Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

On to New And Better Things.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

On to New And Better Things. Empty
PostSubject: On to New And Better Things.   On to New And Better Things. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 8:48 am

Fayt and Xecivien Arrive at the Castle Gate. The two look amazed at the fine creation of this building. "Woah... so this is Radiant Garden Castle..." Fayt walks sloightly forward. "Xecivien, This doesnt look good..." He looks on at a sqaud of heartless. "Great... we were so close to getting are info..2
Back to top Go down
Xecivien

PostSubject: Re: On to New And Better Things.   On to New And Better Things. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 8:51 am

Xecivien shakes his head slightly. "Forget the shadows, we got those two guys following us... Let's hope that these Shadows are more than enough for them..." Xecivien then peered over to the Shadows. "Those two will only interfere with what we're doing... We have a few options available though..." Xecivien nods to Fayt, indicating that he should decide.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On to New And Better Things.   On to New And Better Things. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 8:53 am

"Alright, We will leave the shadows to them.. Right now we need to lose em" Fayt then leaps over the group of shadows that are charging forward. He then runs off down the corridor with his guns drawn. He yells back to Xecivien, telling him to hurry up.
Back to top Go down
Xecivien

PostSubject: Re: On to New And Better Things.   On to New And Better Things. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 8:55 am

Xecivien nods his head slightly as he shifts his body weight forward and flips over the group of Shadows, landing on the other side of them and running towards where Fayt is. "The Heartlesses here seem to be in a much bigger group than that in Twilight Town, I don't think we could take all them down as easily as we could back in Twilight..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On to New And Better Things.   On to New And Better Things. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 8:58 am

"Then could I help, there is nothing better on in the other worlds." Zexion said running right up behind Xecivien. "Hey whats up." He said smiling to him as if they were with each other for a while back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On to New And Better Things.   On to New And Better Things. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 8:59 am

"Well, its a good thing that Were not fighting them!!!" Fayt says running down the corridor, The Two make a quick dash down a right passage. They then enter a small round room, its full of books and pieces of paper. "This is it... We will find the answers in here..." Fayt looks around slowly. Fayt notices that Zexion had followed them. "Hmm? Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Xecivien

PostSubject: Re: On to New And Better Things.   On to New And Better Things. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 9:02 am

Xecivien slowly turned towards Zexion as Fayt finished speaking. "Believe me, I don't know who he is..." Xecivien then turned his attention away from Fayt and back to Zexion. "I'm sorry, I believe we haven't met before?" As Xecivien finished, he began glancing around at the room, having too many things happening at once and almost forgetting the reason we came here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On to New And Better Things.   On to New And Better Things. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 9:07 am

"Why I am Zexion, a member of Organization XIII." Zexion said turning to Fayt. "And like I said before I came here looking for fun. The other worlds wont supply it so I went to the next. This is the planet that was next upon my list."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On to New And Better Things.   On to New And Better Things. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 9:08 am

Fayt looks through the piles of books but doesnt find anything. He then looks through the desk. "Nothing..." Fayt then begins to get angry. He walks over to a wall right of the desk. He slames his palm into the wall. Suddenly the wall lights up and vanishes. "Hello..." Fayt then turns back to Zexion. "Hello there Zexion, My Name is Drakanel, And this is Sirius My Partner, We are Heartless Hunters, seeking a way to kill heartless easier.." Fayt says smiling to him.
Back to top Go down
Xecivien

PostSubject: Re: On to New And Better Things.   On to New And Better Things. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 9:11 am

Xecivien nods his head slightly as Zexion speaks. "Organization XIII..." He then turned towards Fayt and slowly made his way towards him. "You think he has the answers... After all, he's tried hasn't he..." Xecivien then slightly turned back towards Zexion, waiting for Fayt to answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On to New And Better Things.   On to New And Better Things. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 9:12 am

Zexion watched them intently then turned and walked around the room. He picked up a few things and examined them, before putting them back where he found them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On to New And Better Things.   On to New And Better Things. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 9:15 am

"Hmm.. Perhaps... He may have them... But still... It would be best if we stayied away from Ansem, And Organazation XIII" Fayt whispers to Xecivien. "However... We do need infomation" Fayt then turns to Zexion, "So.. Your from the Organazation... Thats cool, Weve Heard alot about you. Still, We were wondering if you can help us.."
Back to top Go down
Xecivien

