Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Takeshi and zexion's final lession

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Takeshi and zexion's final lession Empty
PostSubject: Takeshi and zexion's final lession   Takeshi and zexion's final lession Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 12:56 am

"Well takeshi you have gone a long way since we first meet, and now I think you are ready to be at my side, instead of below me. I will teach you to use portals as our final lesion.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Takeshi

Number of posts : 547
Class : Playing Kingdom Hearts, Making Websites
Registration date : 2007-09-23

Character sheet
Level: 5
Health:
Takeshi and zexion's final lession Left_bar_bleue800/800Takeshi and zexion's final lession Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Mana:
Takeshi and zexion's final lession Left_bar_bleue500/500Takeshi and zexion's final lession Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Takeshi and zexion's final lession   Takeshi and zexion's final lession Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 12:57 am

"Fine, I've always wanted to use portals."

ooc: how does portal training work?
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/superbb

PostSubject: Re: Takeshi and zexion's final lession   Takeshi and zexion's final lession Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 1:01 am

"I wasn't the best teacher but I taught Kyle. Maybe it will work with you. Fist we will learn on how to gather the necessary energy. I want you to gather energy in your hands, both of them for right now."
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Takeshi

Character sheet
Health:
Takeshi and zexion's final lession Left_bar_bleue800/800Takeshi and zexion's final lession Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Mana:
Takeshi and zexion's final lession Left_bar_bleue500/500Takeshi and zexion's final lession Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Takeshi and zexion's final lession   Takeshi and zexion's final lession Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 1:04 am

*gulp*

I concentrated, and was able to form two disks each about 24 cm. in diameter.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Takeshi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Takeshi and zexion's final lession   Takeshi and zexion's final lession Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 1:13 am

I started concentrating much harder and got two disks that were 2 feet tall and 2.5 feet wide. Is this better?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Takeshi and zexion's final lession   Takeshi and zexion's final lession Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 1:16 am

Zexion smiled. "I want you to get rid of all that energy and now try doing that with one hand only."

OOC: you do know we have to make this last 40 posts
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Takeshi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Takeshi and zexion's final lession   Takeshi and zexion's final lession Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 1:19 am

ooc: Ya I know Wink

I started again.

"How much energy do you want me to put in?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Takeshi and zexion's final lession   Takeshi and zexion's final lession Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 1:21 am

"Try making as much as you can, to actually make a portal."
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Takeshi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Takeshi and zexion's final lession   Takeshi and zexion's final lession Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 1:27 am

"Ok"

I concentrated as hard as I could and made a disk in my hand and it quickly disappeared.

"Maybe I'm not putting enough energy in it."

I tried again and was able to make a bigger disk in my hand witch disappeared.

"Do you have any pointers?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Takeshi and zexion's final lession   Takeshi and zexion's final lession Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 1:30 am

"Your doing good, come on focus hard on it. Make sure that you hold the energy, like a spell of yours."
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Takeshi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Takeshi and zexion's final lession   Takeshi and zexion's final lession Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 1:33 am

"Ok"

I closed my eyes and concentrated.

"Imagine the portal being there, and it was happen." I thought to myself.

I opened my eyes and saw that I had a disk in my hand that was much bigger than before, it wasn't a portal yet, but I knew I was getting closer.

"What now?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Takeshi and zexion's final lession   Takeshi and zexion's final lession Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 1:35 am

"release it and try again. I need to know you can recreate this." Zexion folded his arms over his chest and circled around Takeshi watching him.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Takeshi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Takeshi and zexion's final lession   Takeshi and zexion's final lession Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 1:40 am

I started over and got my concentration back.

I was able to make another disk in my hand that was just as big, if not slightly bigger that before.

"How's this?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Takeshi and zexion's final lession   Takeshi and zexion's final lession Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 1:43 am

"yes, good. Let see. No I want you to try and make the energy from you but appear off your body, on that spot right there." Zexion said pointing to a spot in front of them.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Takeshi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Takeshi and zexion's final lession   Takeshi and zexion's final lession Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 1:45 am

"Like this?"

I started making the disk again, but this time, away from my body. The disk was about 1.5 feet away from my body.

"Is this ok?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Takeshi and zexion's final lession   Takeshi and zexion's final lession Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 3:10 am

"Yeah, but its not the right amount. I can feel the energy and it does not feel enough, put more into it."
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Takeshi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Takeshi and zexion's final lession   Takeshi and zexion's final lession Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 10:08 am

I concentrated even harder. I was able to make it bigger, but it was tiring.

"Is this enough?" I said, still concentrating on keeping the portal open.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Takeshi and zexion's final lession   Takeshi and zexion's final lession Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 11:56 am

"Yeah, now picture going somewhere else. Picture some other place is behind that, 'door'."
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Takeshi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Takeshi and zexion's final lession   Takeshi and zexion's final lession Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 12:01 pm

"Ok"

I imagined the portal leading to Traverse Town. I concentrated very hard on the idea that the portal would lead me somewhere else.

"How do I know if it is working?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Takeshi and zexion's final lession   Takeshi and zexion's final lession Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 12:19 pm

"Well, you send someone into it. But I just wanted you to try and see if you can focus. I want you to try and make another portal where you want it to go. Make one just to the left of me."
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Takeshi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Takeshi and zexion's final lession   Takeshi and zexion's final lession Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 1:51 pm

"Ok, I'll try that."

I focused on making a different portal. I thought intensely on making a portal next to Zexion. I started making a portal about 2.5 feet away from Zexion. It got bigger and bigger and within 1 minute and a half, I had made a decent sized disk near Zexion.

"Is this ok?"

ooc: did you hear about what was happening to Kairi? Her posts were being messed with. So were yours right?

Edit by Kyle: Yeah he was editing kairi's posts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Takeshi and zexion's final lession   Takeshi and zexion's final lession Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 7:13 pm

Zexion was bouncing a ball to pass the time. "oh right, sorry." He said turning back to hi. He took the ball and tossed it at the portal near Takeshi but it passed right though, half of it hitting Takeshi in the face. "Concentrate more. You are making the portals just not connecting them."
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Takeshi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Takeshi and zexion's final lession   Takeshi and zexion's final lession Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 7:21 pm

I concentrated on the two portals, binding them to make them connect. I focused on the portals to make them one with each other.

"I think I got it. But I can't tell. Can you test it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Takeshi and zexion's final lession   Takeshi and zexion's final lession Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 7:30 pm

"Guess we will see." Zexion took out one more ball and tossed it into the portal. ""Huh, where did it go?" He asked looking around. "It disappeared. Ohhh, it pulled a Hodini!" Zexion said laughing a bit. He found a nice spot and sat down. "Get rid of the portals and try again."
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Takeshi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Takeshi and zexion's final lession   Takeshi and zexion's final lession Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 7:32 pm

*sigh*

I dropped my concentration and the portals disappeared.

"What exactly do you want me to do differently?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Takeshi and zexion's final lession   Takeshi and zexion's final lession Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Takeshi and zexion's final lession
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next