Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rya's Journal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rya Sapphire
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Rya Sapphire

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-01-08

Character sheet
Level: 2
Health:
Rya's Journal Left_bar_bleue100/100Rya's Journal Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
Rya's Journal Left_bar_bleue60/60Rya's Journal Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

Rya's Journal Empty
PostSubject: Rya's Journal   Rya's Journal Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 1:37 am

Day 1:

Well, today I got to a place called "Destiny Islands". I thought I'd find Daimos there, so I decided to look around a little. I didn't find Daimos, but I found some people that know him. They said he might be in his palace at the "Land of Dragons", so I guess I'll look their next. Wow, my big brother's an emperor....who would've guessed? Well anyway, tomorrow we're going to go there to try and find him. Big brother, where are you?
Back to top Go down
Rya Sapphire
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Rya Sapphire

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Rya's Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rya's Journal   Rya's Journal Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 11:35 am

Day 2:

Well, here we are, Land of Dragons. It doesn't look like much from where we are now, but Demous says my brother lives in the better part in his palace. I think I can see it in the distance. I hope he's there, otherwise I'll just have to keep searching and move on to the next place.....
Back to top Go down
Rya Sapphire
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Rya Sapphire

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Rya's Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rya's Journal   Rya's Journal Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 12:14 pm

Day 3:

I FINALLY FOUND HIM!! We made it to the palace today, it's even bigger up close. We got a less than warm welcome when we got there, we got attacked by dragons! Luckily Kairi was nearby to help, I don't think I could've beaten that black dragon, it was HUGE! Another lady showed up after that, it looks like she's Daimos' wife or something. Kairi left after that...she looked pretty upset...I wonder if she's ok...It turns out the woman IS Daimos' wife, her name's Haruko. A little bit after that some guy came barging into the palace asking questions. Guess what? IT WAS DAIMOS! I finally found him! And not only that...he has kids! Twins! We went to meet them, Haruko took us. I think she might be able to clone herself...because she was in the room sleeping when we got there....and the other one disappeared. I heard my brother whispering something about someone called "Midna"...maybe they have something to do with it. Oh well, I'll figure it out later. The kids are sleeping, they look so cute! I can't wait to spend some time with them! I'm gonna be the funnest auntie ever!
Back to top Go down
Rya Sapphire
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Rya Sapphire

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Rya's Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rya's Journal   Rya's Journal Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 2:29 pm

Day 4:

Well I spent a little time with the kids today, they're so cute! And they're really well-mannered! Daimos and I are getting closer, he's actually treating me like a little sister instead of a random person that showed up at his place. I went to the movies with Nero today too...he's a pretty nice guy, not bad looking either. He asked me out to dinner too....hmmm....I think maybe he's hitting on me...I guess I really AM doing pretty good if guys are hitting on me and I just got here!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rya's Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rya's Journal   Rya's Journal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rya's Journal
Page 1 of 1