Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

a walk in wonderland (open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Dante
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Dante

Number of posts : 407
Class : Demon Slayer
Power Source : Crison/shadowmagic mixed into Chaos Magic (Divine)
Registration date : 2008-01-23

Character sheet
Level: 4
Health:
a walk in wonderland (open) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue400/400a walk in wonderland (open) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
a walk in wonderland (open) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue300/300a walk in wonderland (open) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

a walk in wonderland (open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a walk in wonderland (open)   a walk in wonderland (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 7:28 pm

Then i appear behind Chris and smash him through the trickmaster's castle. Through one end and out the other. then appears on the otherside and grabs himby the throat and launches both of them at the ground and just before we impact I jump away.

"let's see you get up from that."

then i start to walk away.
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomheartsdr.forumotion.com
chris the ultima holder

chris the ultima holder

Number of posts : 463
Class : gaurdian
Power Source : chocolate!
Registration date : 2008-02-15

Character sheet
Health:
a walk in wonderland (open) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue400/400a walk in wonderland (open) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
a walk in wonderland (open) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue250/300a walk in wonderland (open) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/300)

PostSubject: Re: a walk in wonderland (open)   a walk in wonderland (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 7:07 am

chris disintergrates again "please don't insulte me..." he grabs dante by the throat mashes him into the ground and keeps puching his face so hard and fast he starts bleeding all over his face
Back to top Go down
Dante
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Dante

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:
a walk in wonderland (open) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue300/300a walk in wonderland (open) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: a walk in wonderland (open)   a walk in wonderland (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 3:31 pm

" THAT'S IT KID NOW YOU ARE GOING TO DIE. KIDAL LET'S DO IT. LETS FUSE."

Then with a burst of light Kidal and myself merge into one. Then all the wounds heal themselves. then in a blink of an eye he grabs Chris by the throat and throws himinto a pillar and through it and into a mountainside, and as Chris fall he kicks Chris in the Spine with the heel of his boot.
Back to top Go down
chris the ultima holder

chris the ultima holder

Number of posts : 463
Class : gaurdian
Power Source : chocolate!
Registration date : 2008-02-15

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:
a walk in wonderland (open) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue250/300a walk in wonderland (open) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/300)

PostSubject: Re: a walk in wonderland (open)   a walk in wonderland (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 5:12 pm

"...umm do you think you scare me?"chris doges all the attacks and kicks dante so hard he goes flying "gee i thought you were gonna be strong..."
Back to top Go down
Dante
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Dante

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: a walk in wonderland (open)   a walk in wonderland (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 5:41 pm

he instantly disappears as soon as chris tries to counter kicks him back up into the ground
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Vergil

Number of posts : 51
Class : Dark Slayer
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
a walk in wonderland (open) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/50a walk in wonderland (open) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Mana:
a walk in wonderland (open) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30/30a walk in wonderland (open) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: a walk in wonderland   a walk in wonderland (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 1:23 am

Vergil walks into the corridor and Yamato lying on the ground. not even noticing chris. he picked up the blade he lost but it began to glow and it disappeared. "Yamato... Why do you leave me?" Vergil asked as he turned to leave the room.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Nero

Number of posts : 1293
Class : Demo Slayer
Power Source : What?
Registration date : 2007-09-16

Character sheet
Level: 8
Health:
a walk in wonderland (open) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1100/1100a walk in wonderland (open) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1100/1100)
Mana:
a walk in wonderland (open) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000a walk in wonderland (open) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: a walk in wonderland (open)   a walk in wonderland (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 4:16 pm

As Dante and Chris are fighting, he grabs them both with his Devil Bringer. "Now, then...lets see you get out of [i]that[/]!" He said, squeezing them both. "Now, why go to all this trouble and ruin this nice place?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a walk in wonderland (open)   a walk in wonderland (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a walk in wonderland (open)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3