Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sora~ Back in town

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sora
Sora

Number of posts : 421
Class : Paladin, you know - the one class that kicks arse
Power Source : Jessica
Registration date : 2007-12-06

Character sheet
Level: 4
Health:
Sora~ Back in town Left_bar_bleue400/400Sora~ Back in town Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
Sora~ Back in town Left_bar_bleue300/300Sora~ Back in town Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

Sora~ Back in town Empty
PostSubject: Sora~ Back in town   Sora~ Back in town Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 9:29 pm

Sora walks into the graveyard, looking for Jack or someone else to chill with.
Back to top Go down
http://ssbm.forumotion.com
Roxas.
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Roxas.

Number of posts : 443
Class : Keyblade Wielder
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Character sheet
Health:
Sora~ Back in town Left_bar_bleue400/400Sora~ Back in town Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
Sora~ Back in town Left_bar_bleue300/300Sora~ Back in town Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

Sora~ Back in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora~ Back in town   Sora~ Back in town Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 4:16 pm

Terra is leaning on a gravestone and sees Sora wondering around. "Now what is a kid doing in a place like this?"
Back to top Go down

Sora~ Back in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora~ Back in town   Sora~ Back in town Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 4:20 pm

(Think I'm gonna toss myself into the mix. =])

Chase eyed Sora and his eyes widened. Can it...? No... Wait a sec, what's Terra doing here? Chase walked over to Terra and yawned. "And what in hell's name are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Roxas.
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Roxas.

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Sora~ Back in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora~ Back in town   Sora~ Back in town Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 4:47 pm

"I need to go somewhere empty and since almost no one comes here..", Terra said still looking at Sora. "Except for him. Who is he? I sense some power in him."
Back to top Go down

Sora~ Back in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora~ Back in town   Sora~ Back in town Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 4:51 pm

"I know I sound like a delusional moron for saying this, but when I was on Destiny Islands, I heard people talking about a kid named Sora, and I think the guy over there is him." Chase replied as he scratched his head.
Back to top Go down
Roxas.
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Roxas.

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Sora~ Back in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora~ Back in town   Sora~ Back in town Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 4:56 pm

"Sora huh?", Terra said getting up. "He reminds me of someone.", Terra said looking at Sora in the moonlight and in Terra's mind Sora's appearance shows a person wearing red and white cloths and with blonde-hair. Terra then shook out of it. "Come on..lets go."
Back to top Go down

Sora~ Back in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora~ Back in town   Sora~ Back in town Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 5:03 pm

"Where?" Chase asked. "And who does he remind you of?"
Back to top Go down
Roxas.
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Roxas.

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Sora~ Back in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora~ Back in town   Sora~ Back in town Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 5:46 pm

"He reminds me of..Ven.", Terra says walking away. "I don't know, into town I guess."
Back to top Go down

Sora~ Back in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora~ Back in town   Sora~ Back in town Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 5:52 pm

"Who the hell is Ven?" (Chase hasn't met him yet) Chase asked as he followed Terra.
Back to top Go down
Roxas.
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Roxas.

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Sora~ Back in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora~ Back in town   Sora~ Back in town Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 6:02 pm

"He once was a really good friend of mine. We fought countless battles side by side..but things happened and we haven't spoken."
Back to top Go down

Sora~ Back in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora~ Back in town   Sora~ Back in town Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 6:07 pm

"That... Kinda reminds me of something..." Chase said as his voice grew more depressed.
Back to top Go down
Roxas.
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Roxas.

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Sora~ Back in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora~ Back in town   Sora~ Back in town Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 6:12 pm

Terra saw how Chase grew a little depressed, "Enough about the past. Lets head into town and see whats goin on."
Back to top Go down

Sora~ Back in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora~ Back in town   Sora~ Back in town Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 6:16 pm

"Yeah." Chase muttered as he looked at the ground in self-dissapointment.
Back to top Go down
Roxas.
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Roxas.

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Sora~ Back in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora~ Back in town   Sora~ Back in town Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 6:39 pm

Terra and Chase entered the gates of Halloween Town. "Lets's look around and don't get on anyone's bad side."
Back to top Go down

Sora~ Back in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora~ Back in town   Sora~ Back in town Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 6:42 pm

"Ok..." Chase said as he looked around the square, almost shocked at the gullotine in the middle.
Back to top Go down
Roxas.
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Roxas.

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Sora~ Back in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora~ Back in town   Sora~ Back in town Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 6:48 pm

"This place is not that welcoming is it?", Terra said when a werewolf gave him a dirty look.
Back to top Go down

Sora~ Back in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora~ Back in town   Sora~ Back in town Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 6:50 pm

"Not really..." Chase replied as he gave a cross look to the two-faced mayor of the town.
Back to top Go down
Roxas.
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Roxas.

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Sora~ Back in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora~ Back in town   Sora~ Back in town Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 6:53 pm

"Let's go towards that tower."
Back to top Go down

Sora~ Back in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora~ Back in town   Sora~ Back in town Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 6:56 pm

"Ok..." Chase said as he yawned.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Sora

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Sora~ Back in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora~ Back in town   Sora~ Back in town Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 3:41 pm

OOC: HEY! THIS IS MY TOPIC >.< HOW DARE YOU GO SO FAR WITHOUT ME!!!!!!!!!

IC: Sora walks into the city and tackles terra from behind. "RIKU!!!!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down

Sora~ Back in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora~ Back in town   Sora~ Back in town Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 3:42 pm

(Srry Won't happen again)
Back to top Go down
Sora
Sora

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Sora~ Back in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora~ Back in town   Sora~ Back in town Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 3:44 pm

"Who are you? and why do you look like Riku?" Sora jumped off Terra and pulled his keyblade out
Back to top Go down

Sora~ Back in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora~ Back in town   Sora~ Back in town Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 3:47 pm

"Sora, calm down... His name is Terra, and I'm Chase. I've heard alot about you back at Destiny Islands." Chase said as he drew out his keyblade incase a fight was about to break out.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Sora

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Sora~ Back in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora~ Back in town   Sora~ Back in town Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 3:48 pm

sora loosens his grip on the keyblade a little "And why should I believe that he is Riku's ancestor?"
Back to top Go down

Sora~ Back in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora~ Back in town   Sora~ Back in town Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 3:52 pm

"I doubt they're related, but if they are, then that would be surprising... And if you still don't trust us, I guess I'll have to fight you, and I don't want to..." Chase replied as he lifted his keyblade.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sora~ Back in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora~ Back in town   Sora~ Back in town Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sora~ Back in town
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next