Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dante's Batltle with the heartless.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
chris the ultima holder

chris the ultima holder

Number of posts : 463
Class : gaurdian
Power Source : chocolate!
Registration date : 2008-02-15

Character sheet
Level: 4
Health:
Dante's Batltle with the heartless. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue400/400Dante's Batltle with the heartless. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
Dante's Batltle with the heartless. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue250/300Dante's Batltle with the heartless. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/300)

Dante's Batltle with the heartless. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dante's Batltle with the heartless.   Dante's Batltle with the heartless. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 7:00 pm

chris sighed with relief "hi i'm chris me and dante here got into a lil argument talking about the good old days at the organization and we decided to find out whos strongest"
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

Number of posts : 227
Class : Mercenary
Registration date : 2008-01-25

Character sheet
Level: 3
Health:
Dante's Batltle with the heartless. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200Dante's Batltle with the heartless. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Mana:
Dante's Batltle with the heartless. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue120/120Dante's Batltle with the heartless. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)

PostSubject: Re: Dante's Batltle with the heartless.   Dante's Batltle with the heartless. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 7:02 pm

"The name's Jack." Jack told Chris as he rested Crimson Wing on his shoulder, whistling casually.
Back to top Go down
chris the ultima holder

chris the ultima holder

Character sheet
Health:
Dante's Batltle with the heartless. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue400/400Dante's Batltle with the heartless. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
Dante's Batltle with the heartless. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue250/300Dante's Batltle with the heartless. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/300)

PostSubject: Re: Dante's Batltle with the heartless.   Dante's Batltle with the heartless. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 7:03 pm

"well least now we got an audiance" chris runs toward dante in twister speed and astonishes jack while bruising and cutting dante
Back to top Go down
Dante
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Dante

Number of posts : 407
Class : Demon Slayer
Power Source : Crison/shadowmagic mixed into Chaos Magic (Divine)
Registration date : 2008-01-23

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:
Dante's Batltle with the heartless. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue300/300Dante's Batltle with the heartless. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Dante's Batltle with the heartless.   Dante's Batltle with the heartless. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 7:05 pm

I catch Chris's leg.

" Now Jack it's your turn."
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomheartsdr.forumotion.com
chris the ultima holder

chris the ultima holder

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Dante's Batltle with the heartless.   Dante's Batltle with the heartless. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 7:08 pm

"hey man that ain't no way to treat me"chris flips dante over mashing him into the ground chris lets out a deafining roar that sends shivers down everyones spine chris starts breathing heavily as if possesed by a demon
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

Number of posts : 227
Class : Mercenary
Registration date : 2008-01-25

Character sheet
Level: 3
Health:
Dante's Batltle with the heartless. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200Dante's Batltle with the heartless. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Mana:
Dante's Batltle with the heartless. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue120/120Dante's Batltle with the heartless. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)

PostSubject: Re: Dante's Batltle with the heartless.   Dante's Batltle with the heartless. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 7:20 pm

"Wow. That's scary." Jack said, both fear and sarcasm in his voice, as he smirked and walked over to Chris at a relaxed, slow pace. "But I've seen scarier stuff..." he added as he just stood there, waiting for the right moment to strike.
Back to top Go down
chris the ultima holder

chris the ultima holder

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Dante's Batltle with the heartless.   Dante's Batltle with the heartless. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 7:22 pm

"heh so we have a strong one huh?"chris said putting his arm on jacks shoulder "i like you're style say wanna help me beat the pulp outta dante?"
Back to top Go down
Dante
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Dante

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:
Dante's Batltle with the heartless. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue300/300Dante's Batltle with the heartless. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Dante's Batltle with the heartless.   Dante's Batltle with the heartless. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 7:24 pm

then i throw Chris in Jack's direction
Back to top Go down
chris the ultima holder

chris the ultima holder

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Dante's Batltle with the heartless.   Dante's Batltle with the heartless. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 7:25 pm

chris stands his ground "what a nice little ride to bad it ended so soon"
Back to top Go down
chris the ultima holder

chris the ultima holder

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Dante's Batltle with the heartless.   Dante's Batltle with the heartless. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 7:27 pm

((i gotta go ill be back tomorow))
Back to top Go down
Dante
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Dante

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Dante's Batltle with the heartless.   Dante's Batltle with the heartless. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 7:37 pm

" Later."
Back to top Go down
chris the ultima holder

chris the ultima holder

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Dante's Batltle with the heartless.   Dante's Batltle with the heartless. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 5:20 pm

((lets get this started again))

chris runs toward dante kicks him mashes him into the ground and kicks him into the air repeating the prosses 10 times then he does ultimate pile driver and mashes dante straight into the ground
Back to top Go down
Dante
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Dante

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Dante's Batltle with the heartless.   Dante's Batltle with the heartless. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 5:38 pm

" I don't think so you aren't getting the first hit this time." he dodges and counters with a round house kick to the side of chris's head." you are going to die this time."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dante's Batltle with the heartless.   Dante's Batltle with the heartless. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dante's Batltle with the heartless.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2