Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Heartless destruction

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Heartless destruction Empty
PostSubject: Heartless destruction   Heartless destruction Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 6:11 pm

Zexion ran outward into the main town square. He looked around at all the heartless destroying the area around him. "Heartless. Such stupid creatures." He said as he summoned a few Phantasmagoria Nobodies. He sent them out to attack the Heartless but there were just to many of them. "What is it that is gathering you to this area?" He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Ashley

Number of posts : 396
Class : Priest (Reiki?)
Registration date : 2007-11-02

Character sheet
Level: 4
Health:
Heartless destruction Left_bar_bleue400/400Heartless destruction Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
Heartless destruction Left_bar_bleue300/300Heartless destruction Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Heartless destruction   Heartless destruction Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 6:44 pm

Ashley heard the heartless as they went on their path of destruction. Heading towards the noise, she gains a hard grip on her staff. As she heads into the square, she notices Zexion not standing far from her. Walking up to him, Ashley asks, "What exactly is going on here?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/12196155/

PostSubject: Re: Heartless destruction   Heartless destruction Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 6:49 pm

Zexion turns to the girl, but doesn't say a word. He starts to walk down the path as he uses his Shadow Rush skill to destroy some heartless along the way.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

Number of posts : 227
Class : Mercenary
Registration date : 2008-01-25

Character sheet
Level: 3
Health:
Heartless destruction Left_bar_bleue200/200Heartless destruction Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Mana:
Heartless destruction Left_bar_bleue120/120Heartless destruction Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)

PostSubject: Re: Heartless destruction   Heartless destruction Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 6:49 pm

Jack came running into the square, hearing the heartless go on their rampage. He noticed Zexion and Ashley and ran over to them, cutting up any heartless along the way, dropping his fancy, show-off-ish yet brutal attacks and going for the basic approach: Hack and slash, hack and slash, ect. "This is happening alot lately..."
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Ashley

Character sheet
Health:
Heartless destruction Left_bar_bleue400/400Heartless destruction Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
Heartless destruction Left_bar_bleue300/300Heartless destruction Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Heartless destruction   Heartless destruction Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 6:59 pm

Ashley looks after Zexion then back to Jack, "Apparently I'm just missing all of it then." Walking into the mobs of heartless, Ashley uses Holy Arrow to kill some as she moves, looking around at the masses of them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heartless destruction   Heartless destruction Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 7:04 pm

Hundreds fall from the sky, all circling Ashley. They jumped into the air, ready to completely kill her with their numbers when everyone including her were shrouded in a black mist. Ashley and the Heartless were a graveyard world of some sort. Zexion appeared at the far end of the world. He snapped his fingers and chains wrapped around the Heartless. Instantly, they were engulfed in flames and were shocked my the chains. When Ashley opened her eyes again she was back where she was before the Heartless attacked her and all the Heartless were gone. Zexion walked up to her, using another shadow rush on some distant Heartless. "Try to be more careful." He told her.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

Character sheet
Health:
Heartless destruction Left_bar_bleue200/200Heartless destruction Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Mana:
Heartless destruction Left_bar_bleue120/120Heartless destruction Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)

PostSubject: Re: Heartless destruction   Heartless destruction Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 7:09 pm

Jack screamed in pain as a heartless struck him on the shoulder. He shook it off as he slashed at the heartless that had struck him, slicing it in half as he kicked down another heartless and chopped it's head off. He then grabbed a heartless by the arm and slammed it into the ground, raising his sword and bringing it down onto the heartless with all his strength.
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Ashley

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Heartless destruction   Heartless destruction Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 7:13 pm

Looking at Zexion, "What do you mean, 'Try to be more careful'? Like I had any idea they would do that? Ugh." Ashley trails off in another direction, taking out more heartless as she walks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heartless destruction   Heartless destruction Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 7:17 pm

Zexion smiles and summons his Phantasm nobodies. Sending them out to attack more heartless. Zexion vanishes going to another area in the town. As Ashley walked she found the town growing darker, then two Darkside Heartless rise from behind a few buildings, right in front of her eyes. A few Phantasm nobodies rush past her and jump over the buildings to get to the Darksides.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Heartless destruction   Heartless destruction Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 7:23 pm

Jack noticed the Darksides and groaned in annoyance as he shook his head and just went back to the smaller heartless, stabbing one and then sending it flying into two more, killing them. He then walked over to where his sword landed and picked it up, dashing at a group of heartless and letting loose a powerful swing of his weapon, the heartless being sliced in half by it.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Number of posts : 1950
Class : Assassin
Power Source : Darkness, Shadows, Daemonia
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Character sheet
Level: Admin (11)
Health:
Heartless destruction Left_bar_bleue15003/15003Heartless destruction Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
Heartless destruction Left_bar_bleue14000/15000Heartless destruction Empty_bar_bleue  (14000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: Heartless destruction   Heartless destruction Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 7:41 pm

