Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cruxis and Axel(Takeshi Zexion Kairi Daimos)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nero
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Nero

Number of posts : 1293
Class : Demo Slayer
Power Source : What?
Registration date : 2007-09-16

Character sheet
Level: 8
Health:
Cruxis and Axel(Takeshi Zexion Kairi Daimos) Left_bar_bleue1100/1100Cruxis and Axel(Takeshi Zexion Kairi Daimos) Empty_bar_bleue  (1100/1100)
Mana:
Cruxis and Axel(Takeshi Zexion Kairi Daimos) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Cruxis and Axel(Takeshi Zexion Kairi Daimos) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Cruxis and Axel(Takeshi Zexion Kairi Daimos) Empty
PostSubject: Cruxis and Axel(Takeshi Zexion Kairi Daimos)   Cruxis and Axel(Takeshi Zexion Kairi Daimos) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 6:50 pm

Axel walked into the Olive Garden holding Cruxis' hand.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Takeshi

Number of posts : 547
Class : Playing Kingdom Hearts, Making Websites
Registration date : 2007-09-23

Character sheet
Level: 5
Health:
Cruxis and Axel(Takeshi Zexion Kairi Daimos) Left_bar_bleue800/800Cruxis and Axel(Takeshi Zexion Kairi Daimos) Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Mana:
Cruxis and Axel(Takeshi Zexion Kairi Daimos) Left_bar_bleue500/500Cruxis and Axel(Takeshi Zexion Kairi Daimos) Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Cruxis and Axel(Takeshi Zexion Kairi Daimos)   Cruxis and Axel(Takeshi Zexion Kairi Daimos) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 6:58 pm

Once they got seated I approached them.

"What would you like to eat?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/superbb
Nero
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Nero

Character sheet
Health:
Cruxis and Axel(Takeshi Zexion Kairi Daimos) Left_bar_bleue1100/1100Cruxis and Axel(Takeshi Zexion Kairi Daimos) Empty_bar_bleue  (1100/1100)
Mana:
Cruxis and Axel(Takeshi Zexion Kairi Daimos) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Cruxis and Axel(Takeshi Zexion Kairi Daimos) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Cruxis and Axel(Takeshi Zexion Kairi Daimos)   Cruxis and Axel(Takeshi Zexion Kairi Daimos) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 5:07 pm

Chicken Parmesean please. You have bud lights?
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Number of posts : 1950
Class : Assassin
Power Source : Darkness, Shadows, Daemonia
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Character sheet
Level: Admin (11)
Health:
Cruxis and Axel(Takeshi Zexion Kairi Daimos) Left_bar_bleue15003/15003Cruxis and Axel(Takeshi Zexion Kairi Daimos) Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
Cruxis and Axel(Takeshi Zexion Kairi Daimos) Left_bar_bleue14000/15000Cruxis and Axel(Takeshi Zexion Kairi Daimos) Empty_bar_bleue  (14000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: Cruxis and Axel(Takeshi Zexion Kairi Daimos)   Cruxis and Axel(Takeshi Zexion Kairi Daimos) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 5:23 pm

Daimos walks calmly towards the Olive Garden with a lit cigarette hanging from his mouth. "Another day...another dollar..." he says in a placid tone.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Nero

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Cruxis and Axel(Takeshi Zexion Kairi Daimos)   Cruxis and Axel(Takeshi Zexion Kairi Daimos) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 5:36 pm

"Daimos!" Axel held up his hand and waved.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Cruxis and Axel(Takeshi Zexion Kairi Daimos) Left_bar_bleue15003/15003Cruxis and Axel(Takeshi Zexion Kairi Daimos) Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
Cruxis and Axel(Takeshi Zexion Kairi Daimos) Left_bar_bleue14000/15000Cruxis and Axel(Takeshi Zexion Kairi Daimos) Empty_bar_bleue  (14000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: Cruxis and Axel(Takeshi Zexion Kairi Daimos)   Cruxis and Axel(Takeshi Zexion Kairi Daimos) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 5:53 pm

