Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

chris's application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chris the ultima holder

chris the ultima holder

Number of posts : 463
Class : gaurdian
Power Source : chocolate!
Registration date : 2008-02-15

Character sheet
Level: 4
Health:
chris's application Left_bar_bleue400/400chris's application Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
chris's application Left_bar_bleue250/300chris's application Empty_bar_bleue  (250/300)

chris's application Empty
PostSubject: chris's application   chris's application Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 2:07 pm

What interest do you have on becoming in between light and darkness?i want to wish to harness the power of both light and dark for my own use if i'm not able to do so then i may use the power of dark.

Have you ever been affiliated with Darkness or Light? i am both made up of light and dark because half my heart is dark and my family the nobodies are creatures from the dark but i was born of light.

What makes you think you deserve to become part of the ORigin of Twilight?i just like others like me search for our meaning if we don't find meaning we will have many regrets.

What Class are you?i'm considered as a warrior to most people around me

What plans do you have for becoming neutral?really my plans for becoming neutral is so that i can harness the power of both sides and if that fails me i will just use the power i have now but i will also stay neutral for the sake of me and the others looking for meaning
Back to top Go down
<GM>Haydies
Admin
Admin
<GM>Haydies

Number of posts : 1317
Class : Boss
Power Source : Mana
Registration date : 2007-09-09

Character sheet
Level: Admin
Health:
chris's application Left_bar_bleue15003/15003chris's application Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
chris's application Left_bar_bleue15000/15000chris's application Empty_bar_bleue  (15000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: chris's application   chris's application Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 4:29 pm

Not Approved.
Back to top Go down
chris the ultima holder

chris the ultima holder

Character sheet
Health:
chris's application Left_bar_bleue400/400chris's application Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
chris's application Left_bar_bleue250/300chris's application Empty_bar_bleue  (250/300)

PostSubject: Re: chris's application   chris's application Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 5:28 pm

how come?
Back to top Go down
<GM>Haydies
Admin
Admin
<GM>Haydies

Number of posts : 1317
Class : Boss
Power Source : Mana
Registration date : 2007-09-09

Character sheet
Level: Admin
Health:
chris's application Left_bar_bleue15003/15003chris's application Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
chris's application Left_bar_bleue15000/15000chris's application Empty_bar_bleue  (15000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: chris's application   chris's application Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 5:32 pm

You are confused what it means to be "Neautral" You can't work on both light and darkness because that would shift the balance from one to another. Being Twilight does not mean you can harness both light and dark it simply means you have abilities that are simply for your own good and no one else. There was not really much thought into this application .... you can always try again later.
Back to top Go down
chris the ultima holder

chris the ultima holder

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: chris's application   chris's application Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 5:36 pm

ok i will become more neautral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: chris's application   chris's application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

chris's application
Page 1 of 1