Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A vacation in Twilight Town.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

A vacation in Twilight Town. Empty
PostSubject: A vacation in Twilight Town.   A vacation in Twilight Town. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 10:22 am

Chase sat on the clock tower, bored out of his skull, as he munched on some sea salt icecream. "Man, is it nice to take a break from the craziness of fighting heartless..." he said as he looked off into the horizon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A vacation in Twilight Town.   A vacation in Twilight Town. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 10:24 am

"Yeah."
Vexion said, he suddenly appeared from nowhere.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A vacation in Twilight Town.   A vacation in Twilight Town. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 10:27 am

"Whoa! You spooked me there..." Chase said as he chuckled a little, smiling. "So, who are you, again? Sorry, we haven't really introduced ourselves yet."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A vacation in Twilight Town.   A vacation in Twilight Town. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 10:34 am

"I am no one,and you?"
Vexion said.
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Ashley

Number of posts : 396
Class : Priest (Reiki?)
Registration date : 2007-11-02

Character sheet
Level: 4
Health:
A vacation in Twilight Town. Left_bar_bleue400/400A vacation in Twilight Town. Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
A vacation in Twilight Town. Left_bar_bleue300/300A vacation in Twilight Town. Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: A vacation in Twilight Town.   A vacation in Twilight Town. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 10:37 am

Ashley quietly sneaks up behind Chase and pokes his head, "Hey what's up?" Ashley looks at Vexion, "Hi, I don't believe we've met. I'm Ashley, who are you?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/12196155/

PostSubject: Re: A vacation in Twilight Town.   A vacation in Twilight Town. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 10:38 am

"Names Chase. Chase Rhapsodos." Chase said as he stood up and looked down at the city and brushed some hair out of his eyes. Wish all my days could be like this... He turned around. "Oh, hey Ashley"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A vacation in Twilight Town.   A vacation in Twilight Town. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 10:41 am

" I'm no one, by the way who are you? "
Looking at Ashley. ( remember you don't know my name, it is secret )
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Ashley

Character sheet
Health:
A vacation in Twilight Town. Left_bar_bleue400/400A vacation in Twilight Town. Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
A vacation in Twilight Town. Left_bar_bleue300/300A vacation in Twilight Town. Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: A vacation in Twilight Town.   A vacation in Twilight Town. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 10:48 am

"I'm Ashley... which I already said, but anyway, other than that, I don't really have much else to say about myself." At least not just yet Ashley thought.

OOC: Only used it to say I was looking at you lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A vacation in Twilight Town.   A vacation in Twilight Town. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 10:49 am

"Sooooooo....which weapon do you two use? i use a keyblade"
Vexion said.
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Ashley

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A vacation in Twilight Town.   A vacation in Twilight Town. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 10:51 am

Ashley reached and pulled out her Pearl Moon Staff from the sling on her back, "This staff, doesn't look like much really, but it's helped me a lot..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A vacation in Twilight Town.   A vacation in Twilight Town. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 10:55 am

"Hey guys, you up for a trip to the beach?" Chase asked as he headed for the stairwell down to the bottom of the clock tower.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A vacation in Twilight Town.   A vacation in Twilight Town. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 10:56 am

" Dunno, but are you seriously going down with the stairs? why don't you normally jump down?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A vacation in Twilight Town.   A vacation in Twilight Town. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 10:59 am

"Hey, I'm not that good..." Chase said as he laughed a little.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A vacation in Twilight Town.   A vacation in Twilight Town. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 11:07 am

" Ah ok well see ya down "

Vexion jumped down and when he touched the floor he kneeled because of the hit ( no i didn't get hurt

" OK! COME! "

Ashley and Chase looked at him with the mouth open.

" Errr...what? "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A vacation in Twilight Town.   A vacation in Twilight Town. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 11:12 am

Chase shook his head in disbelief as he ran down the stairs and arrived in the streets.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A vacation in Twilight Town.   A vacation in Twilight Town. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 11:50 am

" Hey Chase "

Said at Chase whispering

"Why do you and Ashley look at me like that?"
Back to top Go down
Hinoshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Hinoshi

Number of posts : 631
Class : Guardian
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Character sheet
Level: 5
Health:
A vacation in Twilight Town. Left_bar_bleue800/800A vacation in Twilight Town. Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Mana:
A vacation in Twilight Town. Left_bar_bleue500/500A vacation in Twilight Town. Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: A vacation in Twilight Town.   A vacation in Twilight Town. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 11:56 am

"Because most people aren't crazy enough to jump from something that high..." Hinoshi walked up behind Vexion. "Hey, I don't think we've met, I'm Hinoshi..." Hinoshi held his hand out to Vexion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A vacation in Twilight Town.   A vacation in Twilight Town. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 12:00 pm

"Now lets not go and criticize people, Hinoshi." Haruko walked out from the same path Hinoshi did and stood in front of Vexion. She nudged Hinoshi in the side and looked to Vexion. "My name's Haruko."
Back to top Go down
Hinoshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Hinoshi

Character sheet
Health:
A vacation in Twilight Town. Left_bar_bleue800/800A vacation in Twilight Town. Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Mana:
A vacation in Twilight Town. Left_bar_bleue500/500A vacation in Twilight Town. Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: A vacation in Twilight Town.   A vacation in Twilight Town. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 12:03 pm

Hinoshi laughed a little. "Hey, I was criticizing myself a little, I do that too." Hinoshi looked at Vexion, then back at Haruko. "Hey Haru, know how long he's been here?" Hinoshi whispered to Haruko.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A vacation in Twilight Town.   A vacation in Twilight Town. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 12:04 pm

"Like I should know? I have never seen him around long so I say he is still new to the worlds." Haruko whispered back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A vacation in Twilight Town.   A vacation in Twilight Town. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 12:07 pm

(Srry guys)

"Hey, Hino, Haru. We were just heading to the beach. Wanna come?" Chase asked as he stretched.
Back to top Go down
Hinoshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Hinoshi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A vacation in Twilight Town.   A vacation in Twilight Town. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 12:11 pm

"Eh, I guess I'll come, nothing else to do anyway." Hinoshi laughed and started running towards the beach. "Last one there's a no good heartless!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A vacation in Twilight Town.   A vacation in Twilight Town. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 12:12 pm

" Hello Hinoshi, hello Haruko, i'm no one,now let's go!!!!!!!!

Vexion started walk.

"Haruko, come!"

Last edited by on Sat Dec 22, 2007 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A vacation in Twilight Town.   A vacation in Twilight Town. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 12:12 pm

"I guess Hinoshi will be the heartless. Everyone, come on." Haruko opened up a portal and everyone walked into it with her. When the portal opened up at the beach they all walked out seeing that Hinoshi was just now getting there. "Looks like you lose." Haruko said laughing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A vacation in Twilight Town.   A vacation in Twilight Town. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 12:15 pm

" Hehehe, poor Hinoshi^^ "

Vexion said laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A vacation in Twilight Town.   A vacation in Twilight Town. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A vacation in Twilight Town.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next