Daimos sees Axel and grins then waves back.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Takeshi

Number of posts : 547
Class : Playing Kingdom Hearts, Making Websites
Registration date : 2007-09-23

Character sheet
Level: 5
Health:
Cruxis and Axel(Takeshi Zexion Kairi Daimos) Left_bar_bleue800/800Cruxis and Axel(Takeshi Zexion Kairi Daimos) Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Mana:
Cruxis and Axel(Takeshi Zexion Kairi Daimos) Left_bar_bleue500/500Cruxis and Axel(Takeshi Zexion Kairi Daimos) Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Cruxis and Axel(Takeshi Zexion Kairi Daimos)   Cruxis and Axel(Takeshi Zexion Kairi Daimos) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 6:45 pm

*sigh*

"Yes. Is that your drink?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/superbb
Nero
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Nero

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Cruxis and Axel(Takeshi Zexion Kairi Daimos)   Cruxis and Axel(Takeshi Zexion Kairi Daimos) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 3:53 pm

"Oh, Yeah. And you, Cruxis?"
Back to top Go down
Road
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Road

Number of posts : 839
Class : Student / Nintendo DS and Wii
Power Source : It's Obsession :3
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Character sheet
Level: 7
Health:
Mana:
Cruxis and Axel(Takeshi Zexion Kairi Daimos) Left_bar_bleue900/900Cruxis and Axel(Takeshi Zexion Kairi Daimos) Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: Cruxis and Axel(Takeshi Zexion Kairi Daimos)   Cruxis and Axel(Takeshi Zexion Kairi Daimos) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 2:09 pm

Beni fell unexpectedly on the floor crashing. He stands up and jumped into the sky again.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Cruxis and Axel(Takeshi Zexion Kairi Daimos)   Cruxis and Axel(Takeshi Zexion Kairi Daimos) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 2:11 pm

Daimos looks up through the hole in slight wonder then shakes his head and blows out a puff of smoke. "Helluva job I got here..." He mumbles then puts the cigarette out and walks into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Road
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Road

Number of posts : 839
Class : Student / Nintendo DS and Wii
Power Source : It's Obsession :3
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Character sheet
Level: 7
Health:
Mana:
Cruxis and Axel(Takeshi Zexion Kairi Daimos) Left_bar_bleue900/900Cruxis and Axel(Takeshi Zexion Kairi Daimos) Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: Cruxis and Axel(Takeshi Zexion Kairi Daimos)   Cruxis and Axel(Takeshi Zexion Kairi Daimos) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 2:12 pm

"Take this!",

Beni yelled from the sky. A huge explosion appears after he yelled.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Nero

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Cruxis and Axel(Takeshi Zexion Kairi Daimos)   Cruxis and Axel(Takeshi Zexion Kairi Daimos) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 3:58 pm

Axel sighed. "Another date ruined."
Back to top Go down
Nero
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Nero

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Cruxis and Axel(Takeshi Zexion Kairi Daimos)   Cruxis and Axel(Takeshi Zexion Kairi Daimos) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 7:37 pm

"Cruxis, you wanna go somewhere else?" Axel asked.

OOC: DAMMIT BENI!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruxis and Axel(Takeshi Zexion Kairi Daimos)   Cruxis and Axel(Takeshi Zexion Kairi Daimos) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 10:37 pm

Kairi walks into the room and sees Axel.
"Hey Axel...."
She walks over to the other side of the room and sits down. She burries her head in her hands and starts slamming her head on the table. She screams and muffled fragments can be heard.
"Stupid.....Why did.....I didnt....how could he.....IDIOT...."
She screams again and stops slamming her head on the table.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Cruxis and Axel(Takeshi Zexion Kairi Daimos)   Cruxis and Axel(Takeshi Zexion Kairi Daimos) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 10:40 pm

