Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Inner heartless UNFINISHED (summon)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
chris the ultima holder

chris the ultima holder

Number of posts : 463
Class : gaurdian
Power Source : chocolate!
Registration date : 2008-02-15

Character sheet
Level: 4
Health:
Inner heartless UNFINISHED (summon) Left_bar_bleue400/400Inner heartless UNFINISHED (summon) Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
Inner heartless UNFINISHED (summon) Left_bar_bleue250/300Inner heartless UNFINISHED (summon) Empty_bar_bleue  (250/300)

Inner heartless UNFINISHED (summon) Empty
PostSubject: Inner heartless UNFINISHED (summon)   Inner heartless UNFINISHED (summon) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 2:47 pm

name:inner heartless

requirments:must have required mana

magic cost:20 mp for summon

quantity:1

discription:looks like chris only all black and has black streamers coming out

capabilitys:can copy any move chris does and only rarely attacks on his own will can morph into an enemy or a allies summon but cannot use full power of the thing he morphs into

history:when he became half nobody he also became half heartless every day he tried to master it but he couldnt,so he went on a training misson to control it he ended up in twilight town were he met axel and axel agreed to help him because axel knew that chris had sleeping power and if the heartless took over he could take him into the organization and get thee position he rightfully deserved for bringing back such a strong heartless,so he learned to control it but one day it turned on him and he had to fight it in his heart and won so he can control it 100% now and axel's plan was ruined

Last edited by chris the ultima holder on Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:24 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
chris the ultima holder

chris the ultima holder

Character sheet
Health:
Inner heartless UNFINISHED (summon) Left_bar_bleue400/400Inner heartless UNFINISHED (summon) Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
Inner heartless UNFINISHED (summon) Left_bar_bleue250/300Inner heartless UNFINISHED (summon) Empty_bar_bleue  (250/300)

PostSubject: Re: Inner heartless UNFINISHED (summon)   Inner heartless UNFINISHED (summon) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 3:41 pm

srry for the double post but im done now can anyone check it?
Back to top Go down
Kilam Kasen
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Kilam Kasen

Number of posts : 697
Registration date : 2007-11-06

Character sheet
Level: 5
Health:
Inner heartless UNFINISHED (summon) Left_bar_bleue800/800Inner heartless UNFINISHED (summon) Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Mana:
Inner heartless UNFINISHED (summon) Left_bar_bleue500/500Inner heartless UNFINISHED (summon) Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Inner heartless UNFINISHED (summon)   Inner heartless UNFINISHED (summon) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 11:20 pm

Okay....

Name: Good

Req.: Not recommended XD

Magic: First part not needed You can only have it for 2 turns.... 10MP is not big enough..... 20MP.

History: Didn't me and the other admins agree that you couldn't be in the Organization during the CoM-KHII. This is just somethin that I'm adding, if you're even HALF nobody "Not. Possible." Then you're actually half Nobody.... One quarter Heartless from the half of your heart missing, and one quarter human from half your heart remaining. Your form DEFINITLY shouldn't be stronger than the Organization.... Ever..... I'm serious.... You're not as strong as Sora, and this form shouldn't be stronger than Anti-Sora.... Even though that's what it is....... So yeah, I'm pretty sure it impossible to fight in half of a heart, and I'm also sure it's impossible to have half of your heart remaining unless there is some crazy thing that destroys half of your heart.

Not. Approved.... Until the following things are fixed. (By the way, it needs your other topic to be fixed.)
Back to top Go down
Sora
Sora

Number of posts : 421
Class : Paladin, you know - the one class that kicks arse
Power Source : Jessica
Registration date : 2007-12-06

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:
Inner heartless UNFINISHED (summon) Left_bar_bleue300/300Inner heartless UNFINISHED (summon) Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Inner heartless UNFINISHED (summon)   Inner heartless UNFINISHED (summon) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 11:40 am

O.o omg, someone copied mah form and made it stronger than me. I don't like you chris.
Back to top Go down
http://ssbm.forumotion.com
Kilam Kasen
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Kilam Kasen

Character sheet
Health:
Inner heartless UNFINISHED (summon) Left_bar_bleue800/800Inner heartless UNFINISHED (summon) Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Mana:
Inner heartless UNFINISHED (summon) Left_bar_bleue500/500Inner heartless UNFINISHED (summon) Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Inner heartless UNFINISHED (summon)   Inner heartless UNFINISHED (summon) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 12:10 pm

He made it stronger than the Organization too :/
Back to top Go down
chris the ultima holder

chris the ultima holder

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Inner heartless UNFINISHED (summon)   Inner heartless UNFINISHED (summon) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 12:11 pm

hey i changed it didnt i? plus all summons of heartless should look like there summoners only black -.-
Back to top Go down
Kilam Kasen
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Kilam Kasen

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Inner heartless UNFINISHED (summon)   Inner heartless UNFINISHED (summon) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 9:54 pm

Read the whole thing. Now the history is too short, and you still couldn't be an Organization member when Roxas, Axel, etc. was in it. :/
Back to top Go down
chris the ultima holder

chris the ultima holder

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Inner heartless UNFINISHED (summon)   Inner heartless UNFINISHED (summon) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 3:02 pm

omg... i didnt put im in the organization i put i met axel in twilight town and he helped me control it god...
Back to top Go down
Kilam Kasen
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Kilam Kasen

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Inner heartless UNFINISHED (summon)   Inner heartless UNFINISHED (summon) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 4:00 pm

Respect admins and mods. Anyway, look at your char. profile. By ze way, I don't think it's right for canon to be COMPLETELY different. Like an Organization just walking up and teaching you a skill :/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inner heartless UNFINISHED (summon)   Inner heartless UNFINISHED (summon) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 5:33 pm

Disapproved
Back to top Go down
<GM>Haydies
Admin
Admin
<GM>Haydies

Number of posts : 1317
Class : Boss
Power Source : Mana
Registration date : 2007-09-09

Character sheet
Level: Admin
Health:
Inner heartless UNFINISHED (summon) Left_bar_bleue15003/15003Inner heartless UNFINISHED (summon) Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
Inner heartless UNFINISHED (summon) Left_bar_bleue15000/15000Inner heartless UNFINISHED (summon) Empty_bar_bleue  (15000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: Inner heartless UNFINISHED (summon)   Inner heartless UNFINISHED (summon) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 5:35 pm

One more comment, chris please do not double post even if anything you have made has not yet been checked, Admins and Mods are busy so please be patient, I am going to be much more strict about this rule as you do it a lot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inner heartless UNFINISHED (summon)   Inner heartless UNFINISHED (summon) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inner heartless UNFINISHED (summon)
Page 1 of 1