Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Demons Alone Time.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

The Demons Alone Time. Empty
PostSubject: The Demons Alone Time.   The Demons Alone Time. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 10:10 am

Fayt jumps off kushala and lands on the soft sand. He looks on at the sun. "Grr... Its a good thing that i got away from those two... i dont want them getting near, or in my way again..." He slumps down on the sand. He draws his pistols and looks at them. "If anyone of them comes near me.. i will hold no choise but to ignore there existance... and kill them..."
Back to top Go down
Road
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Road

Number of posts : 839
Class : Student / Nintendo DS and Wii
Power Source : It's Obsession :3
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Character sheet
Level: 7
Health:
The Demons Alone Time. Left_bar_bleue1000/1000The Demons Alone Time. Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
The Demons Alone Time. Left_bar_bleue900/900The Demons Alone Time. Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: The Demons Alone Time.   The Demons Alone Time. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 10:12 am

:O "I will tell Xecivien!!"

Code:
I am not shotable. I am still in Radiant Garden.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Demons Alone Time.   The Demons Alone Time. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 10:13 am

I Might aswell get some training in, as i need it for taking on the heartless.. and who ever gets in my way.. I dont care who they are!! Ill find my own path, my own cures! MINE Mine only!!!" Fayt draws his keyblade as he gets ticked once more. He then begins hacking the air around him, He dash around slicing the air and dodging nothing. He kicks and slashes all around him.
Back to top Go down
Road
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Road

Character sheet
Health:
The Demons Alone Time. Left_bar_bleue1000/1000The Demons Alone Time. Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
The Demons Alone Time. Left_bar_bleue900/900The Demons Alone Time. Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: The Demons Alone Time.   The Demons Alone Time. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 10:14 am

"You would win the dancing contest Fayt! XP"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Demons Alone Time.   The Demons Alone Time. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 10:15 am

He then back flips and slides along the floor. He then cartwheels for a little bit increasing his speed as he goes. he then flips to a crouched position, spining kicking the ground rising up in height. He then moves at his fastest pace yet, Forming a load of clones of himself, He then runs quickly around the island with his speed clones following. He then begins to hac the clones angrly. He kicks punches and slashes them with all his might. He then slides to a halt and screams loudly in angar. "Thanks for the compliment person i dont know and care to know of"
Back to top Go down
Road
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Road

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The Demons Alone Time.   The Demons Alone Time. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 10:16 am

"HEY!! YOU COPIED MY ABILITY!! I AM THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN BE FAST AS LIGHTNING AND CAN CLONE MYSELF TOO!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Demons Alone Time.   The Demons Alone Time. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 10:18 am

Fayt then twirls out his guns and spins them around his body. He then throws them both into the air. He leaps for them and grabs them skill fully, blasting a full automatic round from both guns at the floor. He then lands and begins to pant angrly. "Grrr...." He picks the bullets up from the sand and loads them into the guns. He then sits back down again.
Back to top Go down
Road
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Road

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The Demons Alone Time.   The Demons Alone Time. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 10:19 am

"YOU IGNORED MY POST!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Demons Alone Time.   The Demons Alone Time. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 10:21 am

"Miss.. The Speed of A demon.. Can match the Speed of Any Object that can be thought of... With the right energy and power... I can match the speed of this.. Lightening of which you speak of" Fayt says looking on at Larxene with a frown on his face. "Now leave me be.."
Back to top Go down
Road
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Road

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The Demons Alone Time.   The Demons Alone Time. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 10:24 am

"But you cant use MY electrifying form.
It makes the user much more faster than anyone. Faster than my normal speed."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Demons Alone Time.   The Demons Alone Time. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 10:26 am

"Your Eletrifying form is like my Cursed Mark Form Miss... When i Transform.. My speed and Strength Increases like no other... it may even pass your form miss... but i doubt it.. i know you organazation folks are skilled with manythings.. you are skilled with ur speed miss Larxene... But then.. i dont know that do I..." Fayt says not paying attention to her but onto the sunset.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Demons Alone Time.   The Demons Alone Time. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 10:26 am

Fayt looks on now slightly Saddened by the thoughts that he is thinking. "Sigh.. I wish they knew..." He says drowning his thoughts through his tears.

OOC: lol omg... to much soap likeness..

Last edited by on Mon Sep 24, 2007 10:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Road
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Road

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The Demons Alone Time.   The Demons Alone Time. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 10:27 am

OOC: YOU SPAMMED!! YOU POSTED THE SAME MESSAGE TWO TIMES!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Demons Alone Time.   The Demons Alone Time. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 10:28 am

OOC: dunno how i done that....
Back to top Go down
Road
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Road

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The Demons Alone Time.   The Demons Alone Time. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 10:34 am

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Demons Alone Time.   The Demons Alone Time. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 10:35 am

"Now if you dont mind.. im off to go train somemore.. stop following me or ill call you a stalker for the rest of your life..." He sniggers a little and walks off along the sun baked beach.
Back to top Go down
Road
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Road

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The Demons Alone Time.   The Demons Alone Time. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 10:38 am

OOC: I am not in Destiny Island!! I teleported my Voice to Destiny Island!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Demons Alone Time.   The Demons Alone Time. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 10:40 am

OOC: OMG thats like Magic!!!

Fayt then laughs a little more.. "im hearing voicing... aww man.. not them again.." He stops and looks on at the sun. "Dang my eyes gonna die if i keep that up.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Demons Alone Time.   The Demons Alone Time. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 10:43 am

Fayt then begins to sprint around teh island at his fastest pase. The clones dont appear due to copyright issues with Larxene but the wind seems to follow Fayt as his speed increases faster and faster.
Back to top Go down
Road
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Road

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The Demons Alone Time.   The Demons Alone Time. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 10:43 am

"Yes... You are hearing my damn voice! Why did I say that?!? O.o"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Demons Alone Time.   The Demons Alone Time. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 10:44 am

"Well.. least i got someone nice to talk to while i run around this here island..." He smiles to himself as he sprints wildly around the island.
Back to top Go down
Road
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Road

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The Demons Alone Time.   The Demons Alone Time. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 10:45 am

"Run quickly... Because some damn Heartless are chasing you!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Demons Alone Time.   The Demons Alone Time. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 10:46 am

Fayt then desides to run at the sea. At the speed he is going he literally does the jesus and runs along the water. "Oh my god look at this!!" He keeps on running away from the island. "And BACK!!" He then turns while he is running back to the island. He looks at the heartless that tried to follow him but they are all drowning in the water. "Opps..."
Back to top Go down
Road
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Road

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The Demons Alone Time.   The Demons Alone Time. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 10:47 am

"I sais 'SOME DAMN HEARTLESS ARE CHASING YOU!!'"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Demons Alone Time.   The Demons Alone Time. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 10:48 am

He then draws his keyblade and runs along at a extremly fast pase hacking the heads of the heartless's off clean, He keeps on running and running until he is back at the island. "Wow."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Demons Alone Time.   The Demons Alone Time. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Demons Alone Time.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next