Daimos sees her sitting at the table. "Hey, what's wrong Kai bear? You ok?" He asks as he walks over to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruxis and Axel(Takeshi Zexion Kairi Daimos)   Cruxis and Axel(Takeshi Zexion Kairi Daimos) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 10:42 pm

Kairi raises up her head and glares at Daimos. Her eyes are red from crying and she looks mad.
"You should know hotshot....You caused it...."
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Cruxis and Axel(Takeshi Zexion Kairi Daimos)   Cruxis and Axel(Takeshi Zexion Kairi Daimos) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 10:43 pm

Daimos looks at her confused. "I did? What'd I do? Wait..." He suddenly laughs. "Oh! You mean the thing with Serenity! No, no, no! Nothing's going on between us, I'm just trying to find a way to get rid of Niki."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruxis and Axel(Takeshi Zexion Kairi Daimos)   Cruxis and Axel(Takeshi Zexion Kairi Daimos) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 10:47 pm

Kairi laughs darkly.
"Yea...And I just go around kissing guys who want to kill you because I want them to go away...."
Kairi puts her head back down.
"You've been all over her since she got here....Ive seen the way you look at her..."
She picks up a breadstick and throws it at Daimos.
"Just go away."
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Cruxis and Axel(Takeshi Zexion Kairi Daimos)   Cruxis and Axel(Takeshi Zexion Kairi Daimos) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 10:50 pm

Daimos ducks away from the breadstick then walks over to her. He stands her up and hugs her close to him. "There's nothing going on between me and Serenity, not anymore. You're the only girl for me now. No one else, I promise. I'm just trying to find a way to help her, that's all. Nothing more, nothing less." He says sincerely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruxis and Axel(Takeshi Zexion Kairi Daimos)   Cruxis and Axel(Takeshi Zexion Kairi Daimos) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 10:53 pm

"Yea....Help her practice her making out skills...."
Kairi pushes herself away from Daimos.
"She got what she wanted alright? Im gone....Go enjoy your precious future together..."
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Cruxis and Axel(Takeshi Zexion Kairi Daimos)   Cruxis and Axel(Takeshi Zexion Kairi Daimos) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 10:55 pm

Daimos walks after her. "Kairi! Kairi wait!" He catches up to her and grabs her hand. "Kairi, just hear me out, ok?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruxis and Axel(Takeshi Zexion Kairi Daimos)   Cruxis and Axel(Takeshi Zexion Kairi Daimos) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 11:01 pm

She turns around and glares at him.
"Alright...Im listening..."
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Cruxis and Axel(Takeshi Zexion Kairi Daimos)   Cruxis and Axel(Takeshi Zexion Kairi Daimos) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 11:04 pm

"The only thing I'm trying to do is help Serenity, that's it. Niki's getting out of control, all I'm trying to do is get back to that point when she fought Sin by herself and stop her, that way Niki won't come into existence...and we won't have to go through this...I'm sorry if you thought anything was going on between us..." He looks away then turns away from her sadly. "I'll understand if you don't want to be with me anymore...but that's what happened, nothing else..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruxis and Axel(Takeshi Zexion Kairi Daimos)   Cruxis and Axel(Takeshi Zexion Kairi Daimos) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 11:15 pm

"You dont understand....You'll never understand!!!"
Kairi begins to cry again.
"If you change the past, then you two would still be together....It would have been like we never even met...."
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Cruxis and Axel(Takeshi Zexion Kairi Daimos)   Cruxis and Axel(Takeshi Zexion Kairi Daimos) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 11:17 pm

"No, no! Kai bear, no!" He hugs her closely. "Everything will still be as it is now, only Niki won't exist. You're the only one that I care about...that I love." He whispers and holds her close to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cruxis and Axel(Takeshi Zexion Kairi Daimos)   Cruxis and Axel(Takeshi Zexion Kairi Daimos) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cruxis and Axel(Takeshi Zexion Kairi Daimos)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next