Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Adventures in Dania [ Unfinished! (4 of 8 chapters) ]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rixusaku
Graphics and Designs Staff
Rixusaku

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-02-21

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
The Adventures in Dania [ Unfinished! (4 of 8 chapters) ] Left_bar_bleue50/50The Adventures in Dania [ Unfinished! (4 of 8 chapters) ] Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Mana:
The Adventures in Dania [ Unfinished! (4 of 8 chapters) ] Left_bar_bleue30/30The Adventures in Dania [ Unfinished! (4 of 8 chapters) ] Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

The Adventures in Dania [ Unfinished! (4 of 8 chapters) ] Empty
PostSubject: The Adventures in Dania [ Unfinished! (4 of 8 chapters) ]   The Adventures in Dania [ Unfinished! (4 of 8 chapters) ] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 11:11 pm

Summary

Princess Akira Zeeland and Prince Senshi Wensvssel are destined by the Gods to marry and end the feuding war between Humans and Elves. However, the two have run away from their marriage, causing distress and chaos among their kingdoms by ancient magic and prophecies. The two have found each other in a forest, but the both of them have no clue who the other really is. Akira is now known as Blu, and Senshi is now known as Lynk. Together the two embark on many journeys and encounter many dangers. Will the two ever figure out who the other is and marry before destruction reigns over the kingdom, or will their secrets be kept causing the very end of the world?

Prologue

The Kingdom of Wensvssel, at the capital Wenfubel; A peaceful kingdom with a King and Queen who were always doing good deeds, never overworking people, never being too demanding. There was no poverty... No epidemics... No criminals... it was like a dream come true, but as they always say, all good things must come to an end. The Prince of the Kingdom ran away one day, and this drove the King and Queen into depression. They began to spout out orders, they began to get more hostile, and things just got worse and worse. Eventually, the kingdom began to turn into a hellhole, and many people were driven into poverty because the King and Queen didn't care to take any care of them. At the same time, a legend stood firm in the kingdom, stating that this very thing would happen, and it indeed did. A young man by the name of Nesshin read about the downfall of the kingdom, and then, he realized what was coming next. In the ancient manuscripts that he had read, the up rise of such hostility and hatred given off by the kingdom would feed the silver dragon deep beneath the Earth, and it would rise, and not only destroy the kingdom, but it would wipe out the rest of the world. The only way that the dragon could be stopped, would be for the prince to return and to slay it, but in the legends, it says that the prince will not return on his own. The year is 693 A.D., or at least that's what the people believe. A storm rages up above in the heavens all over the Earth. The time of the silver dragon will soon be upon the world. All searches for the prince have failed, and the people have given up. Nesshin has tried to explain to everyone about the legend, but he has been ignored and driven away. Maybe the people believe him, maybe they don't. All that is known now is that the kingdom has become a hellhole, and the prince must be found if the Kingdom wishes to regain its balance and wishes to prosper once more. To make matters just simply worse, a war broke out between the Humans and the Elves, causing disasters throughout the two countries. A legend was told of that happening, yet there was an answer for them both, something that will change everything. But only one choice will solve both problems and will combine the unity and prosperity between them both. Marriage. For Akira, Blu, Zeeland to marry the handsome young prince, Senshi, of Wensvssel. If they combine both lands, all lost hope will be brought back. More land, more food, more people, more of everything between the hatred of two will grow into something more than what is desired. The second part of the legend is that if these two get married, the world will last for all eternity. But during the blue moon, that last decision must be made. If Akira, Blu, Zeeland and Senshi Wensvssel do not get married after the blue moon has set, and turned to its original red color, all hell will break loose. The world will be destroyed and be burned into the chaos of the two worlds.

Last edited by Rixusaku on Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.alextenshi.deviantart.com
Rixusaku
Rixusaku

Character sheet
Health:
The Adventures in Dania [ Unfinished! (4 of 8 chapters) ] Left_bar_bleue50/50The Adventures in Dania [ Unfinished! (4 of 8 chapters) ] Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Mana:
The Adventures in Dania [ Unfinished! (4 of 8 chapters) ] Left_bar_bleue30/30The Adventures in Dania [ Unfinished! (4 of 8 chapters) ] Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures in Dania [ Unfinished! (4 of 8 chapters) ]   The Adventures in Dania [ Unfinished! (4 of 8 chapters) ] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 11:20 pm

Chapter 1

The Escape of Two

"But mommy!" Akira cried, stomping her feet repeatedly as her mother was giving her a very stern look. Akira was apparently in her Moms gigantic luxury Royalty Queen room, and wasn't very happy. Akira was just told that she would be attending to this... Ball of which Mom had arranged between her country and these elves... Well, Akira was more like trying to force her out of this for weeks! No matter what she did, it was always the same answer...

"Aki! We've been through this! I told you weeks ago we would be having this magnificent occasion! It is for you! You’re getting married and-"

"An arranged marriage!! Mommy... You know I don't like this one bit! I want to marry of which whom I choose of!" She gave her mom a pouty look, her bottom lip quivering, her eyes glistening and her hands cupped together.

"Akira... I'm not discussing this any further! You are going to that ball, meeting Nesshin and getting married in two weeks tops! That's final! Now scuttle off!" Her mom motioned her hands towards the door.
She glared, scoffed, and quickly treaded away.

"Oh, I'll make sure to have Daradich walk you back to your room... It's quite a far walk dear...” Her mother shouted, Akira continuing to cower in misery. "Ahh... Akira... You are looking absolutely lovely tonight I should say...” Akira's family advisor, Daradich, announced as he walked closely behind her and towards her room."Daradich... Don't give me your... Pathetic excuses of me being beautiful and... What not tonight. As you can tell, I'm not in the mood!!" She quickly glared at him over her shoulder, her baby blue eyes shining a bit.
"Aw... Come now, not all arranged marriages are that bad! I know you two met when you were young so-" He was immediately interrupted.

"Yea, and as you can tell I don't care. I don't remember him at all! He might be ugly... He might be a jerk and evil stuff... I've heard a lot of rumors about elves and I know for a fact that-"

"You clearly know nothing about them Akira, listen..." He paused for a moment, resting his right hand along her right shoulder. "I'm over 500 years old and I've been with this family for too long. Plus I study lots of other lands and who controls what and so on... So I'm pretty sure you don't have EXACT information on anything, my dear, or I'd hear about it." He smirked but she couldn't see it, she was too busy being gloomy.

"Hmpf... For a magician, you know too much" Was all she could mumble before stopping in front of her door and turning to look at him with a weak smile.

"Ah... Well my dear Princess," he opened the door for her and watched her walk in, peeking into her room to say his final words. "It's all for the best, I'm sure of it. Now I will see you bright and early for tomorrow's practice? Right, goodnight my Lady...” He bowed and closed the door softly behind him before smirking to himself and walking off towards the direction of the kitchen. Grudgingly walking towards her bed and plopping on top of it, she sighed and closed her eyes.

"Could it get any worse?" She mumbled into her pillows, one tear strolling softly down her cheek.

"I can't live my life... Like it was some plan! I want it to be unknown, an adventure!" She smiled and turned to cover herself with her comfy fluffy white comforters. "Tomorrow night I will plan everything my self... I won't let some elf ruin my future... I promise myself that!" She gave a small chuckle before fully covering herself and dozing off peacefully.

"Oh Aki! Try this!" Her mother shouted, extending a finger with white substance on it, forcing it into Akira's mouth.

"Mooommm-" Her eyes widen and she glared at her mother, grabbing her hand and ripping it out of her mouth.

"I said that that was okay!! You don't have to shove 50 billion table spoons in my mouth to make sure I like it!" She growled and sighed, turning away and waving off anyone who had brought her flowers, clothing, foods, dining items, ANYTHING possible for this wedding! Supposedly the King, Queen and the

"Soon to be husband" Prince were coming in sometime next week, so her plans had to be all sorted out tonight. She smiled and turned around the corner to run into someone.

"Oh! Da-Daradich! He- hello! I'm sorry! I di-didn't see you there! Ha... Ha-ha...” She smiled and cleaned off his shirt nervously, slipping past him after her sentence had ended.

"Ahh... Akira... My lady, your father wishes to see you! I will take you to him." He extended an arm out, waiting for Akira to take his arm. She grudgingly took it, giving herself a disgusted look but wiped it away before he saw it.

"So Akira, why were you running away from your mothers wedding plans again?" He looked down at her small figure, giving her a somewhat cold smile.

"Oh... Heh... Who said anything about "running" away from my mother?!" She laughed nervously again, looking away and giving herself an "Oh crap!" look.

"Aki, listen-"

"Daradich, we've been through this! Only mother and father can call me Aki...” She looked at him with a stern look.

"Sorry Akira... I must have forgotten" He gave her the same smile as before, stopping in front of two large wooden doors, dismissing the guards that were near it to the side.

"Akira has come to see her father, orders from the King himself" He told them, the guards nodding and stepping aside and opening the doors, revealing a somewhat pudgy man far across the room at a desk, quickly scribbling away on something.

"I will leave you here Akira, but I will be waiting outside to take you back to planning your wedding...” With that said, he left, the doors closing with a loud creak.

"Ahh... Akira... My dear, come closer come closer...” He looked up from whatever he was doing and waved his arms, motioning her forward towards his desk."Yes, Daradich told me you wanted to see me... What about father?" She stopped in front of his desk and sat as the King directed her too. He then leaned back in his chair, heaving out a big sigh."I know that you don't want to go through with this Aki, so I'm asking you again... Are you sure you want to go through with this wedding?" He gave her a blunt look, some care in his eyes. "You are my only daughter and I only wish you the best" He leaned forward and grabbed her chin happily, smiling and giving her a kiss on her forehead. She giggled.

"It is for our kingdom father... It's my duty as well as the Prince... So I MUST go through with this... I'm tired and sick of our country fighting and all our people getting hurt...” She sighed sadly and also leaned back in her chair in a un-lady like manner. She noticed her father nodding.

"That's my girl... Now go back to your mother, I know she is waiting for you. Be a good girl Aki and take care... Now be off!" He waved a hand carelessly towards the door and went back to work with whatever he was doing.

"So, how did it go?" Daradich asked as soon as she walked out of the room, walking down the hall and back to her mother.

"Personal business... I can't tell you that nor how I feel about it...” She answered back rudely, giving him a frost bite. He just simply nodded.

"Farewell my princess, until tomorrow...” He quietly mumbled and disappeared god knows where.