Daimos walks through the streets towards the center of the town. He starts to notice the surroundings get darker the farther along he goes. Suddenly, several Neoshadows rise up from the ground and surround him. Daimos looks around then grins smartly. "The only thing you will gain from fighting me....is death." He says coldly. The Heartless pay him no attention and attack anyway. An evil smile passes across his face as a dome of dark energy forms up around himself and the Heartless. Several waves pulsate outward from the dome then it shatters, revealing Daimos standing there calmly. He cracks his neck then looks towards the ground behind him. A large group of Lesser Imp, Bayonet, and Bane demons appear from the ground behind him. "Zexion and the others are here....find them." He orders. The demons nod then rush past him and continue towards the center of the town. Daimos smirks and walks after them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heartless destruction   Heartless destruction Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 8:01 pm

Zexion appears on top of a building, facing the Darksides. He uses his Shadow rush skill twice, causing both to fall and die. Zexion turns around and raises his hands in the air. He uses his eclipse skill after he summoned his nobodies one after another. Soon, over 6000 Phantasm nobodies appear and start rushing thought the city, a smile appearing on his face as he watches the town get filled with his creatures.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Heartless destruction Left_bar_bleue15003/15003Heartless destruction Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
Heartless destruction Left_bar_bleue14000/15000Heartless destruction Empty_bar_bleue  (14000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: Heartless destruction   Heartless destruction Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 8:08 pm

The demons confront the Phantasms, but don't attack. Instead, then move aside as Daimos walks between them. He sees the Phantasms and narrows his eyes slightly. "Zexion's creatures...if you're here then your master must be nearby....where is he?" Daimos asks as he stands looking at the Nobodies intently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heartless destruction   Heartless destruction Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 8:20 pm

Zexion scans the area for any other larger creatures the phantasm nobodies could handle. Just as he passes one area, a Guard Armor and its counter part, Opposite Armor, appeared alongside about 4 Behemoths. "Looks like we are getting to the bigger creatures now." Zexion sighs. "Well, I guess this world is just a great spawn point for them all." He vanishes once again, getting closer to the boss creatures.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Sora

Number of posts : 421
Class : Paladin, you know - the one class that kicks arse
Power Source : Jessica
Registration date : 2007-12-06

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Heartless destruction   Heartless destruction Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 8:30 pm

Sora rushes into the fray from the shadows of a nearby building, mowing Heartless. He looks around to see if anyone else is there and gets buried by a mob of shadows.
Back to top Go down
http://ssbm.forumotion.com
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Heartless destruction   Heartless destruction Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 8:37 pm

Daimos stands looking at the Phantasms a moment longer then shakes his head. "Hm...you're not going to be any help I see...so I guess I'll just have to look for him myself." He says then nods to the demons behind him. They rush past both Daimos and the Phantasms and continue towards the center of town. Daimos jumps onto a building and begins to dart along the rooftops. He stops and looks over the edge, seeing his demons rip through a pair of Darkside. He smirks evilly then looks towards another building and sees Zexion. "So there you are..." He jumps from the roof he is on and lands on the roof a little behind Zexion. He stands up and folds his arms. "Somehow I know this has something to do with you, so what trick are you up to this time, Zexion?" He asks.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Sora

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Heartless destruction   Heartless destruction Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 8:40 pm

Sora struggles with the heartless mob for a second before tossing them all off angrily
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heartless destruction   Heartless destruction Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 8:45 pm

Zexion turns around to look at Daimos. "And why would you just guess that I had something to do with this?" He asked while turning around to face the Armors. He uses his Shadow Rush skill and kills them both. "I am only here to blow off some energy. Xemnas doesn't have me do anything that has actually required me to do anything big." He tells him. Sighing a bit. "What brings you here?"
Back to top Go down
Sora
Sora

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Heartless destruction   Heartless destruction Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 8:46 pm

Sora dashes around the corner and sees Zexion and Daimos. He darts into the shadows again before they see him.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Heartless destruction   Heartless destruction Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 8:55 pm

Daimos grins then snaps his fingers. Hundreds of Efreet and Grim demons appear on the buildings behind and around them. "Go have some fun." He says mischievously. The Efreet and Grim demons dart down to the streets below, attacking any Heartless in the area. Daimos looks again at Zexion and smirks. "Does that answer your question?"
Back to top Go down
Sora
Sora

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Heartless destruction   Heartless destruction Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 8:56 pm

Sora watches as the Demons fly by him and then he walks over to Zexion and Daimos. "So, how are you two?"

Last edited by Sora on Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heartless destruction   Heartless destruction Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 8:58 pm

OOC: There is no Haruko o0;

"Sure. If you want it to, I suppose." Zexion starts to walk along the roof, jumping to the next one when he reached the edge. "Well, how are those kids of yours doing? Or better yet, how is that wife of yours doing?" Zexion asked, slyly.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Sora

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Heartless destruction   Heartless destruction Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 9:01 pm

OOC: Sorry, memory lapz, i changed it xD

IC: Sora watches them before scaling the buiilding
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Heartless destruction   Heartless destruction Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 9:12 pm

Daimos grins smartly. "Still cracking jokes I see...they are fine. I highly doubt that's any of your concern though." He replies then walks to the edge of the building and looks down. A pair of Efreet demons hold a Darkside in place while hundreds of Lesser Imps swarm it. He then looks and sees several Phantasms rip apart a group of Behemoths. "It seems our little pets are enjoying themselves." He grins.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Sora

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Heartless destruction   Heartless destruction Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 9:14 pm

Sora grabs onto Daimos' arm "Why'd you ignore me back there?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heartless destruction   Heartless destruction Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heartless destruction
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next