Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

An Odd Day in Twilight Town

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

An Odd Day in Twilight Town Empty
PostSubject: An Odd Day in Twilight Town   An Odd Day in Twilight Town Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 5:19 pm

It was another lazy afternoon in Twilight Town. Cruxis was by herself watching the "sunset" by herself from on top of the clock tower. She was deep in thought wondering about the usual stuff: who she was, where she came from and so on. She was interrupted by a huge noise below. She looked down and was surprised by what she saw below.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Odd Day in Twilight Town   An Odd Day in Twilight Town Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 5:21 pm

Marluxia was hacking away at the clock tower for no apparent reason
"I...hate...everyone!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Odd Day in Twilight Town   An Odd Day in Twilight Town Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 5:36 pm

'What's his problem?' thought Cruxis as she looked at him with a disturbed look on his face

"You know chopping down the clock tower isn't going to solve anything!" she called to the strange man
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Odd Day in Twilight Town   An Odd Day in Twilight Town Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 5:39 pm

Marluxia looked up to see a beautiful girl atop of the tower he was so carelessly chopping at

"oh pardon me my lady...I was just in my little ZONE there I didnt mean to disurb you..."

Marluxia thought to himself
"I think Im in love..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Odd Day in Twilight Town   An Odd Day in Twilight Town Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 5:50 pm

"That's okay!" said Cruxis cheerfully smiling "I disturb myself sometimes."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Odd Day in Twilight Town   An Odd Day in Twilight Town Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 5:57 pm

Marluxia Opened a portal and landed right beside the new girl
"My name is Marluxia by the way...what is your name?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Odd Day in Twilight Town   An Odd Day in Twilight Town Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 6:06 pm

"I'm Cruxis." she said surprised that the man named Marluxia got up here so fast "So, uh, are you from around here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Odd Day in Twilight Town   An Odd Day in Twilight Town Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 7:48 pm

Marluxia looked out into the distance remembering his dark past...
"No...I'm not..."
He then looked over at cruxis and smiled Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Odd Day in Twilight Town   An Odd Day in Twilight Town Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 9:59 pm

Cruxis returned the smile but it was at this moment that the two were suddenly attacked by a platoon of Heartless!

"Uh oh." muttered Cruxis
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: An Odd Day in Twilight Town   An Odd Day in Twilight Town Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 2:46 am

Kyle sits back and relaxes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Odd Day in Twilight Town   An Odd Day in Twilight Town Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 12:00 am

"Dont worry...ive got this covered..."

Marluxia used his blossom shower to demolish the heartless
Back to top Go down
Road
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Road

Number of posts : 839
Class : Student / Nintendo DS and Wii
Power Source : It's Obsession :3
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Character sheet
Level: 7
Health:
An Odd Day in Twilight Town Left_bar_bleue1000/1000An Odd Day in Twilight Town Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
An Odd Day in Twilight Town Left_bar_bleue900/900An Odd Day in Twilight Town Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: An Odd Day in Twilight Town   An Odd Day in Twilight Town Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 8:27 am

"That is sooo girly!",

Beni said while he portaled next to Lumaria a.k.a. Marluxia.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Nero

Number of posts : 1293
Class : Demo Slayer
Power Source : What?
Registration date : 2007-09-16

Character sheet
Level: 8
Health:
An Odd Day in Twilight Town Left_bar_bleue1100/1100An Odd Day in Twilight Town Empty_bar_bleue  (1100/1100)
Mana:
An Odd Day in Twilight Town Left_bar_bleue1000/1000An Odd Day in Twilight Town Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: An Odd Day in Twilight Town   An Odd Day in Twilight Town Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 4:01 pm

Axel jumped down from the clock tower. "Cruxis are you ok?" He asked looking concerned. He noticed Marly and said "Oh, whats up Marly?"
COUGHgayCOUGH
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Odd Day in Twilight Town   An Odd Day in Twilight Town Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 5:00 pm

"Yeah, I'm fine." said Cruxis confidently as she kicked off a Heartless from the clock tower
Back to top Go down
Road
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Road

Number of posts : 839
Class : Student / Nintendo DS and Wii
Power Source : It's Obsession :3
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Character sheet
Level: 7
Health:
Mana:
An Odd Day in Twilight Town Left_bar_bleue900/900An Odd Day in Twilight Town Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: An Odd Day in Twilight Town   An Odd Day in Twilight Town Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 6:19 am

"Where was I...? Oh yeah! *cough cough* gay *cough*, Beni said smiling to Cruxis and Ale a.k.a. Axel.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Nero

Number of posts : 1293
Class : Demo Slayer
Power Source : What?
Registration date : 2007-09-16

Character sheet
Level: 8
Health:
An Odd Day in Twilight Town Left_bar_bleue1100/1100An Odd Day in Twilight Town Empty_bar_bleue  (1100/1100)
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: An Odd Day in Twilight Town   An Odd Day in Twilight Town Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 10:46 am

"Well looks like you handled yourself just fine."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Odd Day in Twilight Town   An Odd Day in Twilight Town Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Odd Day in Twilight Town
Page 1 of 1