'He's starting to get on my nerves... He has been asking a lot of questions lately and I think something fishy is going on here...’ She thought, watching Daradich disappear behind a door.

~~~Later That Night~~~

Her footsteps down the main hall was as quiet as a mouse. Thankfully the guards went off to take a short break so she had to be quick. Her freedom was only a few steps away until she heard small footsteps gaining on her. She quickly spun around, her cloak that was covering her twirling behind her.

"My lady... What is it you are doing out here so late?" Akira's personal Maid, Nitre, whispered, looking around and stopping in front of her.

"Nitre! Ooohh..." She cursed silently to herself, but put both hands on each of her shoulders. "Listen... Don't tell anyone! Promise you won't! I... I want to get out of here, so you have to keep this a secret!" She whispered back, her light blue eyes shining with sorrow. She couldn't explain everything so she just had to sort of... Sum it up.

"But my lady, what if I-"

"Don't worry Nitre! I promise nothing will happen to you! Just keep quiet about it and nothing can go wrong, I trust you...” With that, she kissed her lightly on her forehead, waved softly to her and sprinted off towards the main doors, exiting god knows how, but she did. She ran into the forest nearby called

"Rofkild" running as fast as she could, breathing heavily and not glancing back once. She did it and was finally happy. Hopefully no one would notice until morning which would give her plenty of time to gain land away from them.

"Goodbye Mother... Goodbye Father...” She whispered softly after coming to a stop and resting by a tree, continuing to not glance back. She fixed her cloak so it covered everything, her body and her face. Maybe tomorrow will be a better day, her first day of freedom.
Later that very same night, Prince Senshi Wensvssel was already in Rofkild and walking silently around. He had no idea he would soon have a visitor with him, and one who hated elves so. He came from the kingdom of Wenfubel in the continent of Wensvssel. He had run away from home, but we would have to go back to find out the story about that.

A few days before the prince had run away, he was in his classroom, studying earth magic from his teacher, Nesshin. Nesshin was a very wise man, so he was given many titles. First, he was the Adviser to the family, then a body guard for Senshi, and after that he was Senshi's teacher of every subject. Some would find it very strange that one man would be entrusted to all these duties, but the king and queen of Wenfubel thought otherwise. Senshi sat there in his chair as he stared down at his paper, drawing a random doodle as he ignored what Nesshin was talking about. The room got rather quiet so he looked up, finding Nesshin tapping a ruler on his shoulder as the man's arms were crossed. Senshi gave him a nervous smile.

"Heh heh...sorry Nesshin. I'm paying attention, honest!" "Alright then, your highness. Tell me something. What does the spell, Fauhal, do?" Nesshin looked down at the prince with a very stern face. ".....Move rocks?"

"No. It allows you to 'talk' to the forest to gather information on what happened in it." Nesshin rubbed his temples and placed both hands on the desk, looking at Senshi straight in the eye.

"Why do you not pay attention in this subject? Our kind specializes in it, which is easier to learn." Senshi looked down in shame and embarrassment. He had high respect for Nesshin, but at the same time he never paid attention to him at all.

"I'm sorry. I'm just tired of this same old routine everyday. First it's riding lessons, then it's poison resistance, then magic lessons, land reviews....I just want to take at least a brake every once in a while."
Senshi looked up at Nesshin as the man stared down at him back. Nesshin sighed and turned his back on the prince, walking over to the window. Outside there was wonderful green lands with lush trees and bushes and flowers scattered in random places. It was very beautiful indeed to look at.

"Senshi...do you know why you do not take brakes?"
He looked back at the prince from over his shoulder. The man cupped his hands behind his back and then looked back out the window again.

"To be a good king. If you take brakes, you'll want to take them when you rule over this land. Being a king is a constant responsibility that one must not turn away from. If you take brakes, than the land will not be as peaceful as it is today." He turned back around and walked over to the prince. Senshi looked up at him and then looked away, at the map that was on the wall beside him.

"I already know that, but what's five minutes to these people?" Senshi thought to himself. Nesshin called the lesson off today as the prince would go to his archery lessons. However, Senshi never went to his archery lessons. Instead, he took his horse out of the stables and permitted himself to have a break. He rode outside the kingdom to the forest that was close to it, Oby. The forest was like a mass maze. Trees were everywhere and every one of them looked the same. One could get lost in them easily. Senshi figured that since someone could easily get lost in them, no one would ever think to look for him there. He stopped somewhere in the middle where he found a lake, and let his horse get a drink as he hopped off and started to look around on foot.

"I don't see how someone could get lost in these woods. I mean, I remember my way around it perfectly fine..." He stayed in the woods for the remainder of the day and headed back home at night. He knew everyone was probably worried about him but to be quite honest...he didn't care at all. Senshi put his horse back in the stables and headed around back to climb up a vine that led to his room.

"Alright...I don't think anyone will notice me... N-Nesshin?! What are....are you doing here?!"
Nesshin looked down at the prince with folded arms and an angered face.

"I could ask you the very same thing your highness..."

"Alright! I'm sorry! I'm sorry I ran off for the day--I promise it won't happen again! Please...please Nesshin--don't tell my father!" He begged Nesshin to keep his word on keeping this a secret, but Nesshin still had the angered face.

"You're father'll hear about this in the morning. Now go to your room, and get some sleep." Senshi bowed his head in shame. He's never really seen Nesshin this mad at him before.

"I'm sorry..." He muttered out as he turned to go to his room from the entrance rather than the vine. Nesshin watched him walk off and then sighed exasperatingly.

"That kid gets into more trouble the more he grows up...."

"Senshi. Why did you run off yesterday? You gave me and your mother such a scare! Do you like scaring us?!"

"No! No...its not like that! I swear!" "Then what were you doing young man!" "I just wanted a break...that's all..."

"...You can't go off like that and give us a bad name. You know you're getting married to Princess Akira Tomorrow. Lets just hope word doesn't get out too fast. Now get ready, the ship's about to set sail."

"Yes father..." When the ship came to the island everyone was on horse-back as they had to ride towards Coppenhaven, but somewhere along the way Senshi got separated from everyone, which brings us back to where we were.

As he rode, he noticed another dark figure walking about.

"Huh? Who is that? A traveler?" He turned his head to the side in confusion as he rode closer to her. She wouldn't be able to see his face since it was covered in the huge hood that was attached to his cape-like cloak. He tried thinking of something as an excuse for going over there, until he found the perfect one.

"Excuse me? Do you know the name of these woods? You see...I'm a bit lost."
Back to top Go down
Rixusaku
Rixusaku

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures in Dania [ Unfinished! (4 of 8 chapters) ]   The Adventures in Dania [ Unfinished! (4 of 8 chapters) ] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 4:41 pm

Chaper 2

The Deception of Royalty

She had lightly fallen asleep until a soft voice murmured asked, "Excuse me? Do you know the name of these woods? You see...I'm a bit lost."

She was startled. Her eyes snapped open, revealing her blue eyes, her mouth fell open as a soft scream escaped her lips and she fell over, scrambling backwards. And what's worse, the cloak that was covering her face fell off. She was breathing heavily and stared up at the dark cloaked man on a horse not too far away from her. She was leaning backwards, her arms spread behind her back as tiny pebble burned into her palm. Her knees were bent slightly.

"W-Who are you?! You're... You're not supposed to be here! Are you with...? Oh my god!" She could see her breath in the cold, clear night sky as she quickly scrambled up and started sprinting off. So she had to admit she didn't know who he was exactly, but he seemed to be one of the guards to her kingdom, maybe her parents or Daradich found out about her running away and sent people looking for her.

"This can't be...” She breathed out heavily as she continued to run, running faster now that she heard horse foot beats closely behind her.

"Wait! I just wanted to know the name of these woods!" The stranger shouted, sighing heavily to her choice of actions. Apparently this wasn't supposed to happen, or at least he didn't think it would go this way.

This cat and mouse chase continued for a few minutes longer as she continued to zigzag in between trees. It seemed like she lost him for a few seconds but she was mistaken. He was still hot on her tail until she reached a pretty steep river up ahead. She started to run along side of it until she reached the point she was looking for and quickly jumped into the river, quickly and hurriedly swimming across, her breath still heavy.

"Miss! Wait! Ugh...” He groaned out and quickly got off his horse, patting him once quickly before jumping in after her, the same way she went. After she got out of the water, she quickly sprinted off, making one glance behind her to find him not too far.

"Whatever you're after you're not getting it!!" She shouted behind her and smiled, watching him having a hard time climbing out. She took this chance to slow down a bit but bumped into a tree, stumbling backwards and shouting out an "Ow" as she dropped to the floor.

"Can you just... Wait..!!!" She heard him shout, his breath a bit worn out. She shook her head and got up, turning around to find him running after her. She still couldn't see who this person was except the fact that it was a guy.

"NO! Now get away!!" She shouted rudely back, sprinting off herself but was partially tackled. He jumped after her and missed but grabbed her ankles. "UGH!! GET OFF!!" She started squirming and kicking. She kicked him in the face, the cloak that was covering his face was knocked off but he didn't matter at the moment or seemed to have noticed.

"Hold still woman!!" He tried to hold her legs together so he could get on top to have her settle down but she sort of.. Threw him off with actually one of the techniques Daradich told her if this occasion ever happened.

"God! I think you broke my nose!!" He shouted, clasping one of his hands to his nose and staring down at it, trying to.

"Hmpf, that's what you deserve jerk!" She hissed and stood up, dusting herself off and glancing towards him then gasped, pointing a shaking finger at him. "You're a.. a... an Elf!!" Her blue eyes had widened and she took a step back, staring at him like he was some alien.

"And you're a human.. What of it?" He continued to pay himself some concern, mumbling things under his breath.

"What do you mean what of it?! Elves and humans are.. Well you're just an Elf!.. What are you doing here anyways?! You're suppose to be in Nordt or whatever you're little-"

"It's Wensvssel.. Thank-you" He now gazed up at her, giving her an also blue glare. "And you live in what, Ivtlandt.. Or whate-"

"Zeeland! Ugh! I can't believe you don't even know who I..." She let her sentence flow off as she bit her thumb stupidly.

