Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Great to be back.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyle

Great to be back. Empty
PostSubject: Great to be back.   Great to be back. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 9:37 pm

"Well it HAS been a long time, seeing as I have heard all these great tales of war and stuff like that, I should go check up on the old gang to find out exactly how long it has been, and see if Kairi is still intrested. I wonder how she is, and how she has been doing?"
Code:
Kyle starts to head to the Secret Place to check things out a little further and to see if Sora, and the gang is there.
Back to top Go down

Great to be back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great to be back.   Great to be back. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 11:11 pm

Zexion walked along the beach looking for something he knew or thought he knew, was laying here. He had 3 of the new breed of heartless following him.
Back to top Go down
Kyle

Great to be back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great to be back.   Great to be back. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 11:15 pm

Kyle arrives at the secret place and says "Damn It! They aren't here! I need to see them again, where the hell are they, I miss them!"

Code:
Kyle scans the walls and sees the drawing of Sora and Kairi feeding them that special fruit which he can't remember the name of and becomes outraged

"THATS IT!!!! SORA IS SOOO DEAD!!!!!! HE STOLE MY GIRL WHILE I WAS GONE!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down

Great to be back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great to be back.   Great to be back. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 11:19 pm

Kyle's voice echoed all way way throughout the island with Zexion listening in. "We aren't alone on this island, Check it out." He said holing his hand out. The tree obeyed and started to fly off to the cave. They had no trouble seeking the source and went right through the entrance. Kyle could hear there arrival as they only got closer.
Back to top Go down
Kyle

Great to be back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great to be back.   Great to be back. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 6:52 am

"Someone is coming, and I doubt it's who I'm looking for.."
Code:
Kyle starts to look for somewhere to hide, and when he can't find any he prepares to fight.
Back to top Go down

Great to be back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great to be back.   Great to be back. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 8:25 am

The heartless entered the cave and immediately found you. They drew their weapons which were scythes. They slowly waited and watched you, studying your every move, eye blink.
Back to top Go down
Kyle

Great to be back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great to be back.   Great to be back. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 10:10 am

Code:
Kyle brings out his secondary weapon, he pulls the zilver pistol out its holster slowly, very, very slowly, and fires it at the nearest heartless. The heartless explodes right as Kyle shove the zilver pistol back into it's holster and summons his keyblade...
"BRING IT ON!!!!!!!! I NEED SOMEONE TO TAKE MY ANGER OUT ON!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down

Great to be back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great to be back.   Great to be back. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 10:20 am

Fayt randomly pops into place near Kyle/Xemnas "Yo" Fayt then spins out his keyblade and twirls it around himself. He then leaps into the fray of heartless that Kyle is attacking. "Whats your name while im at it!" He hacks angrly, he spins back drawing his pistols. He jumps up and shoots down into the fray, the dark mist slowly spawns and grows bigger and bigger.
Back to top Go down
Kyle

Great to be back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great to be back.   Great to be back. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 10:23 am

Kyle, I've been gone for 3 years apparently, I used to date Kairi before I was swallowed by the Darkness!!!

Code:
 Kyle slashes at another heartless
Back to top Go down

Great to be back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great to be back.   Great to be back. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 10:30 am

He then is suddenly surronded once more. He looks around slowly. "Hmmph.. just how i like my battles." He then begins jumping in and out of the middle slicing just once to every heartless, he does this at lightening fast speeds, making it look like he wasnt even moving, just slicing all around his body. The mist keeps on gathering and growing. He then looks to him slightly shocked. "WOAH YOU DATED KAIRI!? Lucky...." Fayt then laughs to himself happily.
Back to top Go down
Kyle

Great to be back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great to be back.   Great to be back. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 10:36 am

"Yeah, I WAS Lucky...."

Code:
Kyle sends away his keyblade, jumps up and does a triple backflip and when he lands, he had the zilver pistol in his hand and he starts picking off the heartless one by one
Back to top Go down

Great to be back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great to be back.   Great to be back. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 10:42 am

"What happened with you two? Still going out?" He says as the mist slowly gathers even more. He looks on as the mist swirls into a new form. "Dude Kyle, forget i said that... Look at that..." He points out the mist forming into a weird new heartless. "Uh oh..." The mist forms into a shadow stalker, (Chameleon thingy) part Storm Rider (dragon thingy). It roars then suddenly turns invisible. "Look out.."
Back to top Go down

Great to be back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great to be back.   Great to be back. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 10:55 am

Fayt then jumps left and dodges the charge of this angry monster. He then leaps to a safer distance. He looks on as the beast begins to thump its tail angrly on the floor, its head suddenly began to follow fayts movemetns with ease. Fayt then quickly dodges his lighting fast tounge which he spits at him. "Dang.. this things quick..." It then begins to hover around flying, shooting poison like flem down onto him.
Back to top Go down

Great to be back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great to be back.   Great to be back. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 11:02 am

Fayt then jumps back to the wall, he then quickly leaps from it and flying strikes the chameleon. "Dang... its not going down..." It then stops and flys down. It then suddenly vanishes once more, but every now and then it buzzes, its not really invisible, but chameflarshed.
Back to top Go down
Kyle

Great to be back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great to be back.   Great to be back. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 11:05 am

Code:
Meanwhile Kyle has been looking around in confusion for he can't see the damn thing. Then with a flash of light and great roar, he shoots and the monster falls to the gorund.

