry for it, I apologized on Y!M but you haven't replied yet >.<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Y'all can thank Haruko   Y'all can thank Haruko Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 11:38 pm

you said you blocked me so I took you off my list, anyone not on my list can't send me messages.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Sora

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Y'all can thank Haruko   Y'all can thank Haruko Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 10:00 am

Haruko wrote:
you said you blocked me so I took you off my list, anyone not on my list can't send me messages.

Doi, well the block didn't work because you were on my normal list and my mobile list >.< so you aren't blocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Y'all can thank Haruko   Y'all can thank Haruko Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 10:19 am

: P
Well then if you want to continue talking to me on YIM then delete my account then request another friends list with me.
Back to top Go down
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Number of posts : 906
Registration date : 2007-10-21

Character sheet
Level: 6
Health:
Y'all can thank Haruko Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Y'all can thank Haruko Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Y'all can thank Haruko Left_bar_bleue900/900Y'all can thank Haruko Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: Y'all can thank Haruko   Y'all can thank Haruko Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 11:24 am

Idc about Nariko its like same thing w/e they have there ways it really doesnt matter -_- stupid stupid stupid
Back to top Go down
Sora
Sora

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Y'all can thank Haruko   Y'all can thank Haruko Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 11:46 am

Kyle = Fucking Stupid Mother Fucking Idiot
/-\
-|-
Someone kill that bastard PLEASE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Y'all can thank Haruko   Y'all can thank Haruko Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Y'all can thank Haruko
Page 1 of 1