Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open)   The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 12:13 am

"Try looking above you." Midna called to him. "Get to the organization, I will take her." Tsukiya said as he jumped from Dante's body, lunging at Midna. He grabs her, opening a portal as he did. The two fall into the portal, away from everyone.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Sora

Number of posts : 421
Class : Paladin, you know - the one class that kicks arse
Power Source : Jessica
Registration date : 2007-12-06

Character sheet
Level: 4
Health:
The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue400/400The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue300/300The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open)   The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 12:15 am

Sora runs in swinging his keyblade
Back to top Go down
http://ssbm.forumotion.com
Dante
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Dante

Number of posts : 407
Class : Demon Slayer
Power Source : Crison/shadowmagic mixed into Chaos Magic (Divine)
Registration date : 2008-01-23

Character sheet
Health:
The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue400/400The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue300/300The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open)   The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 12:19 am

" sora take care of the heartless i finally know who murdered my family that long time ago. it was the organization."

AS he ran up the side of the ice spikes his body became surrounded by red and black flames.

" the 13 of you shall die today and if not i will take as many of you as possible with me."

They all just look at me and in unison say:

" what could one man do to us."

" just one man but a half Demon as well."
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomheartsdr.forumotion.com
Jack

Jack

Number of posts : 227
Class : Mercenary
Registration date : 2008-01-25

Character sheet
Level: 3
Health:
The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Mana:
The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue120/120The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)

PostSubject: Re: The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open)   The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 10:54 am

Jack stood up and looked at Organization XIII. "Perfect revenge time. But I've got other matters to attend to..." he said as he pulled out Crimson wing and jumped back into the fray. He started hacking through heartless again, showing a power he never showed before. Why am I stronger all of a sudden? I guess I shouldn't worry about it. I've got something important to finish... he thought as he continued cutting the heartless down as if he were cutting through underbrush, his anger seeming to fuel his actions more than ever.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Dante

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open)   The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 11:06 am

" NOW YOU WILL PAY FOR MURDERING MY FAMILY .DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Charging the Crimson shadow Strike it turns from a red to its final for whiich is Black. [i]damn i can only take one of them with this.

"Xemnas it's time for you to pay for your sins now BURN IN HELL. CRIMSON SHADOW STRIKE."

With a large explosion and a flash the attcack connected, so he thought. but when the light was gone there was another man in front of xemnas wearing an organixation xiii robe. when he took of his I froze in astonishment. There in front of him stood one of the most powerful nobodies known in history ZANE.

" Nice try Dante but i won't let it be that easy."

"damn it ."

Exhausted from the attack I fall to the ground. Then Zane picks me up by the throat and throws me off the ice spikes. then when i fell to the ground I land on a spike.

*couugh* *cough*
* gasp(

" Awhhhhh."

Yelling out in pain.

" I can't die here."
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Number of posts : 1950
Class : Assassin
Power Source : Darkness, Shadows, Daemonia
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Character sheet
Level: Admin (11)
Health:
The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15003/15003The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue14000/15000The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (14000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open)   The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 11:10 am

Daimos darts along the tops of buildings followed by a man in dark armor, a woman in shining white battle garbs, and another man with attributes of both the previous man and woman's clothing. They stop on a rooftop overlooking the disturbance. "And just what the hell is going on down there?" Daimos says as he looks down. "It seems to be a battle of some sort...would you like us to check on it?" the woman asks. Daimos looks back at her then back down at the fight and nods. "Yeah, you and Varodas go check it out. Ezrael, you'll stay here with me until they find out what's going on." Daimos instructs. The woman nods then looks at the dark-garbed man. "Come little brother, master has given us orders." Bahleil says then jumps over the edge and down to the fight. "I've told her several times not to belittle me...yet she still does it." Varodas sighs. Daimos grins then pats him on the shoulder. "Like it or not, she's always going to be your big sister, so get used to it. Now get going." Daimos says and nudges him slightly. Varodas sighs. "As you wish, master." He replies then jumps down and follows Bahleil. Ezrael steps up beside Daimos on the ledge. "Are you certain that they are capable of this task?" He asks. Daimos nods. "Yeah, they may be young, but they're powerful." He adds.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Dante

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open)   The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 11:15 am

still laying on the spike you uses some of his energy to sumon Kidal

" Master no hold on."

then kidal pulls him off the spike and carries him . then i whisper to kidal:

"tell them to retreat we need to rest."

everyone retreat we can't finish this battle now."
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

Character sheet
Health:
The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Mana:
The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue120/120The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)

PostSubject: Re: The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open)   The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 11:20 am

"Ok, you nobody scum! It's time to die!!!!" Jack shouted at Organization XIII, two voices seeming to come out at the same time, as he charged at the cloaked figures, anger burning in his eyes. He jumped at Zane and lunged for his head.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Dante

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open)   The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 11:22 am

With a quick movement he dodges the attack with little or no effort then grabs Jack bye the Head and throws him into the mountainside.