When she had started talking he had stood up and touch his nose, wincing in pain, continuing to talk under his breath. "Look, all I wanted to know was what this forest was called and I would have been on my way, but you having to be the runaway mule I had no choice but to go after you until I got an answer but instead I got this!" He pointed to his nose.

"Well maybe if you didn't run after me in the first place that wouldn't have happened!!" She snapped back and swiftly walked up to him, grabbed his chin and shoved it left then right and lightly touched it, then dropped her hand, rolling her eyes to find him babying himself. "And it's NOT broken, it's sprained.." She said in a monotone voice, shrugging slightly.

"Well.. What do you know!!" He barked, finding himself being embarrassed.
"A lot, I specialize in the medical field, besides, I knew I wouldn't have broken your nose if I did that move, it's just a move to damage and afflict pain so I would have enough time to get away.." She said all in one breath, continuing to look at him like he was some stupid creature.

"Has anyone told you that you're so annoying?!" He finally managed to say, frustrated with her smart remark. Her eyes widened for a second then turned to slits, her hands curled into fists, grinding her teeth slowly and finally sighing, closing her eyes and looking away.

"You're in the Rofkild forest.. Not too far from Coppenhaven where my.. I mean.. Where the palace is." She gave him one last look before pointing back to where they ran from. "If you just continue straight you'll be able to see the West side of the Castle.. If that's where you're heading." She sighed and turned to leave.

"Please! That's the last place on earth I would rather be right now." He shot back at her, still angered for the whole fact of her kicking him. He hadn't realized what he said until he looked at her and seeing the look on her face. He started to worry that he spilled his identity out.

"What....? What'd I say...?"

"You said that the castle was the 'last place on earth you would rather be right now'... Does that mean you're a criminal! You are aren't you?! And that's why you wanted to know the name of the forest--to find the best place to escape!" He couldn't help but drop to the ground and start laughing at what she said.

"A criminal?! You've got to kidding me!!!" Senshi gasped out between breaths for air.

"Then why don't you want to be there then?!" She asked, now frustrated at his reaction. 'He didn't have to go and drop on the floor laughing at me! A simple 'no' would have been fine!' He finally stood up, looking at her and glad she thought him to be a criminal than the prince.

"Let's just say, I have my reasons...okay? But trust me...I'm not a criminal." He was about ready to start up laughing again but quickly shut himself up before that happened. The poor girl was already mad at him enough, she didn't need to get even madder.

"Oh fine. You have your 'reasons'. By the way, what's your name?"

"My name's Lynk. And what about your’s miss?"

"Mine's A-...Blu." 'Crap! I almost said my real name!'

"It’s a pleasure to meet you, Blu...even if you did kick me in the face." He then gave her a fake glower but it looked pretty convincing. If it was one thing Senshi could do perfectly, it was to portray different emotions he wasn't really feeling and made them look real. That and lying, because he was good at making things up right on the dot. He had to be good anyways to get past Nesshin and his father, for they were hard people to get away from.

"Well...I need to get back to my horse before she thinks I let her go." He turned to leave, but heard Blu mutter something like a "Wait", which caused him to turn around and look at her.

"Why don't...I come with you? You'll be completely lost in these woods without me! Hahaha!" Senshi, now Lynk, gave her a small smile and nodded his head. "Why what a kind offer you've given me. Plus traveling alone is pretty boring." 'Pft! What do I know about traveling alone... She's probably right. I would get lost.' After he thought that, he looked around the woods that were so unfamiliar to him. The two started to walk back to his horse, and when they got there he decided to walk and lead his horse than ride her. He noticed 'Blu' taking many glances at the horse and when he looked at the horse, he noticed she was a little too over decorative for an 'average traveler like him'.

"What is it? To decorative?" He now looked back to her.

"Maybe just a little. But it doesn't really matter. It probably just shows where you've been in the world."

"You're right you know. The ropes came from..." He started making up places where they could've been rather than where he really got them. Of cour’se he did name off real places so that he wouldn't fall into a pit amidst his lies.

"Sounds like you've been to a lot of places." Blu stated though she didn't really believe most of it, but then again she didn't really care. 'This guy's pretty boring. Why did I suggest on going with him?' She began thinking of things that they could possibly talk about rather than this but the only thing she saw around them was woods. 'Wait! He's an elf...and elves specialize in earth magic...maybe I can see some of it from him...' "Hey. Being an elf and all you probably know earth magic right? Show me some of it."
He gulped down and looked to the sky. 'Aw man...now this would be a perfect reason to remember Nesshin's rambling...now what'd he say. Umm....there's that whole talking to the forest but who cares. She can't see or hear anything I would. Umm...' He almost jumped when he heard her voice again.

"Well? Show me some of your magic already. Unless you can't do it." Blu smirked at her remark.

"I can to! Just watch this." There was a small patch of dirt in front of them when they stopped walking and he stared at it. Once he decided that it was the perfect spot he let out a small breath and shut his eyes. There was a very long pause.

"I knew you couldn't do it."

"Shut up will you?!" He thought she was going to slap him for that but he needed the concentration and just as he could feel her about to slap him, she suddenly stopped and he looked at her, staring down at the ground. He looked and there was a single red rose in the middle of the once empty patch of dirt. 'I did it?! I can't believe it!' He watched her crouch down in front of it and pluck it from the ground.

"...Its beautiful..." She stared at the rose and spun it around slowly between her fingers.

"You can keep it if you want. I don't have any purpose on doing so." Blu was replying back to him but he was looking around the forest. He had far better hearing than the humans did and better eye sight as well. He could hear a lot of footsteps advancing around them. "Blu...you're not wanted are you?" 'Are they my father's army? Did they find out I was missing that fast?'

Blu looked at him with a strange look on her face. "No, of cour’se not! Why are you asking anyways?" By now she was standing up, wondering what on earth he was staring at.

"...We have to go." He started to mount his horse and only when he got his foot in the foot holder of the saddle did Blu say something.

"Why, what is it?" She looked around but couldn't hear or see anything. Lynk was completely on the horse now when she looked back at him.

"We're being followed, c'mon!" He held out his hand for her to grab it and she did after some moments of waiting. Blu took a seat behind him. "Hold on tight..." With that he immediately kicked and the horse took off running at high speed. Blu almost lost her balance but quickly hugged her arms around his stomach tight.

Footsteps walked all around where the two were about two minutes ago. A man crouched down at the patch of dirt, moving his fingers in it. 'Magic was used here.' The man looked a ways and found a rose close by. He picked it up and studied it closely. Once he got a good look he started to chuckle and stand up. "Men! Head north-west! By this rate if they keep going they should be along the shores of Egby by morning!" He now looked back to the rose and smirked as the men started running north-west. "You cannot escape me my little prince."
Back to top Go down
Rixusaku
Rixusaku

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures in Dania [ Unfinished! (4 of 8 chapters) ]   The Adventures in Dania [ Unfinished! (4 of 8 chapters) ] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 2:05 am

Chapter 3

Sailing with Pirates

She had accidently dropped the rose as soon as he kicked it to high gear. She didn't want to say anything but she looked back at it with grieve. To her, it didn't seem like an ordinary rose, but more like a 'friendship' one. She was embarrassed to say or even think that she's never had any friends. So this rose made a big deal, especially since it came from a guy. She's only gotten presents from her mother and father.. A few from Daradich but that was more of a teacher student wise.

"So tell me again... Lynk... Why we're running away? Was someone out there?" She could understand if he heard something, Elves don't have large ears for nothing.

"Umm... What if I told you no?" He said, trying to find out if she'd believe him.

"Well then would we be able to turn back around?" She said, slightly shifting and leaning forward to see him.

"No." He plainly out right told her.

"What?! Why not!?" She asked, pouting.

"You ask too many questions, you know that?" He said, giving her a quick glance then turned sharply so she would sit back in the right position.

"Ugh.. I just wanna know why!" She shouted, squeezing her arms around his waist tighter, a bit scared of what he did but it was also funny cause it seemed like he winced.

"Because there were people after us…" He sighed, rolling eyes to her oncoming comment.

"Ah-ha! I knew it!" She shouted, poking him in the tummy a few times.

"Hey! Cut that out! Why do you wanna go back anyways?" He said, a bit frustrated as he kept zigzagging.

"And when are we gonna be out of this forest? It never ends!!" He was now pushed off the edge of frustration.

"Well.. I accidently dropped the rose when you SUDDENLY took off! Without a warning! Haven't you ever heard the phrase "Warn a girl?"

"No, I've heard of, "Warn a girl NEXT TIME" but not just 'Warn A Girl' so technically I can't really warn you the first time we've done something to where you have to say "Warn A Girl" you have to say "Warn A Girl Next Time"... Make sense?" He said, taking more turns.

"No and if you just keep going on straight then we should be out of the forest in about..." She paused and looked around the forest quickly. "Uhh...2 minutes." She shifted a bit and decided to pop a question. "Who do you think it was back there? You're not being chased.. Are you?" She asked, leaning forward again. His eyes shifted nervously.

"..No. My guess is that it must have been some wild travelers... Not sure. I just have great hearing and eye sight alright?! I don't have the magic to know who's coming..." He said a bit rudely. She just sat there, staring at him for a few more seconds until she gave a small nod and rested her head along his back, thinking about her parents and just enjoying the ride, the peace.
He actually felt bad now about snapping at her like that. Even if she was annoying she still didn't deserve that kind of treatment, not the way he was taught to treat a lady. Yet she seemed different, like she wasn't a lady but a... Girl. Someone he could treat like every other guy or something relative like that. UGH!! This woman was tormenting his mind!

"Once we reach a safe place to rest I can uhh.." He paused for a second. "Replace your old rose." He murmured that last part like he was telling his father off or something similar.

"Hmm?" She lightly muffled. She sounded like she was waking from a deep sleep and didn't hear a thing. Why this was difficult to tell her he would give her another rose was beyond him.

"It's nothing, well we made it past the forest if you haven't noticed." He slowed the horse down and turned it around so it was facing the forest. He leaned in against the horse and he extended his hearing. He could barely hear them which means they were still far off in there.

"Are they still after us?" He heard her say after he settled himself back in his seat.

"Unfortunately yes..." He turned the horse back around and started riding off again. "So what's up ahead?" He asked, turning his head to the side so he could hear her.

