Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Number of posts : 1950
Class : Assassin
Power Source : Darkness, Shadows, Daemonia
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Character sheet
Level: Admin (11)
Health:
Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue15003/15003Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue14000/15000Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (14000/15000)

Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only)   Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 7:45 pm

"Well as long as the food's good, I don't care...wait, there aren't more of those illusionist Heartless working there, right? Because I've had enough of them to last me for a while."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only)   Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 8:01 pm

"They are not illusionists. They are inhibitors, the one is still probably inside of you, screwing with your mind.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue15003/15003Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue14000/15000Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (14000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only)   Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 8:07 pm

"Hm, interesting...so if I did something stupid from now on while we're here, I could blame it on him, huh?" He looks at her and grins.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only)   Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 8:24 pm

"Who made him go inside of you? You did, silly."
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only)   Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 8:30 pm

Daimos grins slightly then puts his arm around her waist and they keep walking. "What'd you have a taste for, anyway? Like what did you want to eat?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only)   Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 8:45 pm

"How about just down there?" Haruko said pointing to a chines restaurant.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only)   Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 9:07 pm

Daimos frowns up slightly then shrugs. "Sure, alright. If you say so." He says then they walk down to the restaurant.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only)   Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 9:15 pm

"Well if you dont want to eat that type of food, you dont have to I can pick a different place. I dont mind." Haruko said bumping into Daimos a little smiling.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only)   Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 9:25 pm

Daimos shakes his head and smiles at her. "Nah, it's ok. We can eat there. I've actually got the taste for some Lo Mein." He rubs his stomach a little then smiles again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only)   Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 9:30 pm

"You and me both then." Haruko said laughing. "come on." She said now starting to run off to the restaurant.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only)   Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 9:45 pm

Daimos starts to say something then stops. He sighs and shakes his head. "Every time she runs off...something bad happens." He groans then runs after her. They get to the restaurant and walk into the restaurant. The attendant walks up to them and bows slightly then leads them to their seats. They sit down then the attendant puts a menu in front of them. "Well, order anything you want, just try not to overdo it." He smiles then looks through the menu.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only)   Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 10:15 pm

Haruko looked at the list and put it down, finding what she wanted to eat. "The Teriyaki dish with the fried rice, Soup, and Lo Mein looks good." She said looking to him. "What do you think you want?"
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only)   Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 10:23 pm

Daimos smiles then looks down at the menu again. "Well, let's see...I think I'll have...the Orange Chicken, Beef Friend Rice...and I guess an order of Lo Mein." He says then puts the menu down. He looks at her and smiles. "You know, I'm surprised you didn't order more...you know, because of the baby."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only)   Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 10:56 pm

"Well, I am not that far into it. I don't even look as if I even have the child with me." Haruko says as she looks up to him. "You know what, just order the food." She said laughing.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only)   Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 11:02 pm

Daimos laughs as the waiter comes over to the table. "We'll have one Teriyaki dish with rice, soup, and Lo Mein, and we'll also have a Orange Chicken with Beef Fried Rice and Lo Mein." He says as the waiter takes the menus. He nods slightly then leaves towards the kitchen. Daimos looks after him briefly then looks back at Haruko. "So, besides the little confrontation at the theater, how're you enjoying yourself so far?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only)   Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 11:46 pm

"I am having a really nice time. The movie could have gone better but still, other then that, I loved my time with you." Haruko said as the waiter came back and placed their food in front of them. "Well, eat up." Haruko said smiling to him as she started to eat her chicken.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only)   Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 11:51 pm

Daimos smiles then starts to eat his fried rice. "So, what do you want to do after this? Anything special?" He asks as he puts another forkful of fried rice in his mouth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only)   Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 12:03 am

"We can do what ever you want next, sounds good?" Haruko said as she put another piece of chicken into her mouth, along with some of her fried rice.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only)   Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 12:24 am

Daimos shrugs as he finishes off his fried rice and moves on the the chicken. "Well ok, as long as I don't have to deal with any more of those damn inhibitors."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only)   Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 12:38 am

"Daimos!" Haruko yelled silently. A few people looked at him through the corners of their eyes. "There are some heartless like that out here."
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only)   Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 12:53 am

Daimos glances around then shrugs. "I stand by what I said. I'm not changing a single word. If there's a problem with it, then so be it, I don't care." He says indifferently and continues to eat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only)   Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 1:30 am

Haruko smiles at him and looks around a bit, making sure to make it look like she wasn't actually looking at the people. She looked back at Daimos and smiled to him, she blew him a kiss and put another piece of chicken in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only)   Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 1:49 am

Daimos grins at her then finishes off the chicken and leans back in his chair. "Well, that was pretty damn good. How was yours?" He asks as he jabs a piece of chicken off of her plate with his fork then eats it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only)   Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 1:57 am

"Its pretty good." Haruko said as she smiled at his robbery. "That was the last bite too." She said as she moved closer to him. "You still hungry, we can share this lo Mein if you want." She said pushing the plate to the middle of them.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only)   Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 2:37 am

Daimos nods slightly then moves over to her. He puts his arm around her shoulder then picks up a forkful of Lo Mein then picks up another forkful and holds it to her mouth. He opens his mouth and pokes the fork at her lips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only)   Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next