Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kilam's Journal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kilam Kasen
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Kilam Kasen

Number of posts : 697
Registration date : 2007-11-06

Character sheet
Level: 5
Health:
Kilam's Journal Left_bar_bleue800/800Kilam's Journal Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Mana:
Kilam's Journal Left_bar_bleue500/500Kilam's Journal Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Kilam's Journal Empty
PostSubject: Kilam's Journal   Kilam's Journal Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 1:07 am

[10/30/07 12:55 PM] I've found a door in a small cavern. It lies on the smallest Destiny Island but it was different.... No matter what I did nothing would open it. I punched the door and time fro- Something is glowing under my bed....

[10/30/07 1:05PM] How weird, it's some type of giant key... I think I've seen it before.... I'll have to check it out...

[11/02/07 1:05AM] I have been searching for three days, but I have finally found a book about this thing called a Key-Blade....

[11/02/07 2:05AM] This thing is useless! All it said was that it unlocks everything! This thing is so stup- The Keyblade just fired a hole through the wall.

[11/05/07 1:05PM] Finally, now I can make the beam myself.... It's like a laser which represents something being unlocked but for some reason mine destroys the lock...

[11/06/07 1:14AM] Hm, I've been trying to create a better laser beam, unforutnatly it blew up on me the first few times but a large red sphere came and saved me from Heartless..... This Keyblade is WEIRD.
Back to top Go down

Kilam's Journal
Page 1 of 1