"It should be Egby, which is the main harbor to where everyone sets sail to the ocean and blah blah blah. If we can, I can get us a place to stay for the night unless that's a problem?" She looked at him and saw that he must have been thinking about it.

"We can't..." He said bluntly after thinking for a second. "We'll have to hurry and think of something when we get there. How long will it take?" He strained his eyes a bit further to just barely see the harbor.

"It shouldn't take more than an hour on horse back. Won't we be seen if those people come out of the forest?" She turned back around and couldn't see anything but pitch black. "I mean, were out in the open."
"Boy I hope not." Was all he said before he kicked his horse and they were riding off faster. Silence fell upon them both for what seemed like hour’s. He continued to look ahead while she just rested her head against his back.

'It's strange how I was a bit wrong about elves... It's kind of weird 'cause I was supposed to marry one. Maybe it wouldn't have been THAT bad. But that's only if that guy didn't have an attitude like Lynk’s.' She rolled her eyes at that thought and smiled softly. It's nice to actually talk to someone other than family... I mean, having a friend. Maybe one of those stories where a girl is captured and she finds out that it's not so bad and they become good friends and well.. The story ends happily. If only my story could be like that.' She frowned at the thought. She shouldn't be riding off with some Elf stranger!

"You ok back there?" Lynk’s voice interrupted her thoughts. She blinked a few times before sitting up a bit.

"Yea, why?" She asked, looking at him with a cocked eyebrow. 'What, can this guy read minds now?' She rolled her eyes at that thought.
"Well you were squeezing me to death for one." He said, seeming to have been taking in big breaths.

"Nice to see you care about YOUR feelings." She said and lightly punched his arm.
"You said you were ok!" He rolled his eyes. 'Women and their drama' Was all he could think.

'Men and their ego' Was all she could think and finally spoke up. "Well anyways, I'm sorry."

"Apology accepted." He said and shifted a bit. And the silence card was drawn once again. They didn't speak a thing until they finally reached Ogby. They both got off the horse, Lynk helping Blu down but not really since she was still upset about earlier and that's why she didn't say a thing. She tried to get out of it actually, her parents forbidden her to ride a horse ever since the incident when she was 7 so she sort of slipped out when she smacked Lynk’s hand away and tried to get out herself. He had crossed his arms when she smacked his hand away, giving her an amused look when she tried to get off herself. He tried to catch her when she fell but it sort of didn't work out well.

"LYNK!! YOU JERK!! UGH! I CHANGE MY MIND ABOUT YOU ELVES!!" Was all she said before she stormed off down the bank. He just looked at her like she was some psycho. Did he miss something..? He just sighed and shrugged it off, replaying what had happened.

She was gonna swing her right leg around but it got caught on the horses saddle and she was already half way turned and started to fall on top of him and well.. she slunk in between his arms as he 'tried' to save her. It wasn't funny for some odd strange reason..

"Blu! Wait! I'm.. I'm sorry! I didn't see it coming, honest!" Ok.. Maybe that was a lie.

"WHATEVER!! JUST.. HURRY UP!!" Whoa. He just stared at her again with wide blue eyes. Something must have spiked her juice.

"Alright alright." He mumbled to himself and continued walking. He averted his gaze towards the harbor. Many boats were around and just swaying against the seas rage. A lot of men were running around on their boats either setting sail before the winds picked up or others just arrived and were getting stuff off the boat.

"Watch it!" Lynk was all he could hear as he abruptly stopped, pulling his horse back that was neighing when a large guy with several tattoos on him walked by with a large crate in his hand, then all he saw was a large wooden crate being swift in front of him and another large man with piercings all over him walked in front of him also helping carrying the crate, giving him a nasty look. Lynk was a bit shocked. He shook his head at the site and saw Blu talking to someone. A female that was much taller than her and maybe a few years older. She looked non other than a pirate.

"Alright, thanks Dawn and remember what I told you about earlier." Blu said, a small smile on her face.

"Don't worry my dear, my lips are sealed. I'll make sure to tell the others. Now I better get that ship ready, we set sail in about 10 minutes." She did a salute, then a bow and walked away.

"What was that about?" Lynk asked, tapping Blu's shoulder from behind. He watched her leap forward and turn around, a hand on her chest as she breathed deeply a few times.

"Lynk! Stop scaring me!" She whispered harshly, looking around nervously.
"What? Is there something I shouldn't know ?" He asked, now petting his horse and looking at her curiously.

"No.. Psh.. No! There's nothing to hide! Why, are YOU hiding something?" She asked, now giving HIM the curious look. He looked around and then at his horse, petting her a bit faster.

"No! Look, it's hard to not over hear cause of these things that I have called EARS!" He shouted at her, pointing at them harshly. She looked at him agape.

"Yea well.. Oooh!!!" She shouted frustratingly. "Were leaving on this ship to go to Swynborch, a major city in Fvnen.." She turned back around to face the ship they were going to board on. It was pretty big and on the side it read: S. Dawn Night.

"So you know that woman? Like.. Really closely?" He asked, looking back at Blu who was also looking at the ship.

"Yea.." Was all she said before looking at him and then at the horse.

"Don't even say it! The horse-"

"Goes, simple as that." She started walking aboard the ship on a long wooden plank that was slanted against the boat.
Back to top Go down
Rixusaku
Rixusaku

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures in Dania [ Unfinished! (4 of 8 chapters) ]   The Adventures in Dania [ Unfinished! (4 of 8 chapters) ] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 2:06 am

"Blu!! Ugh.. She's going!"

"Nope, she's staying!"

"Going"

"Staying"

"Going"

"Staying"

"Going!!!!"

"STAYING!!!"

"GAAAH!! You are the WORST woman I have EVER met,"

"And I'm going to be the last if you don't get that mule off this plank and into a stable nearby!" She growled, turning around sharply and pointing a finger off in the distance somewhere.

"One, she's not a mule she's a PUREBRED horse!! And-" He stopped as she stared at him like he spilled her upmost secret. And well.. He pretty much spilt HIS rather than hers.

"Purebred? But you can only get that if you're some royalty!.. Lynk are you?" She said in a more upsetting voice. For some reason it hurt him to hear her say it that way.

"N-no! I was.. Friends with Senshi and he snuck me this horse when we were kids..." He said as he continued to stare at her, his work of emotions working.

"Oh... H-how is Senshi? Is he like... Nice and handsome?" She asked a bit quietly. He looked at her and then looked away for a second.

'Why is she asking me this! What the heck am I suppose to say about myself?!?!'

"Umm.. Yea, he's pretty nice and handsome I guess I mean, not like I think that way about guys but he sure is an outgoing and a go-lucky kind of guy.." He said. For some reason this connection they both were having was... Strange. Everything around him was blocked and all he could see was just Blu. And she felt the same way about him. Everything was gone but him. Like they were connecting and acting like civilized people and having a normal conversation without arguing.

'Of cour’se I'm good-looking! I mean, look at me!' was his first thought after he said the whole 'I don't think that way about other guys' thing. But why was she so curious?

"Well... Why do you wanna know anyways?"

"Umm... Because I'm friends with Akira and she was just wondering. I'm just like her, I wouldn't know who this guy is... Ha-ha" She gave a warm laugh.

"Well.. Same goes for you. Is Akira nice.. Beautiful, love horses?" He emphasized the horse part 'cause he knew Blu didn't like horses.. Or well that's what it seemed like.

"Yea, she's nice you know, to people she knows and that she's close with. I guess you can say she's beautiful I mean every guy in the kingdom wanted her. And she.. Loves horses. She adores them to death." She smiled weakly and couldn't help but also have an after thought. 'Is this guy clueless? I mean, who could be any better looking than me?! And it is true about every guy in my kingdom wanting me! Ha!'
He was petting his horse again now and seemed to think for a second. They both were actually thinking that maybe they should have stayed and did what they were born to do.

"The horse can go" Lynk said.

"The horse can stay" Blu said at the same time Lynk said his. They both gave a soft laugh and locked eyes for a second before Blu nodded her head and turned back around to climb aboard the ship. Lynk stood there for another minute before bringing the horse along. Blu might not have realized it, but his horse can come in handy, but instead of arguing about it he would just let it go.

"Aye Blu! Good to see you!" A short pudgy man said, shaking her hand and quickly planting a soft kiss against it.

"Good day to you Billy. How are the ridges these days?" She smiled at him as she continued to walk nodding her head at Dawn, the captain who nodded back from looking from a table with maps and what not on top.

"Better. Yet we do need more wood to fix the dart point on the ship, she took a nasty scrape." He said and stopped in front of a rope ladder.
"Well I'm gonna have to talk to some people and have that fixed for you." Was all she said before continuing walking. "Oh and Billy," She turned around watching Billy do the same.

"That is Lynk, he is... traveling with us for the next few days so be nice." She smiled at Billy and laughed at Lynk who was still far on the other side, seeming a bit lost and awkward.

"So now you got your’self an Elf! Ha-ha you little rascal. Alright, but as long as he just doesn't get in the way.." Billy last said, giving Lynk a glance and then headed up towards the lookout. Blu shook her head and laughed again.

"Blu! It's so good to see you again!" A small young teen said, hugging Blu from the side.

"Tristy! Yes it is, have you been good? Catching up quickly with what's going on around here?" She said, hugging Tristy back. Tristy is some new meat on here and she's wanted to be a pirate since she was little. It was cute.

"Yea, Dawn is really teaching me a lot and so everything is going great, except for Wolfe.." She sighed both sadly and dreamily. Blu shook her head and smiled at her. Tristy was sure one of a kind.

"Don't worry about him Tristy, he's just.."

"Just what Blu?" His voice calmly said from somewhere around her. She looked to her left side to find him leaning against the doorway to the bunks and kitchen etc, his arms crossed as well as his left leg over his right.

"Absolutely ridiculous." She laughed and walked over to him, giving him a hug. She looked up at him as he grabbed her and planted a small kiss along it.

"It's been too long Blu" He said with that soft voice that Tristy loved. "Tristy" He looked past Blu and nodded to Tristy who gave him a small wave, Blu’shing.

"It has? Hmm.. Maybe a letter would have sufficed?" She raised an eyebrow at him.

"You tease me too much Blu" He shook his head, giving her a small smirk before going back under to get a few things done underneath.

"Hey Blu, who's he?" She heard Tristy ask, turning around to find him pointing to Lynk.

"Oh, that's Lynk. He's gonna be traveling with us." She watched Lynk walk towards her.

"Lynk, this is Tristy a new member to this ship." Tristy nodded her head and Blu’shed, looking at Blu and pointing up to Dawn. She just nodded and laughed as she walked away.

"What?" Lynk said as he stopped, grasping onto his horses reigns tightly, looking up after Tristy.

