Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Back to the Beginning...(Ven and Kairi, but others can post)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Back to the Beginning...(Ven and Kairi, but others can post) Empty
PostSubject: Back to the Beginning...(Ven and Kairi, but others can post)   Back to the Beginning...(Ven and Kairi, but others can post) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 6:02 pm

Kairi sits down on a bench and sighs.
"Ven!! I need to talk to you!!" She shouts up at the sky, hoping he will hear her.
Back to top Go down
Ven Icaron

Ven Icaron

Number of posts : 933
Class : Chaser; Survivor Of The Keyblade War
Power Source : Aqua
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Character sheet
Level: 7
Health:
Back to the Beginning...(Ven and Kairi, but others can post) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Back to the Beginning...(Ven and Kairi, but others can post) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Back to the Beginning...(Ven and Kairi, but others can post) Left_bar_bleue900/900Back to the Beginning...(Ven and Kairi, but others can post) Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Beginning...(Ven and Kairi, but others can post)   Back to the Beginning...(Ven and Kairi, but others can post) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 6:04 pm

"Hi." Ven sits down beside Kairi.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kingdomhearts3.net

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Beginning...(Ven and Kairi, but others can post)   Back to the Beginning...(Ven and Kairi, but others can post) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 6:05 pm

She turns to look at him.
"Hey Ven..."
She looks away sadly.
Back to top Go down
Ven Icaron

Ven Icaron

Character sheet
Health:
Back to the Beginning...(Ven and Kairi, but others can post) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Back to the Beginning...(Ven and Kairi, but others can post) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Back to the Beginning...(Ven and Kairi, but others can post) Left_bar_bleue900/900Back to the Beginning...(Ven and Kairi, but others can post) Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Beginning...(Ven and Kairi, but others can post)   Back to the Beginning...(Ven and Kairi, but others can post) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 6:07 pm

"every time I see you you look away sadly, what is it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Beginning...(Ven and Kairi, but others can post)   Back to the Beginning...(Ven and Kairi, but others can post) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 6:08 pm

"I dont really know how to say this..."
She sighs again.
"I dont want to hurt you."
Back to top Go down
Ven Icaron

Ven Icaron

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Beginning...(Ven and Kairi, but others can post)   Back to the Beginning...(Ven and Kairi, but others can post) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 6:09 pm

"So, your dating Strife?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Beginning...(Ven and Kairi, but others can post)   Back to the Beginning...(Ven and Kairi, but others can post) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 6:12 pm

"No.....I would never cheat on you like that....Its something else..."
Back to top Go down
Ven Icaron

Ven Icaron

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Beginning...(Ven and Kairi, but others can post)   Back to the Beginning...(Ven and Kairi, but others can post) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 6:12 pm

"Then what is it? You wouldn't hurt me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Beginning...(Ven and Kairi, but others can post)   Back to the Beginning...(Ven and Kairi, but others can post) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 6:13 pm

"I just dont feel the way I used to.....Its not the same anymore...."
Back to top Go down
Ven Icaron

Ven Icaron

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Beginning...(Ven and Kairi, but others can post)   Back to the Beginning...(Ven and Kairi, but others can post) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 6:14 pm

"About what? me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Beginning...(Ven and Kairi, but others can post)   Back to the Beginning...(Ven and Kairi, but others can post) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 6:15 pm

"Yes....Its not like it used to be...I used to always be so happy, and it was because of you....You lit up my whole life, and now all I have is darkness....I dont like the way it is now Ven...."
Back to top Go down
Ven Icaron

Ven Icaron

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Beginning...(Ven and Kairi, but others can post)   Back to the Beginning...(Ven and Kairi, but others can post) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 6:17 pm

"Well, how do I change myself back? Some things have changed me, deaths of people important to me..."

OOC: You know about my parents and my friend's dad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Beginning...(Ven and Kairi, but others can post)   Back to the Beginning...(Ven and Kairi, but others can post) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 6:19 pm

"It's not you Ven, its really not....I dont think we could have avoided this at all....I have changed...I want something different now...I wish I didnt have to do this to you...I really really care about you Ven, and nothing in the world could change that."
Back to top Go down
Ven Icaron

Ven Icaron

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Beginning...(Ven and Kairi, but others can post)   Back to the Beginning...(Ven and Kairi, but others can post) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 6:20 pm

"So, what is your point? That we have to break up?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Beginning...(Ven and Kairi, but others can post)   Back to the Beginning...(Ven and Kairi, but others can post) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 6:22 pm

"Yes....Im so sorry Ven."
Back to top Go down
Ven Icaron

Ven Icaron

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Beginning...(Ven and Kairi, but others can post)   Back to the Beginning...(Ven and Kairi, but others can post) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 6:22 pm

Ven looks away and wipes a tear away. "It's okay... Cloud told me you liked it more when we where just friends..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Beginning...(Ven and Kairi, but others can post)   Back to the Beginning...(Ven and Kairi, but others can post) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 6:24 pm

"I really did Ven, and I would really like it if we could go back to being very good friends."
Back to top Go down
Ven Icaron

Ven Icaron

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Beginning...(Ven and Kairi, but others can post)   Back to the Beginning...(Ven and Kairi, but others can post) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 6:25 pm

"Yeah, okay. I'm fine with that. You can go running for Strife now that we aren't dating anymore. Then it wouldn't be cheating on me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Beginning...(Ven and Kairi, but others can post)   Back to the Beginning...(Ven and Kairi, but others can post) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 6:26 pm

Kairi laughs.
"I'm not going to date Cloud silly. He doesnt like me that way. We are just friends."
Back to top Go down
Ven Icaron

Ven Icaron

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Beginning...(Ven and Kairi, but others can post)   Back to the Beginning...(Ven and Kairi, but others can post) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 6:27 pm

" Rolling Eyes Oh yeah, just FRIENDS...like I believe that..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Beginning...(Ven and Kairi, but others can post)   Back to the Beginning...(Ven and Kairi, but others can post) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 6:28 pm

Kairi frowns at him.
"I'm being serious Ven. We don't like each other that way."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Beginning...(Ven and Kairi, but others can post)   Back to the Beginning...(Ven and Kairi, but others can post) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 6:28 pm

OOC: Kairi doesn't like Cloud on Trinity, and if you read Cloud's character Profile, he is STARTING to like Kairi
Back to top Go down
Ven Icaron

Ven Icaron

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Beginning...(Ven and Kairi, but others can post)   Back to the Beginning...(Ven and Kairi, but others can post) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 6:32 pm

Kairi Haruhara/ my ex-gf wrote:
Kairi frowns at him.
"I'm being serious Ven. We don't like each other that way."
Cloud Strife wrote:
OOC: Kairi doesn't like Cloud on Trinity, and if you read Cloud's character Profile, he is STARTING to like Kairi

"Well, you'll just find someone else."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Beginning...(Ven and Kairi, but others can post)   Back to the Beginning...(Ven and Kairi, but others can post) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 6:33 pm

"Ven stop...Why do you have to be so mean to me?"
Back to top Go down
Ven Icaron

Ven Icaron

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Beginning...(Ven and Kairi, but others can post)   Back to the Beginning...(Ven and Kairi, but others can post) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 6:34 pm

"I can't help it... I can't get over some...things."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Beginning...(Ven and Kairi, but others can post)   Back to the Beginning...(Ven and Kairi, but others can post) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back to the Beginning...(Ven and Kairi, but others can post)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next