Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dante
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Dante

Number of posts : 407
Class : Demon Slayer
Power Source : Crison/shadowmagic mixed into Chaos Magic (Divine)
Registration date : 2008-01-23

Character sheet
Level: 4
Health:
The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open) Left_bar_bleue400/400The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open) Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open) Left_bar_bleue300/300The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open) Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open) Empty
PostSubject: The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open)   The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 10:29 am

Dante throws Zack through a portal and before it closes he says, " We will finsih this some other time." then after the portal a giant portal opens from the ground and from it large amounts of heartless and nobodies emerge from it. " why is those that aren't so good end up doing all the good?"
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomheartsdr.forumotion.com
Nero
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Nero

Number of posts : 1293
Class : Demo Slayer
Power Source : What?
Registration date : 2007-09-16

Character sheet
Level: 8
Health:
The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open) Left_bar_bleue1100/1100The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open) Empty_bar_bleue  (1100/1100)
Mana:
The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open)   The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 6:26 pm

Nero faced Dante, then the horde of enemies. "I don't want to but.....if we both wanna stay alive....ugh, we gotta work together...."
Back to top Go down
Dante
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Dante

Character sheet
Health:
The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open) Left_bar_bleue400/400The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open) Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open) Left_bar_bleue300/300The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open) Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open)   The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 9:25 pm

"hey i don't like this anymore than you do and if we live through this then we can finish what we started , no interuptions."

Then lookinhg away from Nero, he poicks up his sword and perpares for then to attack, and just as he pulled the sword from the ground his arms became surrounded by black, and red flames.

"I have been waiting for this power for a long time. CHIVALLIYAY GAUNLETS 15% POWER!!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

Number of posts : 227
Class : Mercenary
Registration date : 2008-01-25

Character sheet
Level: 3
Health:
The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open) Left_bar_bleue200/200The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Mana:
The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open) Left_bar_bleue120/120The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open) Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)

PostSubject: Re: The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open)   The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 10:41 pm

"I hope you guys don't mind if I cut in!" Jack said as he seemed to appear out of no where and chopped a group of heartless in half. He backflipped to avoid an attack and rested the tip of his blade onto a stone wall, scraping the blade across it hard enough to cause some strong friction, the blade of the sword lighting like a match (Read the "Crimson wing" topic to learn how this happened). "Is it just me, or is something cookin'?" Jack said as he swiped at a heartless that had launched itself at him, the flaming blade of his sword cutting through the creature like butter.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Dante

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open)   The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 10:56 pm

" dang it you had to go and piss them off didn't you. now you've done it."

Then he lifts Rebellion and starts to attack the endless amount of heartless
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

Character sheet
Health:
The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open) Left_bar_bleue200/200The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Mana:
The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open) Left_bar_bleue120/120The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open) Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)

PostSubject: Re: The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open)   The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 11:03 pm

"Hey! I hunt Heartless for a living! And this just so happened to be where the action was! Damn..." Jack said as the flames on his sword went out. He paid no mind to it and just continued hacking at the heartless, brutally killing one by throwing it in the air and throwing his sword into it, catching the weapon and flinging it around until the heartless was sent flying into a wall. I love this job. he thought, contented, as he stabbed a heartless so it was impaled onto the ground and stomped onto it's head, pulling his sword out of it's stomach.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Sora

Number of posts : 421
Class : Paladin, you know - the one class that kicks arse
Power Source : Jessica
Registration date : 2007-12-06

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open)   The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 11:07 pm

Sora Slides down the nearest palm tree trunk and withdraws 'Bringer of Dusk' "Looks like you guys can use a hand!" Sora runs into the fray, slashing wildly - Killing a heartless with every swing.
Back to top Go down
http://ssbm.forumotion.com
Dante
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Dante

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open)   The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 11:09 pm

" well i was wondering when the infamous sora would show himself, and couldn't be at a better time."

throwing heartless into the sky and using the CsS. but no matter how many they had killed more just a rose from the pit of darness in there place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open)   The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 11:16 pm