"Nothing. Umm.. Up there at the lookout is Billy, Dawn up there is the captain and you met Tristy who is learning to be a part of the team. You'll meet Wolfe.. Most likely later and Scarr should be around here somewhere..." She mumbled and looked around but shrugged.

"What do I do with her?" He pointed to his horse.

"Well that's where Scarr needs to come in." She sighed and looked up to Dawn. "Dawn!! Scarr?!" She shouted. Dawn had looked down over at her, nodded and pulled out a small whistle from her jacket pocket and made a few small swift notes.

"Aye aye Captain!" Scarr had appeared next to her side, doing a small salute.

'For pirates... They seem more like an army' Blu thought, sighing.

"Blu! My my..." Scarr said, swinging down from a rope that was nearby. Scarr was a year older so he treated her like a brotherly sister love.

"Scarr!" She smiled giving him a hug. She laughed as he planted a small kiss along her hand.

"What can I do for you?" He said, shifting his gaze over to Lynk.

"Can you put Lynk's horse down under in the bank if it wouldn't be a problem." She smiled after giving him a hug and a kiss on the hand from him.

"For you Blu, I'd do anything. And the names Scarr." He looked over at Lynk. "I can take care of your horse for you, so you don't have to worry about it." He gave Lynk one of those man nods and walked off with his horse and down a different doorway for large cargos and stuff.

"Blu! Were about ready to set sail, we have to hurry before the sun rises which is soon so go ahead and show Lynk one of the bunks." Dawn shouted, wrapping up everything that was on the table and giving it to Tristy. She disappeared off with it while Billy handled the anchors.

"Alright, if you need anything just whistle!" She shouted back and grabbed Lynk’s wrist, pulling him towards the doorway where Wolfe was earlier. She walked down a long ways until she reached an empty room with two bunks in. "Wolfe must have set this up for us, you'll have to thank him later. But you have to stay here for now until Dawn says it ok for you to come up. I have to go help Wolfe with some stuff so just.. Stay here and don't get into trouble, 'Kay?" She looked at him with pleading eyes and then left.

"What if I need something!" He shouted then huffed as he didn't get a reply. "This is stupid! Why do I have to get cooped up in here?! I know how a ship works and everything." He mumbled and plopped on top of a bunk and closing his eyes softly.

"Hey Wolfe..." Blu said softly after knocking on the open kitchen door a few times. She watched him cut up some carrots, celery, onions tomatoes and some pickles.

"Oh hey Blu.." He paused to look up at her and then ran the back of his hand across his forehead. "So who's the Elf?" He asked now, twirling the knife he had in his right hand.

"Him? His names Lynk, Wolfe and he's a traveler. I met him in the forest and well we both were in a bit of a pickle. He said some people were after us or something.. I don't know something like that. I'm afraid my father might have found out and sent some of his people looking for me" She shrugged and started helping Wolfe with dinner.

"So why didn't you tell him? Is it really that bad?" He asked, continuing to chop stuff up. She was quiet for a moment, hearing Dawn shout out orders to Tristy, Billy and Scarr. They finally set sail.

"I don't know... Blu just slipped out of my mouth. He's an Elf for goodness sakes Wolfe! Like I was supposed to tell him I'm...” She looked towards the open doorway and whispered, "Princess Akira." Then she sighed and shook her head. "I guess I was afraid that.. He might have killed me, we aren't too friendly with each other, Humans and Elves I mean" She said after she saw the look Wolfe gave her. "And that's why this marriage occasion is happening!" Again she sighed and looked at Wolfe who also stopped and smiled ruefully.

"You are gonna have to tell him sooner or later... Especially if your father catches you!" He said and lightly punched her in the arm.

"I know but for now I just want to get as far away from my kingdom as possible. Maybe traveling with Lynk won't be as bad as I thought. I've always wanted to get out and have a life of my own, an adventure!" She shouted smiling up at the wooden ceiling thinking of many people she could come across and everything.

"What, traveling the seas with me ain't good enough for yea?" Wolfe replied back tossing a small piece of tomato at her face.

"Ugh.. Thanks." She stuck her tongue out and threw the tomato back. They continued talking, catching up on some old times. She hasn't seen them since she last ran away…

Meanwhile, Lynk was still in the room and still laying on the bed playing with the hairs that stuck out of the silk and gold that was tied around it. He was thinking about everything that's happened so far when he met Blu. First he had chased her down, then they talked, and then the both of them were being chased down. It seemed a little strange to him.

"They wouldn't send that many people just for me... I'd expect my father to send only Nesshin for me...not a whole party of men. Is Blu hiding something from me?" He shook his head from the thought and laughed to himself. "Yeah! That'll be the day if she's that important!!" He laughed a little harder now and then sat up and stopped playing with his hair.

"I mean. Its not like she's royalty or anything." He jumped off the bed, since he chose the top bunk, and started to look around the room since he hadn't done that yet.

"She hardly acts like it at all." He was now very confident in himself that the party of men was after him, and there only for the sole reason if he was being attacked. Senshi's mother and father had always been over-protective over him, ever since his future as king was decided. The more he thought about it though, the more he got depressed. He now realized something.

'I....I just...betrayed my whole kingdom. I left behind all their backs...' He was looking out a circular window as he thought this. Staring at the waves as they rocked back and forth.

"Lynk? Why do you look so gloom?"

Lynk nearly had a heart attack when he heard the voice behind him...not to mention he jumped. He turned around to see who it was.

"Blu?! Don't do that to me!!! Are you TRYING to kill me?!" he was breathing hard with wide eyes, now trying to catch him breath. Blu merely laughed when she saw him like that.
"IT'S NOT FUNNY!!!"

"Hahaha! Alright! Alright. Its not funny. I won't do it again." She gave him an innocent smile as he glared back.

"Sure..."

He sighed and changed his demeanor to a much calmer mood. "So...can I leave the room now?"
Blu smiled. "Yep! That's actually why I came in here."

Lynk smiled. "Alright then. Why don't you show me around?"

She liked the idea and the two of them walked out of the room and around the ship. First, of cour’se, was the bathroom. For the sake of surviving any embarrassing moments of asking and such. Next was each crew member's room, then the kitchen, and so on and so forth.

"Hey Lynk...?"

"Yeah?"

"You never did tell me what your horse's name was."

They were now where Scarr put Lynk's horse up. The horse was doing fine, eating some oats and hay the man left on the floor. Lynk walked up to the gate and watched his horse eat. He smiled.

"Her name's Atra."

"Atra? Isn't that Latin or something?"

"Correct. It's Latin for 'Dark'. Since she had black fur, it reminded me of that name. Senshi hadn't named her yet when he gave her to me. She was still a foal back then."
Back to top Go down
Rixusaku
Rixusaku

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures in Dania [ Unfinished! (4 of 8 chapters) ]   The Adventures in Dania [ Unfinished! (4 of 8 chapters) ] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 2:07 am

She looked from Lynk to Atra and knew why he didn't want to part with her earlier. These two had basically lived side by side their entire lives. Of cour’se, Senshi wasn't entirely lying. He actually did get Atra when she was a foal as a present from his mother. The two really did live side by side with each other. Suddenly the whole ship rocked violently as the two lost their balance and fell to the floor.

"Curse it! On the sea a few minutes and we're already being attacked!" Dawn had said. Everyone who was below deck, except Lynk and Blu, came rushing up to see what it was, and they were all staring at a sea dragon.

"Captain Dawn!" Tristy called. She was just surprised to see a sea creature as huge as the one in front of her.

"Captain!" Scarr called out. "What are your orders?!"

Wolfe stayed by the door since Lynk and Blu hadn't come up yet. They were still with Atra.
Lynk looked over to Blu as he rubbed his head "Blu? Are you alright?" He helped her up to her feet as the horse neighed, standing up herself. Blu rubbed the back of her head as well.

"Yes, I'm fine. Just a headache now though..."

The two ran up to the deck but stopped when they saw Wolfe standing in the way. Blu stepped up to him.

"Wolfe, what's going on?!"

Wolfe looked away from everything else and to the two "It should be pretty obvious that we're being attacked. Blu, I want you to stay down here where it's safe. Lynk, you should come up here and help us fight off this thing." He looked to the elf boy. Lynk nodded as he headed up deck. Wolfe gave Blu a stern look as to tell her to stay down there. He looked at the sea dragon.
"...I'll stay right here and keep you safe."

'Wolfe...' Blu stared at him.

"Billy! Get the harpoons ready!"

"Aye!"

"Scarr! Lynk! Keep the beast entertained while Billy gets the harpoons ready!"

"Aye!" "Yes, ma'am!"

Everyone went immediately to doing what Dawn ordered. She stayed where she was to keep the ship steady. Billy was having a hard time getting the harpoons ready since the ship wouldn't stay steady, so Tristy ran over to help him. Scarr and Lynk kept mocking the beast and was doing a very good job since the dragon never noticed the weapons getting ready to fire at it. Harpoons were finally shot out, but they kept missing because of the dragon's fast movements.

'We have to keep it still...but how could we possibly...' Lynk thought to himself, then thought of something.

"Scarr! Keep it busy!" Scarr agreed as Lynk steadied himself, then took in a deep breath and closed his eyes as he let it out slowly. His hands slowly rose about to his hips. Everything around him, it seemed, went dead silent. The only thing he saw was the seaweed at the bottom. As his hands slowly rose even higher, so did the seaweed. He was trying to get them all to wrap around the dragon to keep it perfectly still so that the others could harpoon it and kill it.
“Wolfe!! You have to do something!” She shouted, her hands on his right shoulder and her body facing the side of him, her head turned to look at Lynk doing some of his elf magic. “That beast is getting out of control! Lynk could get hurt!” She now lightly shoved him and stared at him with sorrow. She saw him turn to look at her and put both his hands on her cheeks, staring at her intensely.

“Blu, listen. Go under to your bunks while we take care of this, look for anything that’s moveable and could break, ‘Kay?” He said and let go, about to run off until Blu interrupted him.

“But everything is nailed down so it won’t! I’m gonna help too.” She quickly looked at him and ran off towards Lynk. The sea monster kept moving its gaze around the ship and locked his eyes on Lynk who continued to wrap the sea weed around the monster. Tristy and Billy were continuing to fire at it, but it continued to be a difficult task. “BLU!!” Wolfe shouted, also running after her. She kept slipping and almost falling but she would quickly pull herself back up. She gasped as soon as she saw the sea dragon’s tail about to crash onto the ship where Lynk was continuing to sway back and forth.

“LYNK!! MOVE!!” She shouted, hoping she could reach him in time. The sea dragons tail was now falling down to crash the ship in two but Blu had barely reached Lynk to tackle him to the floor and then a loud piercing scream echoed through out the seas. Tristy had successfully shot the sea dragons tail and it came back to smack it against his face. Billy shot another harpoon and smacked it against his body. They both continued firing as fast as they could until the sea dragon finally went under.
