Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[New Topic] The Tiring Traverse night [open for now]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sora

[New Topic] The Tiring Traverse night [open for now] Empty
PostSubject: [New Topic] The Tiring Traverse night [open for now]   [New Topic] The Tiring Traverse night [open for now] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 12:21 pm

Sora [From the other topic] Begins to walk slowly through the streets. He walks to a wall and slumps down so his his back is against the wall. He sighs and begins to monologue. "Man... Everything seems to be different now a days... i mean... the people i meet... the things i do... the places i see... Seriously... why cant there be a normal... fun life..." Sora carries on slowly.
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: [New Topic] The Tiring Traverse night [open for now]   [New Topic] The Tiring Traverse night [open for now] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 12:22 pm

I suggest you take Namine and leave. go to hawaii. then your life can be fun and normal
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [New Topic] The Tiring Traverse night [open for now]   [New Topic] The Tiring Traverse night [open for now] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 12:23 pm

"Kyle I suggest you leave. Leave and stop protecting Kairi from the world. She doesn't need another father."
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: [New Topic] The Tiring Traverse night [open for now]   [New Topic] The Tiring Traverse night [open for now] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 12:24 pm

I am not her father
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [New Topic] The Tiring Traverse night [open for now]   [New Topic] The Tiring Traverse night [open for now] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 12:25 pm

Then Why Do you keep Stopping her LikeNormal rping? I mean come on, She needs other friends as well.. She should be aloud to rp In peace if she wants.

Last edited by on Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [New Topic] The Tiring Traverse night [open for now]   [New Topic] The Tiring Traverse night [open for now] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 12:25 pm

"Then you can stop acting like one. Sora can go hang out with kairi when ever he wants. They are friends. She is not you dog, take her off that lease."
Back to top Go down
Road
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Road

Number of posts : 839
Class : Student / Nintendo DS and Wii
Power Source : It's Obsession :3
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Character sheet
Level: 7
Health:
[New Topic] The Tiring Traverse night [open for now] Left_bar_bleue1000/1000[New Topic] The Tiring Traverse night [open for now] Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
[New Topic] The Tiring Traverse night [open for now] Left_bar_bleue900/900[New Topic] The Tiring Traverse night [open for now] Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: [New Topic] The Tiring Traverse night [open for now]   [New Topic] The Tiring Traverse night [open for now] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 12:27 pm

o.O What is happening?
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: [New Topic] The Tiring Traverse night [open for now]   [New Topic] The Tiring Traverse night [open for now] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 12:29 pm

im ok with her hanging out, its when they try to take her out or somthing like that that i get defensive
Back to top Go down
Sora

PostSubject: Re: [New Topic] The Tiring Traverse night [open for now]   [New Topic] The Tiring Traverse night [open for now] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 12:29 pm

"Hawaii sounds nice..." Sora mentions in his mind. He then carryies on thinking over things slowly.

OOC: Oh, Zexion, ive registered to join ur group by the by.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [New Topic] The Tiring Traverse night [open for now]   [New Topic] The Tiring Traverse night [open for now] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 12:30 pm

"Why would Sora take kairi out if he has namine'?"
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: [New Topic] The Tiring Traverse night [open for now]   [New Topic] The Tiring Traverse night [open for now] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 12:31 pm

OOC: You can accept sora, i have already disbanded him from Destiny Heroes.

IC: Not just sora. Everyone else. Like you and daimos!!!
Back to top Go down
Sora

PostSubject: Re: [New Topic] The Tiring Traverse night [open for now]   [New Topic] The Tiring Traverse night [open for now] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 12:33 pm

OOC: I know xD

IC: Zexion and Daimos just trying to be friendly.. they dont oviously wanna go out with her cause they know your going out with her... They just helping out ya know?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [New Topic] The Tiring Traverse night [open for now]   [New Topic] The Tiring Traverse night [open for now] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 12:35 pm

"Kyle, coming from me you should already know something. I don't like, or have the feelings you share."
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: [New Topic] The Tiring Traverse night [open for now]   [New Topic] The Tiring Traverse night [open for now] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 12:37 pm

Zexion wrote:
"Kyle, coming from me you should already know something. I don't like, or have the feelings you share."

Then stop acting like you have feelings
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [New Topic] The Tiring Traverse night [open for now]   [New Topic] The Tiring Traverse night [open for now] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 12:42 pm

"Hey, come on. Its what we do. And I dont think I have ever made a move on Kairi. You want someone to be guilty for that chew down Daimos."
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: [New Topic] The Tiring Traverse night [open for now]   [New Topic] The Tiring Traverse night [open for now] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 12:51 pm

i already chewed him down, he has 11HP left.
Back to top Go down
Sora

PostSubject: Re: [New Topic] The Tiring Traverse night [open for now]   [New Topic] The Tiring Traverse night [open for now] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 12:52 pm

Sora yawns slighty as he packs his bags. He then clicks his fingers and a beam of light beams the bags to the gummi ship. Sora then says. "Im gonna go to Hawaii with Namine A.K.A Go to Destiny Islands... Welcome to come if you want Zexion" Sora says as he begins to walk into the beam of light.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [New Topic] The Tiring Traverse night [open for now]   [New Topic] The Tiring Traverse night [open for now] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 12:55 pm

Zexion smiled and raised his head. "No I think I will hang out with Kairi today." He walked to Kyle and locked his arm around his neck as he ruffled his hair. "Kairi and Kyle." He added
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: [New Topic] The Tiring Traverse night [open for now]   [New Topic] The Tiring Traverse night [open for now] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 12:56 pm

Kyle frowns, then smiles. As long as you don't ignore me!
Back to top Go down
Sora

PostSubject: Re: [New Topic] The Tiring Traverse night [open for now]   [New Topic] The Tiring Traverse night [open for now] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 12:59 pm

"Ok then... ill seeya later Zexion.. You too Kyle.. give my regards to kairi also..." Sora walks into the beam off light and vanishes. The Gummi ship orbiting space then flies off into the distance and into space.
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: [New Topic] The Tiring Traverse night [open for now]   [New Topic] The Tiring Traverse night [open for now] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 12:59 pm

Where is Kairi? I need her to be here...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [New Topic] The Tiring Traverse night [open for now]   [New Topic] The Tiring Traverse night [open for now] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 1:00 pm

"Well he is gone, and I still can't figure out where my Summon it.
Spoiler:
So we still have to hold off on the battle."
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: [New Topic] The Tiring Traverse night [open for now]   [New Topic] The Tiring Traverse night [open for now] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 1:03 pm

what battle?

And i need kairi here so i can heal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [New Topic] The Tiring Traverse night [open for now]   [New Topic] The Tiring Traverse night [open for now] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 1:04 pm

"I'm here now Very Happy"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [New Topic] The Tiring Traverse night [open for now]   [New Topic] The Tiring Traverse night [open for now] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 1:05 pm

"Our summoned Beast battle."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [New Topic] The Tiring Traverse night [open for now]   [New Topic] The Tiring Traverse night [open for now] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[New Topic] The Tiring Traverse night [open for now]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next