Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Deep Jungle Cruise

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage

Deep Jungle Cruise - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep Jungle Cruise   Deep Jungle Cruise - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 1:06 am

"Oh... your not fighting me."
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Number of posts : 1950
Class : Assassin
Power Source : Darkness, Shadows, Daemonia
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Character sheet
Level: Admin (11)
Health:
Deep Jungle Cruise - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue15003/15003Deep Jungle Cruise - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
Deep Jungle Cruise - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue14000/15000Deep Jungle Cruise - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (14000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: Deep Jungle Cruise   Deep Jungle Cruise - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 1:12 am

"I know exactly who I'm fighting..." He says as he removes his cloak. It melts away into dark mist. "Let's go! One final round! Light against Dark!" He draws his swords and points one at her. "Bring her out!" he demands confidently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Jungle Cruise   Deep Jungle Cruise - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 1:14 am

"Oh good, you remembered." Niki took a deep breath in and let it out. "May I just have one hug first?" Serenity said, stepping a bit closer to Daimos.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Deep Jungle Cruise - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue15003/15003Deep Jungle Cruise - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
Deep Jungle Cruise - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue14000/15000Deep Jungle Cruise - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (14000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: Deep Jungle Cruise   Deep Jungle Cruise - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 1:18 am

Daimos skillfully flips his swords then plant them in the ground. He walks over to her and hugs her. "Friends or not...one of us won't leave this fight alive..." He whispers then steps back. He walks back over to his swords but doesn't turn around. He looks over his shoulder at her. "Think you got what it takes to kill me?" He asks and narrows his eyes. They slowly turned glowing red.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Jungle Cruise   Deep Jungle Cruise - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 1:23 am

Serenity shakes her head. "No I don't but this is the only way I will get to be with you." Serenity's eyes started to glow blue and she summoned her Crescent Moon blades. Her form started to glow pure white and two white feathered wings ripped out her back. "Lets go." Serenity slams one blade into the ground and rips it out sending the first pulse down at Daimos.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Deep Jungle Cruise   Deep Jungle Cruise - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 1:27 am

Daimos grins then his eyes flash and turn glowing red. "Wrong answer!" He flips and dodges the pulse, grabbing his swords as he flips over them. He assumes his Fallen Angel form and stands glaring intently at her. "Kyle, you'd better take cover...this could get a little out of hand." He warns without looking at him then darts at Serenity, blowing the stony floor out from under him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Jungle Cruise   Deep Jungle Cruise - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 1:29 am

Kyle uses a hi-potion and jumps onto an above tree
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Jungle Cruise   Deep Jungle Cruise - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 1:30 am

"Its the only answer I have." Serenity's blades turn pure white, like they were made of the true light power. She spreads her wings and flys over Daimos and sends a shock wave down to him. Ripping apart the rest of the ground as it came closer to him.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Deep Jungle Cruise   Deep Jungle Cruise - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 1:36 am

Daimos spreads his wings and abruptly stops. He looks up and grins. "You've learned a few new tricks..." He slashes through the shockwave and disperses it. "But I'm still stronger!" He darts up at her, causing the ground to collapse into a large crater. Just when he is near her, he vanishes. He reappears behind her and unleashes and flurry of slashes on her back. He resheathes one of his swords then grabs her by the neck. He holds her under the rushing water. "Remember, I taught you everything you know about the darkness!" He grins then flings her down to the ground. She slams to the ground, causing a crater on impact. He draws his sword again and hovers in the air flapping his dark feathered wings. He then thrust his sword downwards at Serenity's Chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Jungle Cruise   Deep Jungle Cruise - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 1:44 am

Kyle jumps down, and the sword goes into Kyle's back instead of Serenity's Chest.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Deep Jungle Cruise   Deep Jungle Cruise - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 1:46 am

OOC: Nice edit, looks like I actually wrote it XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Jungle Cruise   Deep Jungle Cruise - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 1:54 am

"Stay out of this Kyle!" Serenity said flying up into the air. "This isn't your fight." Serenity vanished and reappeared behind Daimos. "I can still hold up my own." She slashes one blade at his back opening it up a bit. Before it healed she trusted her second blade into the cut and it pulsated. Sending a wave all throughout Daimos' body. Serenity ripped it out and dashed back vanishing and reappearing in front of him a few feet away.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Deep Jungle Cruise   Deep Jungle Cruise - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 1:59 am

Daimos works his shoulders and stretches out his back then grins at her. "Not bad! That was pretty ruthless of you Serenity...you're catching on!" He grins then darts at her again. He then splits into several more clones and they all attack Serenity.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Jungle Cruise   Deep Jungle Cruise - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 2:05 am

Serenity flashes in an instant. "I have learned a few things. This is a battle with light and dark so lets tap into the other side. I taught you much about the light. lets see what we know." Serenity appearers on the other side of the field, her two blades slowly changing black with the darkness. Her wings taking the same effect, from the tips of the feathers to the base. "Might let us spend more time together." Serenity said her eyes turning red.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Deep Jungle Cruise   Deep Jungle Cruise - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 2:17 am

Daimos and his clones all snicker evilly. "You're going to challenge me with my own element...hmph....""Not...""very....""smart...""Serenity!" They taunt then dart at her again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Jungle Cruise   Deep Jungle Cruise - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 2:22 am