“Damn it Blu! I almost had it covered!” Lynk shouted from under her. His left cheek was being forced into the wood as her body was completely over him. They both were breathing heavily as soon as the ship settled back down. She slowly got up as Wolfe rushed to help her as soon as he helped Scarr.

“Blu! I told you to stay under..” Wolfe breathed heavily, looking at her with cold eyes. “Go.” Was all he said and pointed towards the doorway. Scarr had helped Lynk up and Tristy, Billy and Dawn walked down to check to see if everyone was alright. Blu just looked at everyone quickly before sighing and walking back down under, slamming the door to her bunks loudly.
“Wolfe.” Was all Dawn said before crossing her arms and glaring at him. “She did save the boys life.”
“I told her to stay there! I was about to help but she ran off, she could have gotten herself killed! If that happened you know what would have gone wrong!” He shouted, glaring back at her, giving a quick glance at Lynk.

“But she didn’t! We all know you care deeply for her but she is apart of this team right now and I’m glad for what she did.” She paused for a second and then looked at Tristy. “Tristy saved both their lives, so Tristy, please follow me and you and I can talk about your new rank.” She gave Wolfe one last glare, then gave Lynk an unreadable look then walked off, Tristy following behind her. Billy and Scarr headed off to check the ship and set sail again. Wolfe and Lynk just stood there for a few more seconds silently.

“Pft.” Was all Wolfe said before walking off towards the heavy cargo way, probably to go check on Atra. He decided Lynk can go talk to her before he did. This matter to him was more personal. Lynk just sighed and walked towards the doorway Blu went earlier to go and “Apologize.”

“GET OUT!” Blu instantly shouted as Lynk opened the door to walk in, opening his mouth to say something but was stopped by Blu’s sudden rant. He watched her pick up a pillow, a bit threateningly.

“Blu, you have to do better than that if you wanna-”

SMACK!

Lynk just stared at Blu with a shock expression, tilting his head to the side as Blu backed up a bit, the pillow ready again in her hands.

“You did NOT just smack me with that pillow!!” He glared at her, but watched her smirk.

“Don’t think I’m just some innocent girl you can easily talk to and give you an apology.. You’ve got it all wrong!” She went to smack him again but he quickly and easily ducked, running past her and grabbing a pillow from his bunk, turning around to face her. Her back was against the door and she continued to have that smirk that he now hated so much! He positioned himself ready.

“Don’t think I was gonna thank-you for saving me!” He smirked back and blocked her attack that she quickly shot at him. They both kept going back and forth, yelling random things and totally not necessary things at each other.

“YOU ARE A STUPID, ARROGANT, SELFISH JERK!!”

“YOU THINK YOU’RE SOME KIND OF ROYALTY, BUT ALL YOU ARE IS JUST SOME WANNABE !@#$%!”

“YOU JUST WANNA BE SOME HERO AND SAVE EVERYONE, YOU PIG!”

“YOU’RE FAT!!!!!!”

Blu stopped and gasped, dropping her pillow slowly. Her back was towards the door and she slowly backed up against it. Lynk just looked at her, then realized what he said.

“Blu!! Wait!” At that point, she had grabbed the doorknob, turned it, opened it, running out of there as fast as she possibly could and bumping into Scarr as she did. She gave him a quick smile but then shoved past him and out on top of the deck. Lynk was quickly running out and also bumped into Scarr, giving him a muttered apology and also out on top of the deck. Scarr just sighed and shook his head, heading towards the kitchen.

“Blu!! Wait! I’m-” Lynk stopped running and sighed, watching Blu run up to where Dawn was, only she didn’t stop to tell Dawn what was wrong. She was far ahead for him to waste his time catching up.

“What did you do to her Elf!” He heard a sharp voice say behind him. He sighed to himself, rubbing the back of his head, turning to look at Wolfe standing there, a gleam in his eyes.

“I.. We had a fight.” Was all he said, sort of afraid to tell him he called her fat.

“What did you SAY to her!” He said this time, a bit more specific.

“Umm..” He drifted off, not locking eyes with Wolfe.

“Don’t make me repeat myself Elf!” He said again, taking a step towards Lynk, raising a hand and extending a threatening finger.

“I called her..” He sort of mumbled the last word to himself, but regretted it as Wolfe grabbed a fistful of his shirt, his face inches near his, his eyes turning a deep rich black charcoal color.

“What did you call her?!” He demanded now more than asked.

“I called her F-A-T! Now un-hand me you peasant!” He shouted, glaring at Wolfe for his sudden actions. Wolfe glared for another second and then shoved him away, walking towards where Blu went. Lynk just fixed his shirt and sighed, looking up at Dawn who watched everything. She just gave him a small head shake and then turned, giving the wheel to Tristy. Lynk glared up towards where Dawn had left and then made a grunt sound, turning back to get some rest. It was a long enough day for him.

“I don’t want to hear it Wolfe.” Blu sighed out, swinging on a small hammock they had built between two poles close by. Wolfe didn’t pay any mind to what she said, but sat down next to her, looking down at the ground. He started to help Blu with swinging the hammock until it was only himself. She brought her knees up to her chest, her haired a bit ruffled and she too stared at the ground.

“Blu.. What Lynk said was way out of line. I want you to know that.. I’m sorry for what I did earlier and I hope you know that I..” He paused for a moment, giving her quick glances out of the corner of his eyes. She continued to stare down at the ground, yet a smile crept upon her lips.

“That I know what?” She finally said, after he wouldn’t say anything for about a minute. She sat up and turned to look at him. He looked away and slightly Blu’shed, standing up and walking around her, grabbing the rope and pushing it slightly so she’d rock back and forth until he finally grabbed her around the waist, his head resting along the left side of her shoulder. He gazed at her as the sun was setting, creating a sunset.

“Blu..” He watched her look at him, their eyes locking. She knew what he was going to say.

“Wolfe.. Please..” She whispered out, Blu’shing and trying to look away but didn’t have the chance when those three words spilled out.

“I love you.”

Lynk was giving kissy faces through out the whole trip off the boat. They were both riding Atra and heading towards a little town called Vlibyl.

“Knock it off already Lynk! Nothing happened...” She mumbled, punching his arm a bit harshly.

“Ow!” He laughed and rubbed his arm at the same time. Yea, as you can tell they made up a long time ago. They’ve been on the boat for 2 weeks so they had to make up SOONER OR LATER. They chose to after the 5th day they’ve been mad at each other. So some how Lynk found out about Wolfe telling her that he... Loved her. She Blu’shed and sighed frustratingly as Lynk continued on his romantic scene.
“So tell me..” He said after he stopped and the silence lasted for about 15 minutes.

“Why didn’t you return it?” He asked, now looking around the area they were at. He would have to check out the map that Dawn gave them as soon as he found a place to rest and right now there was just grass, some grass, no trees, um.. More grass and more open areas, a.k.a. grass. No where to practically rest. Dawn said it would take at least 1 day or so to reach Vlibyl on horse back.

“I do have feelings for him but.. His life is just something my own life can endure. It just wouldn’t work.” She mumbled.

“I don’t wanna talk about it.” Was the last thing she said and then... Silence. They rested here and there but wanted to keep moving, wanting to get there as fast as they could. Blu was asleep and Lynk was turning the map around repeatedly, trying to figure which way was which and such. He sighed frustratingly, causing the horse to neigh and waking Blu up.

“Egh..” Blu mumbled out, lifting herself up from Lynk’s back. Suddenly, she covered her mouth, her eyes a bit wide and looked around, giving herself a small chuckle. She had slightly drooled on him and well.. Let’s just say it wasn’t noticeable.. Much.

“Blu..” He said, turning his head to look back at her. She quic.kly recovered and smiled at him.

“Yes Lynk? We there yet? Or… What?” She laughed nervously… Too nervously.

“Don’t tell me..” He growled out and pointed to his back.

“How big?” He said, cocking an eyebrow.

“It’s as big as.. That piece of grass..” She pointed to the ground, not looking away from his unbelievable gaze.

“Alright! It’s as big as ZEELAND!” She cracked out loud, laughing as hard as she could, clutching to Lynk so she wouldn’t fall off. She watched him flip out and quickly get off the horse, causing Blu to stumble with him. She landed first though, Lynk on top of her.

“G-G-Get O-OFF!!” She laughed out, her tummy in crucial pain. Luckily, Scarr had let Lynk borrow some of his clothes and Tristy let Blu borrow some of hers. Yet, her clothes didn’t fit quiet that well but oh well. Scarr and Lynk were just about the same height, lucky !@#$% she had thought earlier. While she continued to roll around the ground, even Atra whinnied with what seemed like some laughter, Lynk was changing shirts.

“You, my dear Blu, Can walk!” He said, gaining back the position on the horse. Blu stood up now, glaring at him, her laughter suddenly changed to an upset one.

“LYNK! That is TOTALLY not FAIR!” She shouted, growling to herself.

“I know..” He started walking off then into a trot, laughing as Blu tried to keep up.

“DAMMIT LYNK!! STOP!!” She shouted, breathing heavily. Lynk thought he had enough fun and let Blu back on just to get himself smacked upside the head. They both continued to rant and argue with each other the whole way to Vlibyl, but both of them secretly enjoyed each others company.
Back to top Go down
Rixusaku
Rixusaku

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures in Dania [ Unfinished! (4 of 8 chapters) ]   The Adventures in Dania [ Unfinished! (4 of 8 chapters) ] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 1:35 am

Chapter 4

The Town of Vlibyl

They continued to ride through the night, since Lynk was stubborn enough to continue without stopping. Blu was asleep behind him but thankfully ...she wasn't drooling this time. Lynk wasn't the least bit tired, but he knew in the morning he would be if he continued on like this.

"Man...who knew traveling around with no one to talk to would be this boring..." He said dully as he yawned in a bored manner. Blu's been asleep for a few hour’s now, so he truly didn't have anyone to talk to. Back home, he always had at least someone to talk to all the time. At this point he looked down and sighed. There was a normal sized, oval shaped, silver locket around his neck but he kept it hidden behind his shirt all the time. Inside the locket was a picture of his parents and him, but he didn't look exactly happy. When they took the picture he didn't want one taken of him that day. His father had a proud look on his face with a hand on the top of Senshi's head, his mother looking radiant, and he was looking away with a pouty face and his arms crossed. Behind them was the castle's garden and they stood in front of a huge fountain. He took it out and looked at the picture inside, smiling.

'I wonder how they're doing....probably worried sick about me. Then again, they always are.' After the though he shut the locket and put it back under his shirt, glancing back at Blu.

'If she ever saw this...my secret's blown. And I can't exactly get rid of it either...' The locket had at least some sentimental value to him. Atra suddenly just stopped which caused the young elf to look at her, then ahead at the road. He groaned at what he saw.

"I don't need this right now...." He muttered. In front of them was a tall wall made up of stones stacked on top of each other. When he looked around, there was no sign of the wall ever ending.

