Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Arriving in Traverse

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xecivien

Arriving in Traverse Empty
PostSubject: Arriving in Traverse   Arriving in Traverse Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 2:27 pm

The gummi ship begins to enter Traverse Town, slowly making it's way into the garage. Xecivien looks round at the controls of the Gummi Ship, trying to remember what does what. He then looks over to Fayt slightly. "I believe we've arrived..." Xecivien then turned towards Becky. "So this is Traverse Town I assume?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving in Traverse   Arriving in Traverse Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 2:29 pm

Becky Looks over to sirius There and then says "Yep.. Oh and you can keep the gummi ship aswell, So you can get around to the different worlds and that." She says handing him the Keys, While she jumps out of the gummi ship and making her way down the street To look for cid.

Last edited by on Fri Sep 21, 2007 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving in Traverse   Arriving in Traverse Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 2:30 pm

"Hmm.. So this is Traverse Town..." Fayt looks out of the window and peers at the buildings. "Looks pretty much like Twilight... but on a more less urbany landscape..." Fayt nods to himself as he thinks over things, but the mean thing as he looked to Becky. //Why... Everytime i look to her.. i see my mother... I know i killed them... thanks to this Demon.. Grr...// He nods again and looks to Xecivien. "Sirius, shouldnt we get moving?"
Back to top Go down
Xecivien

PostSubject: Re: Arriving in Traverse   Arriving in Traverse Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 2:33 pm

Xecivien slowly looks to Fayt as he holds the keys in his hand. "Well... Now we can get from world to world... Now that we have this, what do you think our next option should be? I've heard rumours that a place known as Hollow Bastion seems to be the main attraction for Heartlesses... Perhaps we should check it out... Unless of course you want to check out Traverse?" Xecivien then peered out the window to see what it was like. "It certainly is a change from Twilight..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving in Traverse   Arriving in Traverse Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 2:39 pm

"Hmm.. Well.. I wanna find out how to get a heart... and also.. how to control... or stop this curse... If i could control it, i could use it as my strongest weapon." Fayt says. "Maybe are answers are in Hollow Bastion As you said, yeah i think we should head there first" Fayt confirms smiling to Xecivien. "one question... you Can fly one of these right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving in Traverse   Arriving in Traverse Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 2:39 pm

Soon Becky Reaches the middle Of the 1st district, She turns to see Cid Looking at the wall.. Randomely.. She Quickly rushes over to him and says "Cid! I need a new Gummi ship, I Gave my other one to these two People Called Drakanel and sirius, cos they needed transport, so can i have a new one please!" She says smileing at him, Cid Soon Understands even thoe She was talking fast.. "Okay Follow me" He says. While becky follows him they arrive To The Gummi Ship place, As cid points to the other gummi ship Also handing Becky the keys, "There you go.. Lucky You came today, I only finished makeing it today." As becky quickly Puts the keys In her pocket.
Back to top Go down
Xecivien

PostSubject: Re: Arriving in Traverse   Arriving in Traverse Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 2:42 pm

Xecivien nods his head to Fayt. "Of course I do, this isn't the first time I've been in one, but the other time I was stealing them... Also, I've been watching her as she flew it, it seems simple enough. So it's off to Hollow Bastion is it?" Xecivien waited for Fayt to indicate either a yes or no as Xecivien put the keys in the Gummi Ship and got ready to start it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving in Traverse   Arriving in Traverse Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 2:46 pm

Soon Becky Gets inside the Gummi Ship While sitting down In the seat, She puts the Keys in the Gummi Ship Starting it up now.She then did a quick wave to cid. She Soon Makes it hover a little bit moveing it outside of the Gummi Ship place, Then pressing the Buttons And Speeding into the Sky, Making her leave traverse town.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving in Traverse   Arriving in Traverse Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 2:47 pm

"Yeah.. lets get out of here... To Hollow Bastion!!!" Fayt points out the window couragously. He then has a sudden mind storm. //New worlds... new places, new people to see.. This is like the clouds...//
Back to top Go down
Xecivien

PostSubject: Re: Arriving in Traverse   Arriving in Traverse Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 2:50 pm

Xecivien looks down to the floor, seemingly disappointed. "Doesn't it bother you Fayt... That we have no hearts... We can't feel what one with a heart feels..." He then leaves it off there and began starting the engine. A platform began to raise up to the launching doors. The air is quickly drained from the launching room and the hatches begin to open. Xecivien quickly sets the controls of the Gummi Ship and shoots out from the hanger, heading towards Hollow Bastion.
Back to top Go down
Roxas.
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Roxas.

Number of posts : 443
Class : Keyblade Wielder
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Character sheet
Level: 4
Health:
Arriving in Traverse Left_bar_bleue400/400Arriving in Traverse Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
Arriving in Traverse Left_bar_bleue300/300Arriving in Traverse Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Arriving in Traverse   Arriving in Traverse Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 2:30 pm

Enough of this place I've been here far too long. Acording to the people who reside here I should head for Hollow Bastin in seacrh of a girl named "becky"
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Arriving in Traverse   Arriving in Traverse Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 2:31 pm

Becky is here you dimwit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving in Traverse   Arriving in Traverse Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 5:47 pm

No she isn't she is at Radiant Gardens.
Back to top Go down
Mariko

PostSubject: Re: Arriving in Traverse   Arriving in Traverse Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 12:39 pm

Mariko walked towards the entrance of Traverse Town and sighed. "WHy Am i here again..." She said. She hurried through the gates and looked around some of the streets.
Back to top Go down
Mariko

PostSubject: Re: Arriving in Traverse   Arriving in Traverse Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 12:45 pm

Mariko walked dreamily through the streets and gazed into a window. "Wow..." She stared a small necklace in the window, "Beautiful..." She pressed her hand against the window, then felt around on her clock for money, "Duh..I don;t carry money..." She sighed and looked at the necklace, "Oh well..."She walked away then walked back, "Well...no-one will buy it anyway...so why don't i..." Mariko shook her head, "No!!" she looked at it again, "Aww what the heck..no-one will miss it..." She pressed her hand on the glass just in front of the necklace, "Inescu..." She mummered and soon the necklace appeared on her. "Lovely..." She then walked off, feeling a bit guilty.

Inescu= Be Mine Totally made up Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arriving in Traverse   Arriving in Traverse Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arriving in Traverse
Page 1 of 1