Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Training from a master (Haru and Codac) [Open topic]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Training from a master (Haru and Codac) [Open topic] Empty
PostSubject: Training from a master (Haru and Codac) [Open topic]   Training from a master (Haru and Codac) [Open topic] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 7:09 pm

Haruko and Codac were both on opposite sides of the struggle match arena. No one was around so it made the perfect spot to train at times. "Okay, first. When you are going to battle some one. Make sure you analyze their status. Don't go in every fight you can. Lets talk about health. Its how you stay alive, not much thought into that. Make sure you keep in mind your health in a battle. Don't let it fall to low or you could be done for. You can get your health back up if you have an enchantment, you could also use skills. That being said lets talk about mana. Mana is the amount of power you have to cast spells. These spells can range from offense to defense. You can learn skills such as shields, healing, and then to fire, ice, and so on. Running out of mana doesn't mean you are out of the battle. You can use your sword as an attacking weapon too. You can only do one attack per post and then wait for your opponent to react to it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training from a master (Haru and Codac) [Open topic]   Training from a master (Haru and Codac) [Open topic] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 7:12 pm

codac draws his blade and points it at haruko and clears the hair out of his face and prepares for training

"ha lets do this"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training from a master (Haru and Codac) [Open topic]   Training from a master (Haru and Codac) [Open topic] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 7:16 pm

Haruko moved a lock of hair out from her eyes. "Hasty one you are, huh?" She held her hand out and snapped her fingers. When she gripped the air a large wave sword appeared, from the hilt all the way to the tip. "Attacks are based off damage, having a strong defense and powerful blade can ensure your victory."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training from a master (Haru and Codac) [Open topic]   Training from a master (Haru and Codac) [Open topic] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 7:19 pm

"hasty" codac thought over this "ive been told this before"

he bows to indicate to is going to start
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training from a master (Haru and Codac) [Open topic]   Training from a master (Haru and Codac) [Open topic] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 7:30 pm

Haruko smiled to him and bowed back. The two stood up straight and assumed the fighting stance. "Show me what you have. Hit me." She asked him, the two circling the field.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training from a master (Haru and Codac) [Open topic]   Training from a master (Haru and Codac) [Open topic] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 7:36 pm

codac looked at haruko and smiled "ok"he charged an with his right hand sung his blade with all force while with his other hand was still in his pocket
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training from a master (Haru and Codac) [Open topic]   Training from a master (Haru and Codac) [Open topic] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 8:16 pm

Haruko took a step back and ducked down a bit. She turned he blade at an angle so the Codac's blade passed just over the top of iy, completely going over her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training from a master (Haru and Codac) [Open topic]   Training from a master (Haru and Codac) [Open topic] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 8:18 pm

"man i missed" Codac says as he spins and goes for another attack at the head "try this"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training from a master (Haru and Codac) [Open topic]   Training from a master (Haru and Codac) [Open topic] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 8:25 pm

"Some times in battle you may have your sword hit the target without flaw. You can set the attack around the level you are. You are still level one so your attacks will be around only 20. You have to state that in your weapons template. If you should fix it post a reply telling mods and admins to reprove the weapon."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training from a master (Haru and Codac) [Open topic]   Training from a master (Haru and Codac) [Open topic] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 8:30 pm

um thats cunfusing what Suspect scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training from a master (Haru and Codac) [Open topic]   Training from a master (Haru and Codac) [Open topic] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 9:03 pm

"You can post your attack and then make it so it take away their health immediately. Say that I hit your blade but you hit my blade stopping it, I could then slide the blade around to get at you since it is curved. Then it would deal 130 damage to you. Since you are level one your attacks will do only 20 damage. Get it now?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training from a master (Haru and Codac) [Open topic]   Training from a master (Haru and Codac) [Open topic] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 9:14 pm

so if my attacks hit they do 20 damage how do i know if they hit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training from a master (Haru and Codac) [Open topic]   Training from a master (Haru and Codac) [Open topic] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 9:15 pm

"Sometimes you can make them hit the target every time."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training from a master (Haru and Codac) [Open topic]   Training from a master (Haru and Codac) [Open topic] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 9:34 pm

how do you just say "and it hit you"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training from a master (Haru and Codac) [Open topic]   Training from a master (Haru and Codac) [Open topic] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 9:42 pm

"You can put it many ways. For instance."
Code:
Codac stands back up to his feet and points his sword to Haruko. She motions him to go at her so he does. When he swings his blade at her She manages to guard with her blade, but Codac already anticipated this. He waited for her to turn her blade around his and as she did he released his blade and hit hers to the side, leaving her open. Seeing this he slashes his sword down at her and takes a hit, knocking her back."
"Many times in battle you don't want to do this though, some people, in battles, take the short cut way as followed."
Code:
Codac  takes another slash at Haruko, dealing 20 damage
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training from a master (Haru and Codac) [Open topic]   Training from a master (Haru and Codac) [Open topic] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 9:44 pm

ok i get it so back in charecter shall we
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training from a master (Haru and Codac) [Open topic]   Training from a master (Haru and Codac) [Open topic] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 10:50 pm

"Alright then, take another shot at me then."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training from a master (Haru and Codac) [Open topic]   Training from a master (Haru and Codac) [Open topic] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 11:02 pm

"right" codac then dicided to stab instead so he went right for her stomach but Haruko saw this and quickley doged but coda jumped and just barly got him in his left arm dealing 15 damage "ha got you that time "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training from a master (Haru and Codac) [Open topic]   Training from a master (Haru and Codac) [Open topic] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 11:21 pm

(Just as a side not you put him and his when it should be her and her)
"good, I see you getting the hang of this. Do you have any skills?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training from a master (Haru and Codac) [Open topic]   Training from a master (Haru and Codac) [Open topic] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 11:23 pm

oops sorry no i dont have any skills
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training from a master (Haru and Codac) [Open topic]   Training from a master (Haru and Codac) [Open topic] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 11:38 pm

"Make a skill then, I will be here when you get back"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training from a master (Haru and Codac) [Open topic]   Training from a master (Haru and Codac) [Open topic] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 8:34 am

ok got the spell
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training from a master (Haru and Codac) [Open topic]   Training from a master (Haru and Codac) [Open topic] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 9:18 am

"If you have enough mana you can use the spell. Try and use it on me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training from a master (Haru and Codac) [Open topic]   Training from a master (Haru and Codac) [Open topic] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 9:22 am

"ok" codac put his sword back in its sheath and cast the spell ice claws making his hands weapon he charged at Haruko and swong with his right hand but she saw this and moved out of the way so he spun and hit her in the stomach and caused 10 damage
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training from a master (Haru and Codac) [Open topic]   Training from a master (Haru and Codac) [Open topic] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training from a master (Haru and Codac) [Open topic]
Page 1 of 1