" you are an ignorant little fool and if you wish to die i would be happy to fulfill that wish."
Back to top Go down
Dante
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Dante

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open)   The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 11:31 am

" Kidal......I be .......fine go help him."

Holding the wound on his chest he stands up wearily and lifts his sword.

" Are you sure you will be alright master."

" damnit if you don't get moving i will kill you myself now GO."

Then i start cutting away at the heartless.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Number of posts : 1950
Class : Assassin
Power Source : Darkness, Shadows, Daemonia
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Character sheet
Level: Admin (11)
Health:
The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15003/15003The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue14000/15000The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (14000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open)   The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 11:36 am

Varodas and Bahleil appear next to Jack. Varodas readies his sword while Bahleil takes a casual battle stance with her spear. Varodas looks over his shoulder at Jack. "Our master sent us to aid you...are you hurt?" Varodas asks. "Do not let your guard down, little brother, master and Ezrael are watching." Bahleil says as she locks her eyes on Zane, watching his every movement. Varodas looks at her and nods slightly then turns and helps Jack to his feet. "Be on your guard from now on, you were too careless." He warns then turns to face Zane once more.

Last edited by Daimos Ishida on Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open)   The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 11:40 am

"I'm fine." Jack said as he stood back up and cracked his knuckles, ignoring the pain he was experiencing. "Why don't you do us all a favor and burn...?" he said as he tossed a fire spell at the Organization, not caring if it hit or not, and walked away.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Dante

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open)   The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 11:44 am

Watching the two new comers help jack Zane Draws a sword identical to masamune

" well it looks like i may have a challenge after all."
Back to top Go down
Dante
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Dante

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open)   The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 11:48 am

" Zane your fight is with me, and plus i am not done yet."

then the wound on my chest began to heal itself.

"as you wish."

then zane and i both went at each other. As the Organization watches Zane and Dante battle they become impatient and summon there weapons and prepare to enter the fight.

" all of you get out of here now i can hold them off for a while."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open)   The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 12:58 pm

A light flashed before Daimos, knocking Varodas off the building. "Why Daimos. Have you come to watch the fight as well?" She asked, passing a small fake smile to him. It fades when she looks over her shoulder to the destruction happening below. "Its not really a battle though, and I say the Organization is winning. They did, however, remember me."
Back to top Go down
Dante
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Dante

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open)   The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 1:03 pm

" Well two just going to stand up there or would you mind helping a little."

Looking up at Daimos and Haruko.Then the Organization began there assault
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open)   The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 11:46 pm

Jack sighed as he leaped into the battle between Dante and the organization. "I can't let you have all the fun, ya know." he said as he blocked an on-coming attack from one member and kicked him in the face before punching another one in the gut.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Dante

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open)   The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 11:49 pm

" then let's do it together."

I attacked the other two that where at our side, knocking them into the ice pillars and breaking them.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open)   The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 11:52 pm

"This is gonna be one hell of a party!!!" Jack shouted as he slashed at another organization member and ducked backwards to avoid an attack. "Talk about a close shave..." he said as he dropkicked his attacker and blocked another attack.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Dante

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open)   The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 11:54 pm

" no kidding "

Doing the exact same manuvers.

" hey i just realized they don't come back if you knock them into their pillars so knock them into the pillars."
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open)   The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 11:57 pm

"Thanks for the tip!" Jack said as he tossed two organization members into a pillar and kicked another one into another pillar, all in one motion.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Dante

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open)   The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 12:01 am

"Now lets go get Zane."

As i Kicked the last of the Organization member into the pillars
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open)   The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 3:26 pm

"You first. Last time I went after that guy, he knocked me flat on my rear..." Jack said as he cracked his knuckles and rolled his head. "On second thought, let's double-team him." He said as he and Dante jumped at Zane.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Dante

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open)   The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 3:34 pm

"How about you try out your new weapons."

Then I pull Yamato out of the ground and fly to the top of the pillar in which Zane is standing on.

"You aren't getting a way this time."

" If you think you can still beat me then you are in for a rude aeakening."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open)   The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The possible end of everything good (Dante & Nero/ open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2