Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Day 1 in Traverse

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Leon

Day 1 in Traverse Empty
PostSubject: Day 1 in Traverse   Day 1 in Traverse Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 4:14 pm

Looks Around To The Tower "It Is peaceful Today"
Back to top Go down
-=**&

Day 1 in Traverse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 1 in Traverse   Day 1 in Traverse Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 1:10 am

not for long as heartless begin comin out from the shadows..Cloud jumps down from an overhead building to aid Leon in combat..
Back to top Go down
-=**&

Day 1 in Traverse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 1 in Traverse   Day 1 in Traverse Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 1:12 am

as Cloud is fighting, he slashes at a heartless and the heartless returns unaffected..."what's going on i cant hurt these things...."(unaware that a keyblade is the only type of "weapon" that can hurt a heartless)

Last edited by on Sat Sep 22, 2007 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Day 1 in Traverse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 1 in Traverse   Day 1 in Traverse Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 1:14 am

In the mists of the hundreds of heartless was Zexion fooling around dealing cards everywhere. 52 pick up, 208 pick up, 832 car pick up. He was destroying heartless after heartless using Card Rush. "Oh look people." He said as he got closer and closer to Leon and Cloud.
Back to top Go down
-=**&

Day 1 in Traverse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 1 in Traverse   Day 1 in Traverse Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 1:17 am

when Cloud relizes Zexion he then yells to him"Did ya bring any company with ya?"
Back to top Go down
-=**&

Day 1 in Traverse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 1 in Traverse   Day 1 in Traverse Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 1:21 am

Leon and i arent doing all that great....how come i cant hurt these heartless?(still unaware of the keyblade being the only weapon supposedly able to kill heartless)
Back to top Go down

Day 1 in Traverse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 1 in Traverse   Day 1 in Traverse Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 1:21 am

"Nah I came out here looking for fun and I found it." He continued to deal cards to the heartless till there were only so few left. "Well looks like my fun has came to a halt." Zexion stopped and jumped back seeing there was only around 50 of them left. "Back to the boredom. You want to get something to eat?" He said acting as if i was already over.
Back to top Go down
-=**&

Day 1 in Traverse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 1 in Traverse   Day 1 in Traverse Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 1:22 am

WHATS ON THE MENU?!?!
Back to top Go down

Day 1 in Traverse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 1 in Traverse   Day 1 in Traverse Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 1:22 am

"Any luck, Pizza. I swear every time I get one something goes wrong and I can''t enjoy it."
Back to top Go down
-=**&

Day 1 in Traverse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 1 in Traverse   Day 1 in Traverse Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 1:23 am

well then we better take our pizza far from the excitement
Back to top Go down

Day 1 in Traverse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 1 in Traverse   Day 1 in Traverse Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 1:26 am

"Sounds like a plan." Zexion dealt the last of his cards and finished the last wave of heartless. The is a pizza join that way, 3 minutes away." Zexion started to walk to the place not checking to see if Cloud was following.
Back to top Go down
-=**&

Day 1 in Traverse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 1 in Traverse   Day 1 in Traverse Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 1:27 am

after eating cloud decides to go out lookin for more fun and so he jumps on his bike and rides hopin someone would follow so that he wouldnt have to fight alone agian...
Back to top Go down

Day 1 in Traverse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 1 in Traverse   Day 1 in Traverse Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 1:30 am

"I guess he left the bill for me." Zexion looks around and makes a run for it out the door. No one caught on fast enough so he got away with not paying the bill. "Damn I am going to get that guy back."
Back to top Go down
-=**&

Day 1 in Traverse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 1 in Traverse   Day 1 in Traverse Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 1:33 am

as cloud is riding he suddenly remembers the bill, but thinks oh well he got most of the XP anyway....then he suddenly catches a glimpse of an animal of some kind that looks as if its going to attack...
Back to top Go down

Day 1 in Traverse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 1 in Traverse   Day 1 in Traverse Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 1:37 am

As you get closer to the creature it disappears and you find yourself without a bike. "I'll teach you to eat and run." A voice said from what seemed like everywhere.
Back to top Go down
-=**&

Day 1 in Traverse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 1 in Traverse   Day 1 in Traverse Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 1:42 am

as i cloud roles across the ground he cant help but think that he should have payed the bill....then his mind begins to wander on who had done that......as hes still thinking he looks over and sees his bike lying there with all of his 7 swords missing besides the two in his hand"dambit he begins to say as a nobody springs up in frnt of him and attacks.....he then finds himself surrounded by thousands of nobodys and noone to help him.(that he knows of)
Back to top Go down

Day 1 in Traverse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 1 in Traverse   Day 1 in Traverse Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 1:48 am

Three different people walk in but you find them all to be Zexion. "Why hello there buddy. How was that food? was it delicious?"
Back to top Go down
-=**&

Day 1 in Traverse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 1 in Traverse   Day 1 in Traverse Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 1:50 am

yes very he begins to say, but the distractin causes his carelesness and he is hit multiple times by an unkown enemy before he falls to the ground useless at the time...
Back to top Go down

Day 1 in Traverse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 1 in Traverse   Day 1 in Traverse Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 1:53 am

One of the Zexions walk forward to Cloud and stairs down at him. "Unless you have 300 munny I think I can just let you die here."
Back to top Go down
-=**&

Day 1 in Traverse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 1 in Traverse   Day 1 in Traverse Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 1:56 am

he wasnt paralyzed long before he pulls himself up with the sword and laughs...then slowly he starts fighting again, first with slow movemnts, growing into the best fighting he has ever done personnaly......he destroys about half the nobodies and finds himself exhausted so climbs on his bike and leaves the other nobodies to the other fighter....
Back to top Go down

Day 1 in Traverse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 1 in Traverse   Day 1 in Traverse Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 1:59 am

Zexion only watches as he rides off but appears right in front of him pulling him off the bike. "Your in my world now. I control everything. To set you free all I ask is the 300 munny you ripped off of me with the bill."
Back to top Go down
-=**&

Day 1 in Traverse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 1 in Traverse   Day 1 in Traverse Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 2:02 am

cloud emmideately with an instant reaction stabs his sword right through the right shoulder and pins him to the ground with it..then leaves the sword and rides awat on his bike..
Back to top Go down

Day 1 in Traverse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 1 in Traverse   Day 1 in Traverse Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 2:06 am

On the hit the Zexion melts into a purple stain on the floor.
"This is getting quite troublesome." Zexion said as another Illusion of himself was put in the book behind Cloud. "What could you possibly be gaining from this?" the Illusion said to him, his arms crossed.
Back to top Go down
-=**&

Day 1 in Traverse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 1 in Traverse   Day 1 in Traverse Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 2:07 am

cloud then thinks to himself WHY AM I SO HUNGRY ALL THE TIME? and stops at the pizza place
Back to top Go down

Day 1 in Traverse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 1 in Traverse   Day 1 in Traverse Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 2:09 am

"Does he love to chow down on an Illusion?" Zexion said staring at the real Cloud who was trapped in a Purple Sphere next to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Day 1 in Traverse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 1 in Traverse   Day 1 in Traverse Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Day 1 in Traverse
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next