Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Genesis side-trip

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Genesis side-trip Empty
PostSubject: Genesis side-trip   Genesis side-trip Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 2:16 am

OOC: Organization XIII members may post here regardless

A portal forms in the center of the castle, with Zexion walking out of it then Daimos following. Zexion turns to look toward Daimos but manages to see Rixusaku. "I see your just as lazy as ever. You didn't even go when the superior told you to. Said you will be there in a little bit and here you are." Zexion teased a bit. "Anyway I already got him." He added, as if she couldn't see he was there.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Number of posts : 1950
Class : Assassin
Power Source : Darkness, Shadows, Daemonia
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Character sheet
Level: Admin (11)
Health:
Genesis side-trip Left_bar_bleue15003/15003Genesis side-trip Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
Genesis side-trip Left_bar_bleue14000/15000Genesis side-trip Empty_bar_bleue  (14000/15000)

Genesis side-trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genesis side-trip   Genesis side-trip Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 2:25 am

Daimos looks at her and grins evilly then looks back at Zexion. "We're wasting time, I told you I don't want to be taking all day. Now hurry up and take me to your "superior," I'm curious to know what he wants with me." Daimos says then looks at Rixusaku again. He smirks then looks at Zexion once more. "I'd train her a little better, her power is laughable at best." Daimos taunts harshly.

Last edited by &lt;GM&gt;Daimos on Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rixusaku
Graphics and Designs Staff
Rixusaku

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-02-21

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
Genesis side-trip Left_bar_bleue50/50Genesis side-trip Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Mana:
Genesis side-trip Left_bar_bleue30/30Genesis side-trip Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

Genesis side-trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genesis side-trip   Genesis side-trip Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 2:30 am

"I can see that. Besides, you should know that I don't listen to orders well!" A big grin crossed her face and then she looked over at daimos. His and Zexion's conversation continued, and then Daimos' comment came. She walked over to him with a shocked look and a hand on her chest.

"Ow. Daimos, that hurt me deep." Of course it didn't though. Crossing her arms, she looked between the two.

"Anyways, I guess that wouldn't hurt. After all, I'm still new so I'm not as strong as you two."
Back to top Go down
http://www.alextenshi.deviantart.com
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Genesis side-trip Left_bar_bleue15003/15003Genesis side-trip Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
Genesis side-trip Left_bar_bleue14000/15000Genesis side-trip Empty_bar_bleue  (14000/15000)

Genesis side-trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genesis side-trip   Genesis side-trip Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 11:18 am

"Now now, the grown-ups are talking, it's rude to interrupt!" Daimos taunts again and pats her on the head mockingly. "Why don't you go play with your toys and be a good little nobody!" He adds then pushes her aside. "Now let's go, I'm starting to get bored, and when I get bored things get killed." He urges.
Back to top Go down

Genesis side-trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genesis side-trip   Genesis side-trip Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 11:26 am

"Things? Things can't be killed, only destroyed." Zexion mocks a bit. He looked to Rixusaku and gives a shrug to her. "This way then." He said as he turned around and started to walk down the castle's halls.
Back to top Go down
Rixusaku
Rixusaku

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Genesis side-trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genesis side-trip   Genesis side-trip Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 2:13 pm

"Pft! Like I give a care." She scoffed after Daimos said it was rude for her to "interupt."

"I agree with Zexion on that comment. But anyways, you can't push me away that easily Daimos." She said as she started to follow the two, curious to what they were doing. The Superior wanted her to meet with them earlier, though she didn't know why. As she followed them, she kept her hands behind her back.

"So what are you two doing, hmm? Nothing exciting I can see, since poor Daimy here is bored." She gave a smirk over to Daimos.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Genesis side-trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genesis side-trip   Genesis side-trip Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 2:51 pm

"Hmm...annoying. You talk pretty big...for someone so weak. How you became a member of Organization XIII is a mystery to me...but I think they might need to revamp their application standards. I'd have a better chance of being a member, even if I'm not a nobody." He smirks then looks at Zexion. "So what do you know about your Superior wanting to meet me?" He asks.
Back to top Go down

Genesis side-trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genesis side-trip   Genesis side-trip Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 2:56 pm

"I ask you to please be kinder to my friend. Everyone one once started out weak. Its only a matter of time before she reaches our level." Zexion said, defending his friend and partner. "As for what he might want, I am not sure myself. He wanted to see you alone."
Back to top Go down
Rixusaku
Rixusaku

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Genesis side-trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genesis side-trip   Genesis side-trip Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 3:02 pm

She picked her ear and flung whatever was on it off to the side.

"I say that whenever Daimos gets done talking with Xemnas we should all do something. I'm bored stiff and no one here is fun. Well, besides Axel and Demyx but that's because it's those two and they're not here at the moment."