"I guess this city is important or something..." He thought out loud. If he wanted to get past it, he would have to wake Blu up or postpone the journey to start again in the morning.

"I guess I shouldn't wake her just to climb a wall..." He then smirked. "But that doesn't mean I can't play a prank on her. Ha-ha!"

When he got off Atra, he carefully got Blu off as well without waking her. 'Damn what does this girl eat....? She's so....so....LIGHT!!!' He placed her in front of a tree and let her sleep there. But that wasn't the only thing he did. He also made vines wrap around her, but made sure they weren't too tight. They were tight enough, and strong enough, to keep her there no matter what she tried to do. After he chuckled a bit he let Atra sit next to her and sleep as he just walked off to god knows where.

Later that Morning, Blu had just begun to wake up, not even noticing a thing that was different. Well...besides that she wasn't moving of cour’se.

"Huh? ...Where...ACK! WHAT IS THIS!? VINES!?" She looked around for any sign of Lynk, and when she saw none but his horse she knew he was the one who did this to her.

"LYNK! WHEN I FIND YOU I SWEAR!!! AGHHHHHH!!!" She tried many times to break free from the vines but failed every time. She let out a great sound of frustration and looked to the horse.

"....Can't you like...bite the vines or something BESIDES SITTING THERE!?!?!" Atra looked at her, snorted, and then stood up as she started to walk off in some random direction.

"HEY!! NOOOO--I DIDN'T MEAN IT!!! COME BAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!! Ugh...stupid horse. Purebred my @$$..." She started to bite on the vines herself, in hopes to break them, but then guess who showed up.

"Hey Blu....what are...you doing?" Lynk asked as he stared at her with a confused look, holding onto a half eaten apple.

"LYNK YOU BIG FAT JERK!!!! WHY'D YOU PUT THESE THINGS AROUND ME?!?!!?"

He walked over to her and poked her forehead "To practice my magic of cour’se." He then smiled but Blu spit in his face and he stood up again. 'I guess I deserve that...' he thought as he wiped the spit off then snapped his fingers as the vines came off. What he didn't expect though, was to be tackled to the ground by Blu.

"Ack!! Blu!!"

"YOU @$$ HOLE!!! DON'T YOU EVER DO THAT TO ME AGAIN ELF BOY!!!!!"

"Ow!! Okay okay!! Stop pulling my ears!!! Bluuuuuu!!!! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" She got off him and sat down on the ground as Lynk sat up, rubbing his ears like a baby.

"That hurt." He whined

"Yeah? Well you completely deserved that..."

He looked back at the wall behind him and then looked back to Blu. "We have to climb that wall if we ever want to get into Vlibyl. The wall completely surrounds the whole city. I looked last night when you were asleep."

"Great. First I'm attacked by vines..." She stood up. "...and now I have to climb a wall. Anything else you wanna throw at me that'll ruin my day, Elfy?"

"Nope. Just the wall.........maybe some guards that'll think we're spies of the war or something--but they'd only harm me." He looked away after he said this. He really didn't understand why humans hated elves. Elves are truly good-natured people who normally avoid conflict when ever they could.

"Lynk...I--"

"It's ok. It's not your fault." He smiled to her and then stood up, dusting off his pants. He looked around for Atra and figured she already took off to find a way inside the wall.

"Well, let's climb the wall now. Better now than later." He walked over to the wall as Blu followed from behind.

"Well you know what? I won't let them touch you." Lynk looked back at her with another confused face

"Why?"

"Well...because we're friends. Even though we're constantly fighting, I wouldn't let anyone harm my friends." She smiled to him and he gave her a soft smile back.

"Thanks, Blu." When they got to the wall, they started climbing it. It wasn't a brick wall or anything like that, but actual stone. There were ledges for the two to grab onto and pull themselves up. Lynk had a somewhat easy time climbing the wall. Since he was a prince he had to go through combat training and all the sorts. Blu is a princess, so she doesn't have to go through that everyday, so she had a hard time. Lynk had to keep stopping and checking to see if she was fine before he got too far ahead. Since she wasn't that good he also stayed at a close distance, so he could catch her if she ever fell.

"God...does this wall ever end?" Blu complained. Lynk looked up and then kept climbing.

"Well...the wall is about 50 feet high so...of cour’se it'll be a long way up."

"What?! 50 feet?! ....That's too high...it should be about...20 or something like that."

"I agree. But its 50 and we can't change that."

"Well if I could...I would knock down the first half of the wall and--AGHHH!" She lost her footing and slipped, almost falling but luckily Lynk caught her by her wrist in time. Blu sighed in great relief.

"Thank you, Lynk." She sighed and smiled up to him, getting her footing on the wall again and gripped the stone.

"Anytime, Blu."

The two continued with no more problems, and when they got to the top it was fairly easy to get down since they found a ladder. Lynk just slid down the whole thing while Blu took her time climbing down it. Lynk looked around the town, wondering why this part of it was deserted.

"Well this is strange...no one's here." Blu finally jumped down on the third step and walked over to him, looking around as well.

"Do you think they're at a town meeting or something?"

"I don't know..." He looked to Blu with an excited face. "But let's go figure it out!" Without warning he dashed off on the road in front of him. Blu kind of just stood there for a moment before she chased after him.

"Hey, Lynk! Wait up for me you jerk!!"

He just continued to running, anxious to find out why everyone was gone. But he had no idea that the reason everyone was gone, would bring out a part of him he never knew. As he continued to run, he started hearing a crowd of people yelling random things he couldn't even make out. As he turned a corner he met the crowd of the city. All of them shouted and raised their fists, demanding something to happen.

"I wonder what's going..." He stopped mid-sentence and stared wide eyed in shock as everything around him seemed to stop. There was his horse, tied up in a crude manner on a stage, neighing and kicking to be released, and another elf that looked like he was about to be hanged. The undertaker was explaining why the elf was being hung, and said that Atra was his animal accomplice. What made Lynk really mad was that the only reason the elf was being hanged was because he didn't address a shop keeper "properly". Blu caught up to him by this time, but Lynk already had a face that showed pure anger. His hands were in tight fists as well. Before Blu could do or say anything to him, he pushed his way through the crowd and jumped on the stage, taking out a dagger and quickly cutting the ropes on Atra and the ropes on the other elf, setting them free. The undertaker tried to grab Lynk, but he tackled him right off the stage and started arguing with him, but put his dagger away before he got into even worse trouble than he already was.

"You spineless man!!! Don't you EVER touch my horse again!!!! And how DARE you hang him for such a STUPID @$$ REASON!!!!"

"You don't know the rules around here kid--and obviously you don't know anything about the war that's going on!" The two now got in a full out brawl. Punching and kicking and all the sorts.

"I know more than you--trust me!!!" He pinned the man to the ground and Blu finally got up there. It wasn't easy but she ripped Lynk off the man.
Back to top Go down
Rixusaku
Rixusaku

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures in Dania [ Unfinished! (4 of 8 chapters) ]   The Adventures in Dania [ Unfinished! (4 of 8 chapters) ] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 1:36 am

"Lynk! Get a hold of your’self! I've never seen you act this way!!"

The undertaker stood up as he looked at the elf boy's hatred. "Elves are ill-mannered...and blood-thirsty creatures." Lynk had heard enough and tried to jump the man again, but now the other elf that he saved jumped down and helped Blu hold him back.

"You take that back!!! TAKE THAT BACK!!! We are not! We're not like that at all!!"

The undertaker was about to consider hanging Lynk, but one look at Blu and he knew who she was. He bowed and said in a voice that sounded like he didn't want to say it, "My apologies ma'am." He then turned and left. Lynk watched him leave as he ushered everyone back to do what they were originally doing before this ever happened. Everyone gave Lynk hateful and frightened stares as they walked by. When he looked at everyone he calmed down and the two let him go. He walked back over to his horse, who already got to standing again, and started to pet her side. He then buried his face into her neck.

"...I'm really sorry..." He started, saying this to Blu. "...I...don't know what came over me...." Now that he looked back on what he had just done, he didn't blame the humans on how they looked at him. They had every right to. Well...Lynk saw it that way. Blu walked over to him and placed a comforting hand on his shoulder.

"Its alright Lynk...you saved Atra and the other man. The undertaker was the one who truly didn't have any right to do what he almost did. It's not your fault. You did nothing wrong."

She watched Lynk look at her and then smile. She smiled back at him.

"See? Now we should find a place to eat or something." She turned to the man who was almost hung and asked if he was alright. He nodded and then thanked Lynk, then went on his way out of the town. He had some important business to attend to he said. Now the three, Lynk and Blu and Atra, took off to find a reliable stable that would actually take care of Atra. Since Lynk was her owner, it was a little hard to find one. They did find a stable though and left Atra there, and the stable man promised to take good care of her. Lynk even paid him extra to make sure he kept his promise. Now the two walked off to look for some breakfast.

“What is.. THIS?!” Lynk now asked, pointing to the food that rested in front of him on a plate. “I’ve never seen anything so.. Disgusting looking..” Lynk now took the plate and spun it around, looking at Blu with a totally confused look.

“Lynk, I’ve told you 6 times already! It’s eggs, bacon and sausage... Don’t you guys eat this in your country?” She stopped eating her breakfast to look at him.

“Pft, were practically vegetarians Blu, why else would we be great at Earth magic?” He now picked up his fork and poked at his food.

“Seriously Lynk, if you don’t try at least ONE thing on that plate I’m gonna shove it down your throat.” She now glared at him, a bit playfully, but she was serious. He had to eat since this country mainly serves meat.

“Alright alright.” He grumbled and picked up a piece of sausage with his fork and then slowly yet surely took a small bite out of it. Blu had stood up, clapped loudly and got every ones attention.

“Ladies and gentlemen! Lynk here had just taken a bite out of a sausage! Please give him your attention and praise!” Blu bowed and others clapped and talked amongst themselves about the princess’s loud announcement. They finally finished, Lynk now in love with eggs, bacon and sausage and headed to stay the night here. They needed some food, clothes and maybe some weapons on their journey to god knows where. Blu went to the same place she stayed at when she visited this place awhile back. Luckily it wasn’t some high royalty joint. And she saw one of her favorite people who which she prayed wouldn’t say her name...

“Oh! It’s so nice to see you again Aki-” Blu quickly covered her mouth and whispered harshly. “Blu, the names Blu” And then she turned to look at Lynk who was just standing there a few feet away. She laughed nervously.

“Uhh.. Lynk, this is my friend Lynn! She’ll give us a place here for the night.” She quickly smiled at him and then ushered Lynn to the back room, closing the door and sighing softly. “Lynn.. Please from now on call me Blu. It’s a long story but all you need to know is that he doesn’t know that I’m the princess, ok?” She smiled and hugged Lynn after she agreed and came back out.