Serenity opened her mouth and a black mist started to spray out. When she closed her mouth the mist wrapped around her to finish the transformation. as your clones slash into where she was the mist cleared to revival nothing. "I am not there any more." She said sending a wave of dark energy at Daimos. She vanished again and did the same thing blasting him around at different directions before she appearers below him. Serenity jumped up and slammed both blades into him sending him up in the air.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Deep Jungle Cruise   Deep Jungle Cruise - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 2:36 am

"Funny thing about clones..." His voice echoes. The Daimos flailing up into the air bursts into a cloud of dark mist. She feels a sharp pain as the real Daimos drives his sword into her back and all the way through her chest. "Never know which is real..." He moves around in front of her in a blur of motion. At the same time, he slashes her several times across the abdomen. "And which is fake." he grins and holds his sword down to his side, the blade coated in blood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Jungle Cruise   Deep Jungle Cruise - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 2:44 am

Serenity flinched in pain and squeezed her eyelids closed tightly. She smiled and opened her eyes, them reverting back to blue. "Your still cute." She said placing a hand on his cheek. "And I still have a long way to go." She winced some more as the cuts heal. Her form back to light. "Maybe I can still do some damage to the real one." Serenity Flapped her wings and went a safe distance from the floor. "Lets go. Don't hold back on me!" She scram down to you. Her body glowing with light, the power exerting out of her fingertips. The energy formed into her hand again vanquishing all the darkness on her side of the field.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Deep Jungle Cruise   Deep Jungle Cruise - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 2:52 am

Daimos grins. "This again, huh? Alright, have it your way then..." He holds up his hand. Dark energy sparks and crackles around his hand forming into a sphere around it. The energy ball fully forms then he holds up his other hand. Dark energy sparks and swirls around his hand and forms into another fully powered orb of dark energy. He holds his hands down to his side calmly and looks at her. He begins to float up to her, the energy balls on his hands sending bolts of dark energy cutting through the ground and walls. "Do not hold back." He orders then suddenly darts at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Jungle Cruise   Deep Jungle Cruise - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 2:59 am

"You don't know how much I have grown!" Serenity yells, the power cracking underneath her skin. She bolts down to Daimos and slams her hands into his, the power surging throughout everything. Rippling out and lashing at each other, cutting deep into their skin. Their power creating rifts of energy everywhere, Serenity starts to have her skin and bones, shatter under the pressure. From her cuts the light pores out lashing at Daimos' skin. "I'm sorry Daimos. I never wanted to hurt you, or your friend." A tear ran down Serenity's cheek, the powers starting to mix together, creating an orb around them. Blocking out any and every thing from them.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Deep Jungle Cruise   Deep Jungle Cruise - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 3:06 am

Daimos narrows his eyes and looks at her intently through the bright light. He sees the tears. "ENOUGH!" He yells and waves his hands outward. Both energies disperse. He lands slightly kneeling, open scars all over his body. Dark and light mist rises from his body. He looks up and sees Serenity's badly damaged body falling to the ground. He catches her then sets her down gently on the ground. He looks her over. "You overexherted yourself...you tried too hard...to match me..." He says as he looks her over. She looks and sees that his wounds are slowly healing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Jungle Cruise   Deep Jungle Cruise - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 3:15 am

"Heh... yeah... but you... your ... still better.. then... then me." Serenity smiled at him, blood all over her body. "Just like... when... when we... meat. Right?" She tightened her mussels under the pressure and turned closer into Daimos. "I wish... I ... that I... never... had..." Serenity paused to get a short breath and started again, "left you... all, the.. years ago."

OOC: damn it is really annoying to type like that XD
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Deep Jungle Cruise   Deep Jungle Cruise - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 3:21 am

Daimos smiles slightly. "No matter the distance...or the time...we will always be friends." He holds his hands together over her. "Now hold still, my Shadow Restore ability is alot stronger when I'm in this form." He instructs then begins to heal her. "And don't think I'm going soft for doing this...I just can't let a friend die...especially not by my hand." He grins slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Jungle Cruise   Deep Jungle Cruise - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 3:28 am

Serenity flinched when he started to use the skill but stopped when it has been out for a while since she got used to it. "Thank you... Daimos." Serenity coughed a bit and looked up into his eyes. "I remember when we first had this... you left me the first time. I had to go and get up myself." She shook her head around and bit and looked back up to Daimos. She waited a bit and finally whispered to him. "Could you, kiss me.. just one last time."
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Deep Jungle Cruise   Deep Jungle Cruise - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 3:45 am

He looks away in silence. He looks back at her. He leans forward and lightly kisses her on the forehead. You won't die here..." He helps her to her feet and she leans on him weakly. "...and as long we're friends Serenity...I'll protect you." His eyes slowly return to their normal color then he changes back to normal. "I'll take you to the palace...in the Land of Dragons....you can rest there. Everyone you met here...we are your friends, Serenity. As long as you know each of us, know that you'll never be alone." He gives a friendly smile. "When we get to the palace, you can rest in one of the guards' rooms. The nurses will tend to you...and my dragons will guard you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deep Jungle Cruise   Deep Jungle Cruise - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deep Jungle Cruise
Page 7 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next