Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Great to be back.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Great to be back. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great to be back.   Great to be back. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 12:31 pm

The form suddenly begins to sllip off Fayts body as he summons the power of the Thousand Hells. The portal opens and a thousand hells are unleashed onto the knight armor. It explodes as the balls of energy impact with the armor. It then falls into pieces and turns into a black mist...
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Great to be back.   Great to be back. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 12:40 pm

Code:
Kyle mistakes the girl sitting down for a heartless, draws zilver pistol and fires.

"What the... That's no heartless, it didn't turn to mist!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great to be back.   Great to be back. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 12:47 pm

"Did you just kill that girl?!?" Fayt looks on in shock at the bullet hole in the girls arm. "Dude... kairis not gonna like that..."
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Great to be back.   Great to be back. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 12:50 pm

"She isn't dead you idiot! She is still standing there, besides I didn't shoot her in the head or the arm, just the leg...."

Code:
Kyle walks over to the girl

"Are you ok? I mistook you for a heartless...."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great to be back.   Great to be back. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 12:53 pm

"Should we... poke it...." Fayt grabs a stick from the ground and looks along it. "ACME poking stick huh... for the dead corpse near you..." Fayt then begins rapidly poking her on the arm.
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Great to be back.   Great to be back. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 12:55 pm

"Stoping poking her! She seems to be in some kind of magic trance, chances are she hasn't even felt the pain yet. I know what a trance is because I know what they are for and how to go into one."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great to be back.   Great to be back. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 1:00 pm

"Oh OH you mine like when someone eats a certain mushroom with magical properties... hmm... i kinda was wondering what that was called...." He thinks over a little bit then says. "OH Magical mushrooms!!"
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Great to be back.   Great to be back. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 1:02 pm

"ZOMG! FAYT DOES Chocolate covered shrooms!! EWWW!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Zell

PostSubject: Re: Great to be back.   Great to be back. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 1:17 pm

Zell Falls From the Sky All Cool Like And Lands Firmly On His Feet

"hey Fayt Weve Got To Stop Running into Each other like This Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great to be back.   Great to be back. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 1:19 pm

OOC:LOL WTF?!

Fayt then acts normally and sees no sign of movement in the girl. "Her heart must have been in her foot... shes dead... XD" Fayt says sighing a little.
Back to top Go down
Zell

PostSubject: Re: Great to be back.   Great to be back. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 1:32 pm

OOC: lol you do realise no-one has killed the knight heartless yet

Zell Swings out Both Of His Weapons And Equips Them
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Great to be back.   Great to be back. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 3:26 pm

Whatever, she'll come out of the trance when she feels the pain... Untill then you get to carry her Fayt, because you are the one most worried about her.
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Great to be back.   Great to be back. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 3:27 pm

Code:
 Kyle sommons his keyblade again and runs back into the fray screaming loudly.
Back to top Go down
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Great to be back.   Great to be back. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 3:38 pm

Kairi is with me now," sora said," Ha ha," sora Said as he came out of the shadows
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Great to be back.   Great to be back. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 3:42 pm

There you are! You should be glad that My rage is gone......for now..... Otherwise I would kill you..... So come, from what I hear it has been what, 3 years since I last saw you.. lets walk and catch up.
Back to top Go down
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Great to be back.   Great to be back. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 3:52 pm

ok," sora said
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Great to be back.   Great to be back. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 4:28 pm

Code:
 Kyle starts bombarding Sora wit questions as they leave the other 3 to the fighting.

"So.. How are you all doing? What happened to Riku? How did you end up with kairi? Why do you have the same giant key for a weapon as I do? when will the madness ever end? Do you think kairi will remember me? Do you think I could beat you in a fight? Is my computer still in the clubhouse? does the clubhouse still stand? how much munny does a new computer cost these days?"

(SORA! ANSWER ALL THOS QUESTIONS IN ONE POST PLEASE!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great to be back.   Great to be back. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 5:34 pm

((damn I missed everything >.<))
Back to top Go down
Nero
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Nero

Number of posts : 1293
Class : Demo Slayer
Power Source : What?
Registration date : 2007-09-16

Character sheet
Level: 8
Health:
Great to be back. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1100/1100Great to be back. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1100/1100)
Mana:
Great to be back. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Great to be back. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Great to be back.   Great to be back. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 6:06 pm

Axel came through the shadows and sees the girl on the floor. "What happened to her?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great to be back.   Great to be back. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 6:15 pm

OOC: since you say there are still heartless.
IC: Zexion hears the battle screams and slashing of weapons in the cave and guesses the heartless have no chance. "Vanish my reapers." The remanning two open portals only large enough to get though and disappear making the portals go with them. They reformed next to Zexion who summoned out 3 more to make a total of 5. "We are searching for hearts, stop wasting time with the strong ones."
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Great to be back.   Great to be back. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 12:26 am

and the girl on the floor just needs to post, she isn't dead!
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Great to be back.   Great to be back. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 12:26 am

Kyle wrote:
Code:
 Kyle starts bombarding Sora wit questions as they leave the other 3 to the fighting.

"So.. How are you all doing? What happened to Riku? How did you end up with kairi? Why do you have the same giant key for a weapon as I do? when will the madness ever end? Do you think kairi will remember me? Do you think I could beat you in a fight? Is my computer still in the clubhouse? does the clubhouse still stand? how much munny does a new computer cost these days?"

(SORA! ANSWER ALL THOS QUESTIONS IN ONE POST PLEASE!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Great to be back.   Great to be back. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Great to be back.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2