Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only)   Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 4:08 am

"The heartless here are linked. One is attacked you are attacking them all. I say that as in they will be the ones attacking you back, not that you would be killing them al with one of them dead." Haruko explained, whispering back.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Number of posts : 1950
Class : Assassin
Power Source : Darkness, Shadows, Daemonia
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Character sheet
Level: Admin (11)
Health:
Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15003/15003Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue14000/15000Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (14000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only)   Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 4:17 am

Daimos growls slightly and grips his cup tighter. He sighs then his grip loosens. "Yeah, alright....Maybe I'll send my dragons on a bombing run after we leave..." He whispers then looks over his shoulder at the man. He narrows his eyes then looks forward again. "Did I forget to mention Varodas likes to eat Heartless? It'll be like a buffet for him here." Daimos whispers. He looks over his shoulder at him again. "I'm gonna make sure he goes after you first." He whispers. "You got something to say to me you little punk?" The man whispers gruffly. Daimos only grins then looks forward. "Enjoy what left you have of your life..." Daimos says almost inaudibly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only)   Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 4:30 am

The heartless stood up and walked right through Daimos' seat walking past Daimos himself, disappearing as he did. haruko watches them and starts to drink her slushy. "Its like my own movie right here." She said staring at Daimos. "Daimos," She whined softly. "I told you to just let it go."
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15003/15003Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue14000/15000Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (14000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only)   Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 4:40 am

Daimos smirks then shrugs. "What? I didn't say anything. Ok, so maybe I might've said my dragons would visit the town. No harm in that, right? Can I help it if he set himself up?" He whispers indifferently then eats another handful of popcorn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only)   Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 4:45 am

"Your so difficult sometimes." Haruko said turning back around and eating another gummy worm.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only)   Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 4:59 am

Daimos grins again and continues to watch the movie. He finishes off the popcorn then moves on to the soda. About halfway through the soda, he has to go to the bathroom. He leans over and kisses her on the cheek. "Sorry babe, nature calls. I'll be right back, ok?" He whispers as he gets up. She gives him and unattentive nod but doesn't look away from the screen. He makes his way back across the aisle then leaves the theater. He walks to the bathroom and goes in. He comes out a few minutes later drying his hands with a paper towel. As he is walking back to the theater, he sees the man from before. They glare at each other intently then Daimos walks back into the theater. He makes his way back to his seat then sit down. "Our little friend is still trying to pick a fight with me." He whispers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only)   Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 5:17 am

"Out old friend was an inhibitor." Haruko said turning to face him. "I told you to leave him alone. We dont know what these heartless can do yet. He could be harming you from the inside right now."
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only)   Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 5:22 am

Daimos looks at her intently then looks at the screen. He sits silently then looks over at her. "Do you think they're capable of something like that? Hurting us from inside?" He looks around the dark theater and sees several pairs of yellow eyes, seeming to stare straight at him. He shakes his head then looks back at Haruko. "I think we might have a little trouble getting out of here after the movie's over." He whispers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only)   Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 5:27 am

"Daimos, next time I tell you, you should drop the fight with someone you should listen to me more. Alright? When you don't know what something is capable of doing you shouldn't try and show dominance until you can get to see what they can do." Haruko said as she turned to find nothing out of the ordinary. "He playing with your mind. No one is facing us right now, keep it cool."
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only)   Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 5:33 am

Daimos glances back then faces forward again and sits back. "Sorry babe, I guess that's one of the things you can blame on my dad....wherever he is....I guess I got my attitude from him." He shrugs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only)   Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 5:37 am

"I am not going to blame someone I dont even know at all. Especially if you dont know him either." Haruko said as she starred back up at the screen. "We will just say that you were having a drunken moment."
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only)   Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 5:47 am

Daimos grins slightly then looks forward again. "Yeah, I guess you're right. If anything, I should be thanking him...he's the reason I'm such a good figher now. Remind me to try to find him later on." He whispers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only)   Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 5:52 am

Another person walked up to Daimos with his arms folded over his chest. "You are going to have to leave, for disrupting the other guests during the film." He said pointing to the door.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only)   Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 6:04 am

Daimos looks at him calmly. "The movie's almost over, it can't be any more than another 10 minutes. You can't let us stay until then?" The man shakes his head and points to the door. "Well how about her? Can she stay? She didn't do anything wrong." Daimos bargains. The man presses his index finger and thumb over his eyebrows and lowers his head in thought. He looks up then looks at Haruko and back to Daimos. "Alright fine, but you have to leave." The man says. Daimos nods slightly then leans over to Haruko. "Sorry, looks like you'll have to tell me how it ends." He whispers then kisses her lightly and gets up. He follows the man out of the theater.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only)   Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 8:34 am

"Daimos. Pretend you are just going to the bathroom, come back later. Its only a trick." Haruko whispered, so that no one could hear her but Daimos, as she looked at him get up all his own. "I will help you get through this, next time something happens ignore it and if I see it too and go with is then its true. Come back now." Haruko added.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only)   Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 2:13 pm

Daimos looks at her and nods slightly. He continues to follow the man out of the theater. "Oh hey, you know what, I really gotta make a trip to the bathroom. Large sodas can do that, you know." He shrugs then walks to the bathroom. A couple minutes later he walks out and sees that the man is gone. He shakes his head then heads back to the theater. He walks in and goes back to his seat, sitting down and putting an arm around Haruko's shoulder. "Looks like you were right." He whispers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only)   Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 5:27 pm

"Do I know you?" Haruko said taking his hand off her. "Next time you want to get a random date dont start it off like that." She said moving to the next seat over.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only)   Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 5:48 pm

Daimos smirks then looks at the screen again, putting his arm back over the seat. He props his foot up and continues to watch the movie. "Right...." He whispers to himself then grins again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only)   Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 5:53 pm

Haruko lays her head down on Daimos and he sees she was in the seat next to him, like she hasn't moved at all. "Welcome back Daimos." She said smiling to him.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only)   Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 5:58 pm

Daimos smiles then kisses her lightly. "Thanks, glad to be back." He whispers then looks forward again. He pulls her a little closer and they continue to sit and watch the movie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only)   Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 6:05 pm

"Do you mind shutting the hell up sir. I have missed much of this movie because you. Keep you big pie hole, shut!" A man in front of him said as he turned around.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only)   Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 6:09 pm

Daimos starts to say something to him but looks at Haruko. He grins slightly makes a gesture like he was zipping his mouth closed then looks forward. "Right, sorry about that, sir." He whispers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only)   Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 6:11 pm

"Daimos," Haruko said. He looked at her and she shook her head. "Hey, we should just leave. We can go out an eat."
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only)   Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 6:20 pm

Daimos pauses briefly then nods and stands up. They make their way down the aisle then leave the theater. "So where do you want to go eat? What restaurants are around here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only)   Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 7:36 pm

"Well, I dont really know much off this town, but I think I have a good place in mind." Haruko said as she continued to walk on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only)   Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next