Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Star Keychain

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Road
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Road

Number of posts : 839
Class : Student / Nintendo DS and Wii
Power Source : It's Obsession :3
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Character sheet
Level: 7
Health:
Final Star Keychain Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Final Star Keychain Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Final Star Keychain Left_bar_bleue900/900Final Star Keychain Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

Final Star Keychain Empty
PostSubject: Final Star Keychain   Final Star Keychain Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 6:16 am

Name: Final Star Keychain

Magic Cost: 30

Effects: Doubles the speed and power from the users weapon and decreases attack from dark weapons.

History: Final Star was one of the rarest items ever seen. This star had a problem because of kingdom hearts. The star started to crash on Destiny Island and was buried in the sand. Nobody found it till Beni came. Beni relaxed in the sand and acidently layed on the star. "OUCH!", Beni screamed when he layed on the star. Beni took the star in his hands. And then a mysterius voice appeard. It said: "Nobody wants you... But I..."
Beni was confused at first, but he connected the end at his keyblade and fought heartless. He was amazed that the Heartless slashing was easy.
Not only that. It looks stylish on the keyblade too.
Back to top Go down
Kyle

Final Star Keychain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Star Keychain   Final Star Keychain Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 6:54 am

lolz, approved
Back to top Go down

Final Star Keychain
Page 1 of 1