Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Takeshi and zexion's final lession

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Takeshi and zexion's final lession - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takeshi and zexion's final lession   Takeshi and zexion's final lession - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 7:36 pm

"Nothing, try to remake them with a different connection, start fresh."
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Takeshi

Number of posts : 547
Class : Playing Kingdom Hearts, Making Websites
Registration date : 2007-09-23

Character sheet
Level: 5
Health:
Takeshi and zexion's final lession - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue800/800Takeshi and zexion's final lession - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Mana:
Takeshi and zexion's final lession - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue500/500Takeshi and zexion's final lession - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Takeshi and zexion's final lession   Takeshi and zexion's final lession - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 7:43 pm

I recallected my thoughts and was able to form two more portals, each of them growing in size.

"So you want me to make them connect?"

ooc: how many more posts?
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/superbb

PostSubject: Re: Takeshi and zexion's final lession   Takeshi and zexion's final lession - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 7:47 pm

OOC: I will tell you when its over!

"No I just wanted you to make to more portals for the hell of it... Of corse I want them to connect. That might be best." Zexion said half joking half serious.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Takeshi

Character sheet
Health:
Takeshi and zexion's final lession - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue800/800Takeshi and zexion's final lession - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Mana:
Takeshi and zexion's final lession - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue500/500Takeshi and zexion's final lession - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Takeshi and zexion's final lession   Takeshi and zexion's final lession - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 7:50 pm

"Nice use of sarcasm Mr. No Emotions."

I focused on the portals again and tried to make them connect. After I felt that I had done that, I faced Zexion.

"Try it now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Takeshi and zexion's final lession   Takeshi and zexion's final lession - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 7:54 pm

"It doesn't look like they are connecting, like you know what to do, but you can't just get them to work."
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Takeshi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Takeshi and zexion's final lession   Takeshi and zexion's final lession - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 7:58 pm

"How can you tell though?"

I focused on the portal again. Trying to make it connect with all my might.

"Can you try it now?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Takeshi and zexion's final lession   Takeshi and zexion's final lession - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 8:03 pm

"yeah I can but I don't want to." zexion said taking out another ball and bouncing it. He took it and chucked it at the one closer to him. It went trough it and half of it flung out and once again, hit Takeshi's chest. "Oh god, Sorry."
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Takeshi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Takeshi and zexion's final lession   Takeshi and zexion's final lession - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 8:14 pm

I lost my concentration.

"Why didn't you tell me it was this hard? Let me rest a minute before we continue. You seem to do it so easily. How?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Takeshi and zexion's final lession   Takeshi and zexion's final lession - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 8:17 pm

"I have done it form more then... well I dont quite remember but it was a while now."
Code:
8 more posts
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Takeshi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Takeshi and zexion's final lession   Takeshi and zexion's final lession - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 8:21 pm

ooc: YES!

ic:

"Ok"

I make two fresh portals, each the right size. I put all my energy into making the two connect.

"If this doesn't work, I don't know what to do."

I face Zexion.

"Will it work?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Takeshi and zexion's final lession   Takeshi and zexion's final lession - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 8:28 pm

"For you sake, I hope so." Zexion takes out one more ball and tosses it in the air. He jumps up and licks it as hard as he could right at the portal Takeshi made. It went in the portal and out the other crashing into one of the walls knocking it down. "Good."
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Takeshi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Takeshi and zexion's final lession   Takeshi and zexion's final lession - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 8:29 pm

"But now what? Shouldn't we test it on a human?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Takeshi and zexion's final lession   Takeshi and zexion's final lession - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 8:35 pm

"Yeah, I want you to walk into it."
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Takeshi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Takeshi and zexion's final lession   Takeshi and zexion's final lession - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 8:36 pm

pale

*gulp*

"Ok. What if I don't come out?"

ooc: how many posts?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Takeshi and zexion's final lession   Takeshi and zexion's final lession - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 8:39 pm

"I will miss you. Now get in there."
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Takeshi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Takeshi and zexion's final lession   Takeshi and zexion's final lession - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 8:41 pm

"Ok"

I ran into the portal as fast as I can and came out the other portal and smashed into Zexion.

"Sorry" I was on top of him.

ooc: HOW MANY MORE POSTS?!?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Takeshi and zexion's final lession   Takeshi and zexion's final lession - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 8:45 pm

"Alright lets just check the distance of the portal. Make one in the next room." He said pushing Takeshi off him and getting up. "No make one in a different world then remake one back here."
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Takeshi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Takeshi and zexion's final lession   Takeshi and zexion's final lession - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 8:51 pm

"Fine"

I imagined that I was making a portal to the realm of darkness. I pictured the portal leading there and tried as hard as I could to make it a reality. I then made a portal next to me. I focused so hard on those two portals connecting that I almost passed out.

"I think I did it."

I prepared to go into the portal.

"Wish me luck."

ooc: 1. do I make a post in the realm of darkness.
2. Tell me how many more posts!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Takeshi and zexion's final lession   Takeshi and zexion's final lession - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 8:55 pm

"Huh, good luck he says."
OOC: just come back now.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Takeshi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Takeshi and zexion's final lession   Takeshi and zexion's final lession - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 8:58 pm

ooc: Ok

ic:

I walked into the portal and a minute later I came back out.

"It worked! I can use portals!"

ooc: Does this mean I'm done?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Takeshi and zexion's final lession   Takeshi and zexion's final lession - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 9:06 pm

"Now try to make them using less energy. You cant keep using them if they take that much energy."
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Takeshi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Takeshi and zexion's final lession   Takeshi and zexion's final lession - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 9:08 pm

ooc: MAN! I want to over with!

ic:

"How do I do that?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Takeshi and zexion's final lession   Takeshi and zexion's final lession - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 9:09 pm

"Try to make the portal, just dont put in as much power."
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Takeshi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Takeshi and zexion's final lession   Takeshi and zexion's final lession - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 9:15 pm

"Ok"

I started gathering my power to make a portal and found it much easier that before. I started practicing, and found that I could make a portal with almost no effort. It was a piece of cake.

"You happy?" I said while smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Takeshi and zexion's final lession   Takeshi and zexion's final lession - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 9:19 pm

"Yeah, I am now."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Takeshi and zexion's final lession   Takeshi and zexion's final lession - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Takeshi and zexion's final lession
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next