PostSubject: Re: On to New And Better Things.   On to New And Better Things. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 9:17 am

Xecivien nods his head in agreement with Fayt. Looking around at what Zexion is looking at, and glancing over to Fayt, hinting that the books may be of importance. "Talking of the Organization, how has it's fate been after it was defeated... It seems that you say it in such a way that the Organization still exists with no harm done to it..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On to New And Better Things.   On to New And Better Things. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 9:19 am

"Well most of us managed to come back. So I think we are still who we once where back then. As to your question if I will help you out, help out about what? I suppose I could lend a hand."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On to New And Better Things.   On to New And Better Things. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 9:27 am

"Sorry, But i think im gonna explore the city more, ill be back soon" Fayt then waves off to the two, then making a dash down the corridors, out of there sight.

[BRB]
Back to top Go down
Xecivien

PostSubject: Re: On to New And Better Things.   On to New And Better Things. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 9:30 am

Xecivien slowly peers off towards Fayt as he rushes off. Xecivien sighs for a moment and mutters silently under his breath "Leave me to do all the work why don't you..." Xecivien then turns his attention back towards Zexion. [color=blue]"As you know we're Heartless hunters... We also study the Heart... and who else would have more knowledge about the heart other than the Organization... who seek to get a heart... Me and Drakanel need answers on that..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On to New And Better Things.   On to New And Better Things. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 9:37 am

"well I would think that since we are nobodies, you would think I know vary little of the heart. And that is basically true. I dont know so much about the heart but I do know somethings. Wy would you seek to get one in the first place?"
Back to top Go down
Xecivien

PostSubject: Re: On to New And Better Things.   On to New And Better Things. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 9:41 am

"As you know... The Heartlesses endlessly try to gather hearts... We, Heartless hunters, have the biggest chance of losing our heart... Is what were to happen, we'd have to seek a way to find a heart... That is our reason for seeking the answer..." Xecivien looks down towards the floor before starting a new sentence. "The Organization attempted to get their hearts back... but failed, though if they hadn't, would they of really got their heart... and if there is one way to get a heart, there must be another... Or perhaps, that is just something we want to believe."
Back to top Go down
Zell

PostSubject: Re: On to New And Better Things.   On to New And Better Things. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 9:41 am

"Zexion We meet Again"
Back to top Go down
Zell

PostSubject: Re: On to New And Better Things.   On to New And Better Things. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 9:43 am

"Zexion You Defeated Me Last Time But This Time I Will Be more focused More Vigilant But I Have To ASk First Why Did You Kil The Heartless Back On The Bailey?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On to New And Better Things.   On to New And Better Things. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 9:47 am

"Well what I know of so far is, These hearts are found in everyone. Well except for us. When you lose your heart you turn into one of the many lesser nobodies or a heartless. Heartless go around and steal hearts. When you kill a heartless you kill the heart too, not much use for that. But if you kill a heartless with a keyblade, then you release the heart and we, the organization use these hearts to create Kingdom hearts."
Back to top Go down
Zell

PostSubject: Re: On to New And Better Things.   On to New And Better Things. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 9:49 am

Zell walks up to zexion "what is kningdom hearts Tell Me" zell turned his back on zexion "tell me what kingdom hearts is cause now im sure you guys in the cloak things are evil so tell me"
Back to top Go down
Xecivien

PostSubject: Re: On to New And Better Things.   On to New And Better Things. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 9:49 am

Xecivien thinks about it for a moment before replying. "If that's the case... Why did they interfere with the Organization... If they were simply freeing the hearts of the Heartlesses... Wouldn't that be more of a help to the worlds... Or is there something else that has to be done?" Xecivien then looks over to the guy he saw earlier in the plaza, opting to ignore him.
Back to top Go down
Zell

PostSubject: Re: On to New And Better Things.   On to New And Better Things. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 9:52 am

Turns To Xeciveien"Hey You Youre In THe orginiation too what are they doing and how do you guys travel through worlds tell me"walks up to xecivien "i mean no harm to you specifically"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On to New And Better Things.   On to New And Better Things. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 9:52 am

"Why did the heartless interfere with us? If anything I think we manipulated Sora into helping us get to Kingdom hearts."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On to New And Better Things.   On to New And Better Things. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On to New And Better Things.
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Trinity :: RPG :: Radiant Garden (25+ Posts to enter)-
Jump to: