Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Axel and Kairi, escaping! (OPEN for now...)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nero
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Nero

Number of posts : 1293
Class : Demo Slayer
Power Source : What?
Registration date : 2007-09-16

Character sheet
Level: 8
Health:
Axel and Kairi, escaping! (OPEN for now...) Left_bar_bleue1100/1100Axel and Kairi, escaping! (OPEN for now...) Empty_bar_bleue  (1100/1100)
Mana:
Axel and Kairi, escaping! (OPEN for now...) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Axel and Kairi, escaping! (OPEN for now...) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Axel and Kairi, escaping! (OPEN for now...) Empty
PostSubject: Axel and Kairi, escaping! (OPEN for now...)   Axel and Kairi, escaping! (OPEN for now...) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 9:25 pm

"Kairi! Follow me!" Axel ran through the I/O Tower with Kairi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Axel and Kairi, escaping! (OPEN for now...)   Axel and Kairi, escaping! (OPEN for now...) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 9:27 pm

"Axel!!!"
She ran after him.
"Where are we going???"
Back to top Go down
Nero
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Nero

Character sheet
Health:
Axel and Kairi, escaping! (OPEN for now...) Left_bar_bleue1100/1100Axel and Kairi, escaping! (OPEN for now...) Empty_bar_bleue  (1100/1100)
Mana:
Axel and Kairi, escaping! (OPEN for now...) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Axel and Kairi, escaping! (OPEN for now...) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Axel and Kairi, escaping! (OPEN for now...)   Axel and Kairi, escaping! (OPEN for now...) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 9:28 pm

"We're going to find Tron"

Last edited by on Wed Oct 24, 2007 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Axel and Kairi, escaping! (OPEN for now...)   Axel and Kairi, escaping! (OPEN for now...) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 9:30 pm

"Oh....."
She looked at him quizically.
"Why would he be here??"

Last edited by on Wed Oct 24, 2007 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nero
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Nero

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Axel and Kairi, escaping! (OPEN for now...)   Axel and Kairi, escaping! (OPEN for now...) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 9:31 pm

"He knows how to get out of here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Axel and Kairi, escaping! (OPEN for now...)   Axel and Kairi, escaping! (OPEN for now...) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 9:32 pm

"Oh...So we're stuck here?"
Kairi sighs.
"Great...."
Back to top Go down
Nero
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Nero

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Axel and Kairi, escaping! (OPEN for now...)   Axel and Kairi, escaping! (OPEN for now...) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 9:35 pm

"Kairi, get behind me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Axel and Kairi, escaping! (OPEN for now...)   Axel and Kairi, escaping! (OPEN for now...) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 9:37 pm

"Ummmmm ok?"
Kairi moves behind Axel.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Nero

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Axel and Kairi, escaping! (OPEN for now...)   Axel and Kairi, escaping! (OPEN for now...) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 9:38 pm

Axel concentrates his energy and creates Pyro Shield.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Takeshi

Number of posts : 547
Class : Playing Kingdom Hearts, Making Websites
Registration date : 2007-09-23

Character sheet
Level: 5
Health:
Axel and Kairi, escaping! (OPEN for now...) Left_bar_bleue800/800Axel and Kairi, escaping! (OPEN for now...) Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Mana:
Axel and Kairi, escaping! (OPEN for now...) Left_bar_bleue500/500Axel and Kairi, escaping! (OPEN for now...) Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Axel and Kairi, escaping! (OPEN for now...)   Axel and Kairi, escaping! (OPEN for now...) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 10:11 pm

I jump off a nearby platform and land right next to Axel and Kairi.

"What are you doing here? I got trapped here again because I messed with Ansem's computer again. Do you know if there is a way out of here?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/superbb

PostSubject: Re: Axel and Kairi, escaping! (OPEN for now...)   Axel and Kairi, escaping! (OPEN for now...) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 11:53 pm

OOC: lol Takeshi you should know how to get out of here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Axel and Kairi, escaping! (OPEN for now...)   Axel and Kairi, escaping! (OPEN for now...) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 11:07 am

Kyle logs into the system and appears next to Kairi.

"Hi, you stuck in here or somthing?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Axel and Kairi, escaping! (OPEN for now...)   Axel and Kairi, escaping! (OPEN for now...) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 5:29 pm

"Well, Axel says we are."
Kairi looks around slowly.
"I'm not really sure actually..."
Back to top Go down
Ven Icaron

Ven Icaron

Number of posts : 933
Class : Chaser; Survivor Of The Keyblade War
Power Source : Aqua
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Character sheet
Level: 7
Health:
Mana:
Axel and Kairi, escaping! (OPEN for now...) Left_bar_bleue900/900Axel and Kairi, escaping! (OPEN for now...) Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: Axel and Kairi, escaping! (OPEN for now...)   Axel and Kairi, escaping! (OPEN for now...) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 5:30 pm

Need help? says Ven. The next generator(I think) is near here. It's n the I/O Tower.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kingdomhearts3.net
Takeshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Takeshi

Number of posts : 547
Class : Playing Kingdom Hearts, Making Websites
Registration date : 2007-09-23

Character sheet
Level: 5
Health:
Axel and Kairi, escaping! (OPEN for now...) Left_bar_bleue800/800Axel and Kairi, escaping! (OPEN for now...) Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Mana:
Axel and Kairi, escaping! (OPEN for now...) Left_bar_bleue500/500Axel and Kairi, escaping! (OPEN for now...) Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Axel and Kairi, escaping! (OPEN for now...)   Axel and Kairi, escaping! (OPEN for now...) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 5:32 pm

ooc: you were the one who got me out of there last time. I didn't remember how you did it. You are probably wondering why I messed with Ansem's computer again. I'm not sure, but I think it had something to do with getting my novelty peanuts.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/superbb
Ven Icaron

Ven Icaron

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:
Axel and Kairi, escaping! (OPEN for now...) Left_bar_bleue900/900Axel and Kairi, escaping! (OPEN for now...) Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: Axel and Kairi, escaping! (OPEN for now...)   Axel and Kairi, escaping! (OPEN for now...) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 5:37 pm

who?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Axel and Kairi, escaping! (OPEN for now...)   Axel and Kairi, escaping! (OPEN for now...) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 4:28 pm

Takeshi wrote:
ooc: you were the one who got me out of there last time. I didn't remember how you did it. You are probably wondering why I messed with Ansem's computer again. I'm not sure, but I think it had something to do with getting my novelty peanuts.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Axel and Kairi, escaping! (OPEN for now...)   Axel and Kairi, escaping! (OPEN for now...) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 4:28 pm

"Famm E lyh ramb oui kioc kad uid ev oui fyhd"
Back to top Go down
Ven Icaron

Ven Icaron

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Axel and Kairi, escaping! (OPEN for now...)   Axel and Kairi, escaping! (OPEN for now...) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 4:31 pm

Sa duu!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Axel and Kairi, escaping! (OPEN for now...)   Axel and Kairi, escaping! (OPEN for now...) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 4:32 pm

E lyh tu ed paddan drah Res!
Back to top Go down
Ven Icaron

Ven Icaron

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Axel and Kairi, escaping! (OPEN for now...)   Axel and Kairi, escaping! (OPEN for now...) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 4:34 pm

E lyh ramb, zaaw.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Axel and Kairi, escaping! (OPEN for now...)   Axel and Kairi, escaping! (OPEN for now...) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 4:36 pm

Pid e lyh ramb paddan
Back to top Go down
Ven Icaron

Ven Icaron

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Axel and Kairi, escaping! (OPEN for now...)   Axel and Kairi, escaping! (OPEN for now...) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 4:37 pm

E'ja hudelat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Axel and Kairi, escaping! (OPEN for now...)   Axel and Kairi, escaping! (OPEN for now...) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 4:41 pm

MUM, ouin zicd y neud Jah, tuh'd syga sa tamada oui vnus dra lusbidan rana cu e lyh cyja dras
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Axel and Kairi, escaping! (OPEN for now...)   Axel and Kairi, escaping! (OPEN for now...) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 4:44 pm

you got 1 minutes to respond before i use code
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Axel and Kairi, escaping! (OPEN for now...)   Axel and Kairi, escaping! (OPEN for now...) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Axel and Kairi, escaping! (OPEN for now...)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next