Mitsuki and Tsukiya ported to the area. "Just as I thought." Mitsuki said. "A big heartless concentration." Tsukiya finished. The two started to change and transform into their Kitsune forms. When in them they charged a beam and shot it, into the batch of heartless killing many of them instantly. Mitsuki looked to Sora and ran to him. "What are you doing here?" She asked him.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open)   The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 11:17 pm

Jack just stayed silent as he continued fighting, his attacks becoming less frequent and his defensive manuvers seemed to cease. Because of this, Jack was being struck to the point where he might collapse, and that would make him the heartless' punching bag. He got a second wind and continued with his brutal heartless-slaying, spinning around just in time to be struck in the face. He killed the heartless that attacked him and held his head, blood dripping from his hand as he did. He used his free hand to keep up the assault.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Sora

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open)   The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 11:18 pm

Sora looked at Mitsuki. "Fighting Heartless, just like the old days."
Back to top Go down
Dante
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Dante

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open)   The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 11:21 pm

looking around i could see that everyone was getting tired becasue no matter how many they cut down more just kept coming in their place. " i think we are mortally screwed if we don't find a way to get rid of these little pest, because eventhough i love having fun this is a little much."
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open)   The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 11:27 pm

Jack dropped to the ground, having lost his balance, and groaned. "Great. I'm gonna get ripped to shreds now..." he muttered as he struggled to get up, his whole body shaking. He managed to get to his knees and pulled out his secondary sword and slashed some nearby heartless, gritting his teeth as he struggled to get on his feet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open)   The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 11:31 pm

Mitsuki looked to the Heartless then to Sora. "You will just have to be the guinea pig then." Her body started to glow with a blue aura. She turned her body into a beam of light and shot up into the air, she came down and hit Sora, but he was not hurt and only felt stronger, his body fully engulfed with the blue mist. Tsukiya looked around and then started to glow the same, but with a yellow color, he shot into the air and then hit Dante. His power started to rise the same way as he started to glow yellow.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Dante

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open)   The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 11:33 pm

" this power..... it feels great. thank you and now it's time for the party to begin. Kidal come out and play lets have a little bit of fun."
Back to top Go down
Sora
Sora

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open)   The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 11:34 pm

Sora fuses the glow into a snake which he uses to kill all the heartless attacking Jack and then he wraps it around Jack and pulls him to safety.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open)   The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 11:38 pm

"Thanks, Sora. I owe you one..." Jack said in between breaths as he sheathed his sword and sat down, still holding his wound shut. Wow. I'm really helping everyone, aren't I? He thought angrily, rolling his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Sora

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open)   The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 11:41 pm

Sora notices a Heartless behind Jack and kills it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open)   The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 11:44 pm

Mitsuki's power created a bomb effect and shattered from him, killing all the heartless in a 8 foot radius. Seconds later Sora's body was full of the blue aura again.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Sora

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open)   The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 11:45 pm

Sora stands in awe at the power for a second before rushing into a large group of heartless, letting the aura explode again.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Dante

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open)   The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 11:47 pm

then as sora strikes the heartless behind jack the ground begins to quaike and ridges of ice begin to arise from the ground and atop of then was all the members from Organization XIII.

" damn it as if this party wasn't fun enough. Sora you and everyone take care of the heartless i will take care of the organization."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open)   The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 11:51 pm

Midna and Haruko arose in two new pilers behind the Organization, looking down at everything. She snaps her fingers and a fire was set of in the center of the heartless mob, killing thousands of them.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Dante

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open)   The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 11:57 pm

" haruko thanks but if you don't mind i would like to take them on by myself."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open)   The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 12:00 am

"Tsukiya? I thought you were around here." She said calmly. "Well since you like to disobey then you will be taught a lesson." She looked to Midna, not showing any emotion. "Take him out." She asked. Midna smiled and turned to Dante, her form changing to look just like his. Midna disappeared, seconds later Dante was hit down to the floor, Midna right above him.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Dante

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open)   The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 12:09 am

"uhhhh what just hit me?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open)   The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next