"Wow... That was a lucky shot...."
Back to top Go down

Great to be back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great to be back.   Great to be back. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 11:07 am

-opps, didnt see ya post xD- Fayt then looks on in amazement. "Nice shot..." He smiles a little. He then looks as the dead monsters corspe turns into a cloud of dark mist.
Back to top Go down

Great to be back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great to be back.   Great to be back. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 11:35 am

Fayt then looks on down the streets as another wave of scythe wielding heartless approaches, with a knight armor backing them up. "GOD!!!" Fayt then runs at them angrly with his keyblade spinning rapidly.
Back to top Go down
Road
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Road

Number of posts : 839
Class : Student / Nintendo DS and Wii
Power Source : It's Obsession :3
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Character sheet
Level: 7
Health:
Great to be back. Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Great to be back. Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Great to be back. Left_bar_bleue900/900Great to be back. Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

Great to be back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great to be back.   Great to be back. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 11:43 am

"You are now hearing my damn voice again. Why did I say it again? O.o"
Back to top Go down

Great to be back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great to be back.   Great to be back. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 11:47 am

"Hehehe its good to hear ya larxene..." He then jumps at the nearest heartless group and slices once into each of them, he then jumps to the next as they all desperse into a load of mist. He looks to the next group and jumps to them, darting around the group slicing them once, the slice mark is red. He then jumps to the last group.
Back to top Go down

Great to be back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great to be back.   Great to be back. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 11:55 am

He then slices at the last group quickly before being punched at by the knight armor. Fayt is punched into a wall, he slams and coughs up a load of blood. The knight armor then grabs him as he falls from the slam and throws him into the ground himself.
Back to top Go down
Road
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Road

Number of posts : 839
Class : Student / Nintendo DS and Wii
Power Source : It's Obsession :3
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Character sheet
Level: 7
Health:
Great to be back. Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Great to be back. Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Great to be back. Left_bar_bleue900/900Great to be back. Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

Great to be back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great to be back.   Great to be back. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 11:55 am

OOC: Do you like your new avatar?

Back to the story...

Larxene appears helping Perv-, I mean Fayt deafet the Heartless.
Back to top Go down
Mariko

Great to be back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great to be back.   Great to be back. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 12:23 pm

Maiko walked along the beach staring dead ahead. This would be a perfect place to practice some of her magic. Sitting under a shady tree, she brought out her small spellbook and began to speak somewords.
"Gioltu Frion!" She placed her hand forwards as a small vine worked it's way up towards her hand, it then started to crawl around it. Maiko shook it off and sighed.
"I want a big vine! A big one!" She then set down her spellbook and stared at the view.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Haydies
Admin
Admin
<GM>Haydies

Number of posts : 1317
Class : Boss
Power Source : Mana
Registration date : 2007-09-09

Character sheet
Level: Admin
Health:
Great to be back. Left_bar_bleue15003/15003Great to be back. Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
Great to be back. Left_bar_bleue15000/15000Great to be back. Empty_bar_bleue  (15000/15000)

Great to be back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great to be back.   Great to be back. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 12:23 pm

The member Mariko has done the following action : Roll dices

3 times Great to be back. De6
Results :
  Great to be back. De5   Great to be back. De4   Great to be back. De1
Back to top Go down

Great to be back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great to be back.   Great to be back. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 12:25 pm

OOC: Yeah it rawks.

Fayt then slowly raises up from the ground as the knight armor jumps back a little bit. Fayt looks up slowly, his eyes red, only this time... The curse mark spreads all the way over his body, Fayt takes hold of the curse as he begins to hovers as the red aura begins to pulse. Wings and a tail and two horns burst from his body and his skin goes darker. He lands and looks up through his long black hair. "Now... THIS IS THE END!!!"
Back to top Go down
Kyle

Great to be back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great to be back.   Great to be back. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 12:29 pm

Code:
Kyle comes running into the fray with zilver pistol firing rapidly, shooting heartless left and right, without a single shot being off target.

"Well obviously, I am a good aim with a gun...."

Code:
Kyle slams zilver pistol into it's holster and tackles the nearest heartless before summoning his keyblade. Kyle runs into the fray with his keyblade swinging wildly.

"Hey if enough heartless show up, maybe Sora will show, and I can teach him a lesson for stealing my girl...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Great to be back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great to be back.   Great to be back. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Great to be back.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next