Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Challenges of the castle. (Kyle, Serenity, and Daimos ONLY)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

Challenges of the castle. (Kyle, Serenity, and Daimos ONLY) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenges of the castle. (Kyle, Serenity, and Daimos ONLY)   Challenges of the castle. (Kyle, Serenity, and Daimos ONLY) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 10:56 pm

"Sorry, Kyle. I didn't mean to. I dont know what came over me" Serenity said getting up. She looked at him then Daimos. Then she put her hands on the chest.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Number of posts : 1950
Class : Assassin
Power Source : Darkness, Shadows, Daemonia
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Character sheet
Level: Admin (11)
Health:
Challenges of the castle. (Kyle, Serenity, and Daimos ONLY) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue15003/15003Challenges of the castle. (Kyle, Serenity, and Daimos ONLY) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
Challenges of the castle. (Kyle, Serenity, and Daimos ONLY) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue14000/15000Challenges of the castle. (Kyle, Serenity, and Daimos ONLY) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (14000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: Challenges of the castle. (Kyle, Serenity, and Daimos ONLY)   Challenges of the castle. (Kyle, Serenity, and Daimos ONLY) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 10:59 pm

Daimos laughs and puts his hand on the chest. "Yeah right! If I remember right, you did thing to me!" He says then laughs again. They open the chest and a bright light floods through the room. They sit looking inside the chest in awe. "So...what is it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Challenges of the castle. (Kyle, Serenity, and Daimos ONLY)   Challenges of the castle. (Kyle, Serenity, and Daimos ONLY) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 11:01 pm

"WTF, its a map and a note."

(Reading note: Hello, fellow adventurer, i have gotten to this chest my self, if you remove the bottom of the chests you will fing 330 munny. but you have to follow the map for the real treasure)
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Challenges of the castle. (Kyle, Serenity, and Daimos ONLY) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue15003/15003Challenges of the castle. (Kyle, Serenity, and Daimos ONLY) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
Challenges of the castle. (Kyle, Serenity, and Daimos ONLY) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue14000/15000Challenges of the castle. (Kyle, Serenity, and Daimos ONLY) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (14000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: Challenges of the castle. (Kyle, Serenity, and Daimos ONLY)   Challenges of the castle. (Kyle, Serenity, and Daimos ONLY) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 11:03 pm

"WHAT?! We went through all of this for a map and a note?! I almost forgot my whole freaking past because of this! And I damn near forgot everything now!" Daimos exclaims angrily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Challenges of the castle. (Kyle, Serenity, and Daimos ONLY)   Challenges of the castle. (Kyle, Serenity, and Daimos ONLY) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 11:04 pm

"And its ok, serenity, i actually enjoyed that. considering the fact that i just learned your name....." Kyle reaches forwards and kisses her on the cheek
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Challenges of the castle. (Kyle, Serenity, and Daimos ONLY)   Challenges of the castle. (Kyle, Serenity, and Daimos ONLY) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 11:06 pm

"The map is a map of the world that never was' castle. and you know, we were rather stupid...."

Kyle opens a portal.

"Follow me..."
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Challenges of the castle. (Kyle, Serenity, and Daimos ONLY)   Challenges of the castle. (Kyle, Serenity, and Daimos ONLY) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 11:08 pm

Daimos lets out a long, tired sigh then follows after Kyle. "This damn treasure better be worth it..." He grumbles then walks into the portal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Challenges of the castle. (Kyle, Serenity, and Daimos ONLY)   Challenges of the castle. (Kyle, Serenity, and Daimos ONLY) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 11:10 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Challenges of the castle. (Kyle, Serenity, and Daimos ONLY)   Challenges of the castle. (Kyle, Serenity, and Daimos ONLY) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 11:11 pm

"I almost killed someone over a stupid map? Now I feel a lot better."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Challenges of the castle. (Kyle, Serenity, and Daimos ONLY)   Challenges of the castle. (Kyle, Serenity, and Daimos ONLY) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 12:27 am

lolz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Challenges of the castle. (Kyle, Serenity, and Daimos ONLY)   Challenges of the castle. (Kyle, Serenity, and Daimos ONLY) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Challenges of the castle. (Kyle, Serenity, and Daimos ONLY)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4