She started to skip now as she started walking beside the two and not behind them.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Genesis side-trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genesis side-trip   Genesis side-trip Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 3:21 pm

Daimos glances at her and scoffs. "I'll consider being nice to her...if I decide to she'd be lucky. Most likely I won't, though." He replies. Daimos pauses for a second and stands in thought. "Wait right here." He says then vanishes into a portal. He returns seconds later with his arms folded grinning smartly. "Ok, we can continue. I had to leave a little present for some "friends." He grins and walks past them, continuing towards the castle.
Back to top Go down

Genesis side-trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genesis side-trip   Genesis side-trip Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 3:33 pm

Zexion walks up to the door and stands still. "You have to go one through this point, by yourself."
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Genesis side-trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genesis side-trip   Genesis side-trip Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 3:36 pm

Daimos looks at them curiously then pushes open the door. "Hmm...yeah, right. Alright then, let's get this over with. I'll be back...eventually." He says then walks in, the door closing behind him. He looks around, seeing the castle restored from his last visit. "Heh, these Nobodies work fast." He smirks then continues into the castle, heading to the Altar of Naught.
Back to top Go down

Genesis side-trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genesis side-trip   Genesis side-trip Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 3:47 pm

Zexion looks to Rixusaku and sighs. "And now all we can do, is wait." He said to her. "Wait, I have an idea. Be right back." He told her just before vanishing in a portal. A few seconds to a minute later he came back, holding two Sea-salt ice creams. "Just don't hit me with it again." He said as he gave her one of them.
Back to top Go down
Rixusaku
Rixusaku

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Genesis side-trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genesis side-trip   Genesis side-trip Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 2:29 am

A chuckle escaped her throat when she heard him telling her not to throw it at him again.

"I won't hit you with it. I don't have your ice cream this time." She took the ice cream and started licking it, giving something a little bit of thought. "Hmm...I wonder..." She thought to herself.

"Hey, do you suppose there's any chance that we can...sneak inside the Alter of Naught and...oh I don't know...'accidentally' spy on the Superior and Daimos?" Looking over to Zexion now, she has a mischievous grin on her face.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Genesis side-trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genesis side-trip   Genesis side-trip Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 11:50 am

Daimos continues to walk through the castle. He notices that the hallways and rooms are lined with various Nobodies, but they don't attack him. They simply watch him closely, apparently curious as to why he was there. Daimos smirks then holds up his hand. A blast of dark energy forms in his hand then he launches it at a group of Snipers and Assassins. "Oops, hand slipped." He laughs smartly then continues on his way, the Nobodies now moving a little closer and watching him even more. He continues through the castle, finally arriving at the Altar of Naught. He narrows his eyes slightly then continues up to the top. When he gets to the top of the stairs, he sees Xemnas standing near the far edge. "Alright, I'm here now, so what did you want?" He asks as he walks over to him with his arms folded.
Back to top Go down

Genesis side-trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genesis side-trip   Genesis side-trip Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 1:11 pm

Zexion looks to Rixusaku and shrugs, "Sure, why not." He stands up and opens a portal, leading just outside the Alter. He steps inside of it, Rixusaku following him. Zexion soon steps out and walks up to the Alter of Naught. He looks inside then walks in. "Its clear." He whispers to her as he goes up to the end, spotting Daimos. He steps back so that they wont see him yet he could still hear.

"So, we meet at last, Daimos." Xemnas says, not turning around, still looking at his half created Kingdom Hearts. "I have heard a lot about you. These are just details though." He finally turns around and looks right at Daimos. Just before he speaks he see in the Alter something moving. "Come, we need a more quiet place to talk." He said as he opened a portal right in the middle of the two. He walks forward and steps into it.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Genesis side-trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genesis side-trip   Genesis side-trip Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 1:18 pm

Daimos looks back trying to see if there was anything there. He continues to look intently then turns and looks up at the half-completed Kingdom Hearts. "I wonder if it has something to do with that...in any case I'm definitely not going back in there again....once was enough." He says then walks into the portal after Xemnas.
Back to top Go down
Rixusaku
Rixusaku

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Genesis side-trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genesis side-trip   Genesis side-trip Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 2:35 pm

"In there again? He's been in Kingdom Hearts before? When?" She looked over at Zexion, curious as to how Daimos was in Kingdom Hearts and why he didn't want to go in there again.
Back to top Go down

Genesis side-trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genesis side-trip   Genesis side-trip Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 2:38 pm

"He was in Kingdom Hearts once before. Why I am not really sure. I guess in his search for power, he was sent there, but soon he broke out. However. We can figure out what its like in there from him. Maybe we can become hole or something, I don't know." Zexion pauses and looks to Rixusaku. "Why the hell do you make me answer things I have no idea what the answer is?" He asked her. "You know what, forget it. Lets just get back down there, before they find out we were up here... not that he doesn't know that all ready." Zexion rose to his feet and opened another portal, walking in it without knowing Rixusaku was even coming with him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Genesis side-trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genesis side-trip   Genesis side-trip Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Genesis side-trip
Page 1 of 1