Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

On to New And Better Things.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Zell

On to New And Better Things. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On to New And Better Things.   On to New And Better Things. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 10:48 am

Puts my hand down looks to zexion "what is Al Bhed is that the place where the language is exactly the same a s the name of tthe place or is it like a contenints language ive heard of it before" looks back to xecivien "youre partner does he have red hair"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On to New And Better Things.   On to New And Better Things. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 10:53 am

Zexion tried to comprehend what Zell was saying but got lost, "What?"
Back to top Go down
Xecivien

PostSubject: Re: On to New And Better Things.   On to New And Better Things. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 10:55 am

Xecivien continues to look towards the floor as he spoke. "No, he has dark blue hair... I'm sure he's probably just got lost or something..." Xecivien then glanced over to Larxene who isn't talking at all. "Is she always this lively?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On to New And Better Things.   On to New And Better Things. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 10:58 am

"No, not really."
Back to top Go down
Zell

PostSubject: Re: On to New And Better Things.   On to New And Better Things. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 11:13 am

sits on the floor and looks at zexion "so the orginization isnt evil but they take peoples hearts?"

looks to xecivien "So how doesthe org do anything good cause you said they do more good than bad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On to New And Better Things.   On to New And Better Things. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 11:14 am

"I never said the Organization was good nor evil."
Back to top Go down
Zell

PostSubject: Re: On to New And Better Things.   On to New And Better Things. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 11:16 am

looks at zexion "I Know You Didnt But Squall Said you are And i Got A Hunch When You attacked Me"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On to New And Better Things.   On to New And Better Things. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 11:18 am

"I never attacked you, I was teaching and you attacked the teacher."
Back to top Go down
Zell

PostSubject: Re: On to New And Better Things.   On to New And Better Things. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 11:22 am

"I Did?" a Dark Whole Appears beneath Zell He Falls Through He Goes To Another World Just Before The portal CLoses He Says "Bye We Will Meet Again"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On to New And Better Things.   On to New And Better Things. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 11:25 am

OOC: OMGsh you cant keep doing that, you need to be able to have that skill to do that and you need to have 350 posts to teleport
Back to top Go down
Zell

PostSubject: Re: On to New And Better Things.   On to New And Better Things. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 11:25 am

A portal open 2 feet from where zell was sat zell flls from it and lands on his face zell lifts up his head "well i wnt very far hello again"
Back to top Go down
Zell

PostSubject: Re: On to New And Better Things.   On to New And Better Things. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 11:44 am

OOC:its supposed to not be me doing it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On to New And Better Things.   On to New And Better Things. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 11:47 am

OOC then what is it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On to New And Better Things.   On to New And Better Things. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 12:44 pm

Fayt slowly walks back into the room, only this time, his hair is longer and black, the cursed mark is all over him, His eyes are Blood Red, and a red aura is flowing around him. His hair goes over one of his eyes. "Well... That sucked..." Fayt says slowly. Fayt looks up at xecivien, with no exprestion on his face. "Can we just move... im hardly in the mood to wait around and do nothing."
Back to top Go down
Xecivien

PostSubject: Re: On to New And Better Things.   On to New And Better Things. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 12:47 pm

Xecivien turned his attention towards Fayt, seeing that he seems to resemble his previous demon form. "Yeah... Before we go... What happened to you? I think the exploring didn't do you any good... Met that girl or something again?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On to New And Better Things.   On to New And Better Things. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 12:50 pm

"Well then this must be my cue to leave, nice talking with you two." Zexion started to walk out and stopped to check which way he wonted to go, then chose to go up the stairs on his right.
Back to top Go down
Zell

PostSubject: Re: On to New And Better Things.   On to New And Better Things. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 1:15 pm

Zell Walks Back in to The Room "hey its you from the plaza whathappened and how are youre ees red?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On to New And Better Things.   On to New And Better Things. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 1:18 pm

-forget this one-

Last edited by on Sat Sep 22, 2007 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zell

PostSubject: Re: On to New And Better Things.   On to New And Better Things. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 1:21 pm

Zell Stares At Him In amazement "are you ok? what just happened oh and hi im zell" Zell helps him up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On to New And Better Things.   On to New And Better Things. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 1:25 pm

"Hmmph" He Shrugs him off as he walks more into the room. "Im fine, i dont need your help, Now Xecivien, Lets move it!!!" Fayt says Angred. He begins to walk faster down the open corridor and into Ansems Computer room. He looks around quickly. "A database... perhaps if i press a few buttons..." He taps a few and logs on. "Alright... now to search for... Nobodys..." He types in and clicks... "the data is currupted" Fayt now angry slams on the keyboard. "DAM IT!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On to New And Better Things.   On to New And Better Things. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 1:28 pm

Zexion was sitting at the top of the stairs. "I have all the information you need. All up here." He didn't care if he was looking at the moment but her started to poke his head showing thats where the information on them was. "But I need a little bit of munny, I'm broke."
Back to top Go down
Xecivien

PostSubject: Re: On to New And Better Things.   On to New And Better Things. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 1:28 pm

Xecivien slowly made his way over to the right of Fayt. "What about if you try searching hearts... And remember what'll happen if you don't keep calm, you'll just end up killing everyone like last time... It's a shame that the girl from before isn't here... Maybe she could of kept you under control... More than I could at the very least anyway..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On to New And Better Things.   On to New And Better Things. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 1:33 pm

"Grrr... Sigh... I know... Im Sorry Xecivien..." He begins to type in Hearts on the computer. "Maybe we should find that girl... after all, we never really thanked her for the ship... and it would be nice to have her around with us..." Fayt thinks over things. //Yeah... having her around us would be great... i mean... it would be us three, searching the world.. for the cure to are problems... hell i might go out with her on the wa-// Suddenly his mind splits and a evil takes hold. //Kill them WIPE THEM OUT!!! There are worth nothing to you... you are unique... Wipe out Heartless, Nobody and Humans alike... KIIIIIIILL THEM!!!!// "NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!" Fayt yells out widly as the curse takes hold of him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On to New And Better Things.   On to New And Better Things. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 1:38 pm

"Woah... I think i better be going. Or something." Zexion looks around but finds the only exit is down below and he didn't want to get involved with them.
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: On to New And Better Things.   On to New And Better Things. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 1:39 pm

I just got here but i will leave with you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On to New And Better Things.   On to New And Better Things. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On to New And Better Things.
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Trinity :: RPG :: Radiant Garden (25+ Posts to enter)-
Jump to: