Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alex and Ashley (From the Islands.)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Alex and Ashley (From the Islands.) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex and Ashley (From the Islands.)   Alex and Ashley (From the Islands.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 7:45 pm

Ashley's Aunt slowly gets up and continues to look away from them. "Sweet?" She weakly said. "What happened?" Her voice was raspy and seemed scared.
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Ashley

Number of posts : 396
Class : Priest (Reiki?)
Registration date : 2007-11-02

Character sheet
Level: 4
Health:
Alex and Ashley (From the Islands.) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue400/400Alex and Ashley (From the Islands.) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
Alex and Ashley (From the Islands.) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue300/300Alex and Ashley (From the Islands.) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Alex and Ashley (From the Islands.)   Alex and Ashley (From the Islands.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 7:54 pm

Ashley looked around the room, half-expecting something to jump out at them, "I'm not sure." She helped her aunt to her feet and walked her to the couch.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/12196155/

PostSubject: Re: Alex and Ashley (From the Islands.)   Alex and Ashley (From the Islands.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 8:00 pm

As Ashley helps her Aunt from one place to the other, she made sure not to let her look at her face. "That creature, what was it?"
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Ashley

Character sheet
Health:
Alex and Ashley (From the Islands.) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue400/400Alex and Ashley (From the Islands.) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
Alex and Ashley (From the Islands.) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue300/300Alex and Ashley (From the Islands.) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Alex and Ashley (From the Islands.)   Alex and Ashley (From the Islands.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 8:04 pm

Ashley had the feeling something was wrong, but she couldn't quite put her finger on it. "I don't know, I didn't get a good look at it..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex and Ashley (From the Islands.)   Alex and Ashley (From the Islands.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 8:28 pm

"I almost had a heart attack seeing that thing. I will never forget that horrid face it had."
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Ashley

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Alex and Ashley (From the Islands.)   Alex and Ashley (From the Islands.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 8:32 pm

Ashley looks at her aunt, "You've been through a lot. You need some rest."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex and Ashley (From the Islands.)   Alex and Ashley (From the Islands.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 8:39 pm

Her Aunt still made sure her face was not seen by her niece. "No, no. I feel alright. Just a headache."
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Ashley

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Alex and Ashley (From the Islands.)   Alex and Ashley (From the Islands.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 8:44 pm

Ashley looks at her aunt for a second, "Do you need anything?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex and Ashley (From the Islands.)   Alex and Ashley (From the Islands.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 8:52 pm

"No, no my dear. I dont need anything."
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Ashley

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Alex and Ashley (From the Islands.)   Alex and Ashley (From the Islands.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 8:59 pm

Ashley looked at her aunt for a second, feeling a little useless. "If you say so..." Ashley started off to find her cat, hoping she didn't get lost.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex and Ashley (From the Islands.)   Alex and Ashley (From the Islands.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 9:02 pm

"You to kind, I'm sorry I had to do this."
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Ashley

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Alex and Ashley (From the Islands.)   Alex and Ashley (From the Islands.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 9:04 pm

"Do what?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex and Ashley (From the Islands.)   Alex and Ashley (From the Islands.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 9:40 pm

Ashley's Aunt turns around and her face was all ripped apart. her eyes blacker then coal.
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Ashley

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Alex and Ashley (From the Islands.)   Alex and Ashley (From the Islands.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 9:52 pm

Ashley was at a lack for words, the only words that popped out were "What happened?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex and Ashley (From the Islands.)   Alex and Ashley (From the Islands.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 10:08 pm

"Its coming child. There's nothing you can do." He mouth stretched into a wide grin, her teeth pointed and sharp like that of demons. The color was stained a dark orange color, like that of blood.
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Ashley

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Alex and Ashley (From the Islands.)   Alex and Ashley (From the Islands.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 10:13 pm

"What is? What are you talking about??"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex and Ashley (From the Islands.)   Alex and Ashley (From the Islands.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 10:25 pm

"Your Aunt is dead child. Killed." The creature ran up to her and was about to attack her with its claw when a shot was fired at his head. The creature disappeared. "Hey, you okay?" Some one asked. When you turn around you see a well-dressed nice looking woman, on her hand was a smoking gun. "I said, are you alright?" She asked again.
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Ashley

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Alex and Ashley (From the Islands.)   Alex and Ashley (From the Islands.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 10:27 pm

Ashley stared at the woman, a little confused, "Uh..yeah, but who are you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex and Ashley (From the Islands.)   Alex and Ashley (From the Islands.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 10:30 pm

"My name is Haruko. I have been searching that creature for a long time now. Its said to be a remnant of Sin. They are vary dangerous." Haruko lowed her gun and walked to Ashley. She stood directly in front of her and starred around, searching for any traces of the monster.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex and Ashley (From the Islands.)   Alex and Ashley (From the Islands.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 10:30 pm

Oh darn you Haruko, I wanted to kill it....

Kyle puts away his keyblades
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Ashley

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Alex and Ashley (From the Islands.)   Alex and Ashley (From the Islands.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 10:34 pm

Ashley sat down on the nearest chair, utterly confused. "So then why did that creature come here? And what was it after?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex and Ashley (From the Islands.)   Alex and Ashley (From the Islands.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 10:36 pm

"Thats what I would like to know. Your connections to people. Have you had anything gone wrong, something horrific?" Haruko walks to Ashley and kneels in front of her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex and Ashley (From the Islands.)   Alex and Ashley (From the Islands.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 10:39 pm

That day you kissed her was tragic....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex and Ashley (From the Islands.)   Alex and Ashley (From the Islands.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 10:42 pm

"Excuse me?" Haruko turned to face Kyle. "What was that?" She said, now up off the ground and facing Kyle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex and Ashley (From the Islands.)   Alex and Ashley (From the Islands.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 10:43 pm

Well there was that one day in the chatbox that you couldn't keep off Ashley, it also happened to be the day I lost my admin status and most of my posts
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alex and Ashley (From the Islands.)   Alex and Ashley (From the Islands.) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alex and Ashley (From the Islands.)
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next