“So what was that about?” Lynk asked Blu, following behind her and watching Lynn walk them both to the room they were going to be staying in for the night. He was curious, Lynn was gonna call her something other than the name Blu.. Right?

“Oh, ha-ha it’s nothing to worry about Lynk! Just forget it..” She mumbled over her shoulder and sighed softly to herself, following Lynn into a room that was a bit bigger than the others since there were two beds and stuff like that.

“Well, I hope you two like it. If you need anything just pull on the rope in between the beds and someone will come right away.” She bowed and gave a small smile before going back down the small hallway where they had come from earlier.

“Hm.. Pretty cozy” Lynk said, plopping himself on the bed and sighing with relief. “It’s been awhile since we last relaxed on a more... comfortable bed.” He looked over to see Blu also relaxing on the bed.

“Yea, you’re right. It feels nice.” She looked over to him and shook her head. “Alright listen. If were going to be traveling we need some supplies right?” She sat up and crossed her legs, resting her head on one of her arms that was up straight on her legs.

“Yea.. But what about money? We don’t really have any.” Lynk said, also sitting up and sighing. “All I have is at least a few coins and that’s it. What about you?”

“I also have a few.. But I’m sure Lynn would love to offer some! I can pay her back when I return home to my king-“ She paused and looked away for a second. “I mean, my house! You know.. I have most of my money there.” She took a few seconds at staring at the wooden floor before standing and pulling on the rope, waiting for someone to come to her call.

“Hey Blu, what are you doing?” Lynk asked, also standing and staring at Blu who now stood waiting at the door.

“Well, if we’re gonna go shopping, then we need to make a list of what exactly we need. So I want some paper, ink and a quill.” She turned to shrug at him, but gave a soft laugh at his face.

“What? Ok, so maybe I didn’t really think about that... But is it really THAT necessary?” Lynk now crossed his arms, cocking an eyebrow towards her direction.

“Well, if we’re limited on some money, then yes. Not like we’re the richest people in the world Lynk.” She now laughed at that comment, hearing Lynk laugh as well.

‘If only you knew how wrong I was’

‘If only you knew how wrong you were’

The both of them thought, giving each other a smile but it quickly dropped when a young girl around the age of 12 came and asked what Blu wanted. Blu told the girl and she nodded quickly then ran off to get what she wanted, coming back in seconds.

“Alright, so we need food, clothes, some weapons, maybe something we can use for shelter and some aid kit in case we get hurt.” Blu mumbled out, handing Lynk a list of some items on them.

“Ok, so what exactly am I getting?” He said, skimming over the list.
“Your job is to get weapons, find a tent and get some medical stuff” Blu said, sighing and turning to look at him with her list in her hands. “I wrote some important weapons such as 4 daggers, 2 swords and bow-n-arrows. That’s what we’ll carry for now and if we cross another town, we’ll get some more. Hopefully we can sell some things we find, like food to get some money.” She walked towards the door, Lynk following behind her. “I’ll get some food and clothes.” She said over her shoulder, walking around to find Lynn and as soon as she did she asked Lynn about some money. Luckily, Lynn was glad to help and gave her 25 shillings, making it 30 all together with what Lynk and Blu had.

“Alright, you get 15 and I’ll get 15. Try not to get anything too expensive. If you think we need to get at least 2 daggers than that’s fine. Don’t go over board.” She smiled at him once they stepped outside and looked around at the busy street.

“Like wise. The next thing I don’t wanna hear is you buying some necklace.” Lynk shook his head at her small laugh and then waved bye to her and headed off to the left while she went right.

“Please be careful Lynk!!” Blu called out, turning to watch Lynk glance over to her and give her a small wave meaning he would. After he turned and left she sighed, crossing her arms and closing her eyes for a few seconds. “I don’t want you to get hurt Lynk, so don’t do anything stupid.” She mumbled and turned to get some clothing first.

“Alright, I think this will fit him..” She muttered, looking at the shirt she held out, then a pair of pants. “I should have asked for his size” She dropped her head down in shame. “Ugh, this sucks. But this will have to do.” She pulled out two shirts, two pants and some shoes. She did the same for her and the total came to be about 8 shillings. Princess discounts rock.

“What do you mean it’s 17 shillings! I just have 2 daggers, a sword and bow-n-arrows! The total would come to be about 11!” Lynk shouted, curling his hands to fists.

“Look kid, you’re an elf and that changes the prices.” The store manager growled back, shoving the items to himself and glaring at him.

“Ugh!! That’s not fair!! You can’t do that!” Lynk shouted again, slamming his right fist on the wooden counter.

“Hmpf, I suggest you leave here now or I’ll call the guards to have you removed!” The manager shouted back.

“That won’t be necessary Tyro. Here...” A man that came to stand next to Lynk said, tossing a couple silver coins on the counter. “Now give the boy his weapons and I won’t have to tell the boss.” The guy said in a more lower voice. The manager had growled and after a few seconds, dumped the items on the table and swiped up the coins.

“You’re turning soft on an elf now Kail? Pft, how pathetic” He said and then disappeared behind two curtains. Lynk just sighed and picked the items up then turned to the man named Kail.

“Thanks, I don’t know how to repay you but I’m sure my friend can-” Lynk stopped in mid sentence once the man held up a gloved hand.

“It’s alright, no need to thank me. You have it hard as it already is. I’m just glad to help..” He gave a small smile then left.

‘Great, now I don’t have enough money to buy a tent and some cloth..’ he thought, sighing and leaving to find Blu.

“Lynk! I’m glad I found you! I finished my shopping with a few coins left over, how ‘bout you?” He heard Blu shout from somewhere then watched her appear in front of him.

“Umm.. No. I just had enough to buy the weapons, sorry.” He frowned then rubbed the back of his head.

“Well, it’s alright. I’m sure we can survive without a tent so we can have just enough for some cloths for wrappings.” She smiled and nodded her head towards a market just for that kind of shopping. They bought tons of wrappings with a couple coins so they could have a couple left over.

“Alright, that took a few hour’s out of our day. I think we should spend the rest of it packing, making sure we have everything and then resting.” Blu said, walking back into their room and setting the stuff aside then walking into the bathroom.

“Hey Blu...” Lynk called out, setting the weapons he carried on his bed and then sat on the bed himself, waiting for Blu’s reply.
“Yea?!” She shouted a bit loudly, probably thinking he wouldn’t be able to hear her.

“Umm... Do you know a man named Kail?!” He also shouted back, rolling his eyes at how ridiculous that sounded. He turned his head to find Blu leaning against the doorframe, her arms crossed, seeming to be in thought.

“Kail? Hm, sounds familiar... Why do you ask?” She said, now looking at him. She knew exactly who he was, but she wanted to hear his story without telling him the full truth of it. Seeing how he reacted to her response and what not...

“I just ran into him at the weapon shop and he seemed pretty nice for a human. He treated me with some respect.” He now rolled onto his side, resting his head along his arm that propped him up.

“Well, that’s nice! I’m glad you met someone that was kind to you” Blu congratulated back, giving him a broad smile then walked back into the bathroom. Ahh yes, Kail, the good hearted... What a sweet man he truly was.

“You’re treating me like I’m your son that just went to some preschool and made friends!” He shouted, glaring playfully at the doorway she disappeared behind. He heard her laugh.

“I’m sorry” She called back then reappeared, sitting on her own bed. “But anyways, are you good with a weapon?” She motioned towards the items that lay next to him.

“Yea, I’m an elf after all, I have to be able to protect myself from whoever wants to kill me” He said a bit harshly, meaning humans. “I can’t just go walking around without any skill and then die within 2 seconds.” He said after a second pause then rolled over so he was staring up at the ceiling.

“Lynk, listen. I know what you’re going through. Don’t think for one second that my people aren’t getting killed too. It’s not like we can kill you guys in a second without getting hurt our’selves... Don’t you understand? If it were me that were in your lands, I’d be the one that would be treated like shit. I’m sorry that it’s you that’s going through this but for me, I wouldn’t be able to handle it as well as you are.” She glared at Lynk who just seemed to ignore her. She then stood up, grabbed the bow-n-arrows and then left the room, slamming the door shut when she heard Lynk ask where she was going.
Back to top Go down
Rixusaku
Rixusaku

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures in Dania [ Unfinished! (4 of 8 chapters) ]   The Adventures in Dania [ Unfinished! (4 of 8 chapters) ] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 1:36 am

“Damn it.” Lynk muttered, then quickly got up, grabbing the sword he bought and ran out of the room, following after her. “Blu! Blu!” He saw her up ahead as soon as he walked out on the streets. It was more crowded than it was earlier so it took him awhile before he finally reached Blu. By the time he had caught up to her, they were in a more secluded place, a grassy field with a few trees surrounding the place. He grabbed Blu by the shoulder and turned her around a bit harshly.

“Let me go Lynk!!” She shouted, shoving him away from her.

“Blu! Listen to your’self! …Ugh, look, I’m sorry about earlier, I didn’t mean it the way it sounded!” He watched her walk off after he started explaining himself, he having to slightly jog to catch up to her.

“Blu! Say something! ...Please!”

“It doesn’t matter anymore. What you said is what you said and we can’t change that, now leave me alone.” She said, walking towards an area that was heavily surrounded by trees. Lynk stopped walking and watched her continue forth, sighing and cursing under his breath.

‘Stupid, inconsiderate elf! Ugh!! Even if we did have our nice moments he’s never going to change and I have to remind myself that! How can I get myself to be so nice and... AGH!!’ She shouted in her thoughts frustratingly, stopping and dropping the arrows she had in her hands to the ground then stared at some trees she wanted to start aiming for. If she had to protect herself, this was the only way she was going to be doing it. Close combat wasn’t her thing so she had to go for the next best thing, which was bow-n-arrows.

“Alright, so it goes in like this and then I just.. Let go and-” She closed one eye and aimed for a spot on the tree ahead of her, then released the arrow. She sighed when it only went about 2 feet.

“I don’t know what the hell I’m doing...” She mumbled and rubbed her eyes with two fingers before deciding to try again. “Alright soooo... If I put it... Then just set it so... Ok, then I just aim right there and then-”

“You’re doing it wrong” A man had said, causing Blu to growl out thinking it was Lynk.

“Look, I didn’t ask for your fuckin’ opinion and I don’t want to hear your-” Blu had turned around to glare at Lynk but gasped when it wasn’t him. “K-K-Kail! I’m so sorry... I thought it was-” She said, covering her mouth with one hand. She frowned when she saw him chuckle softly, brushing some strands of his hair away from his eyes.

“Akira... It’s ok, don’t worry about it and I’m pretty sure if it was Lynk he would have came to apologize” He smiled at her, his blue eyes glistening with sincerest understanding.

“How did you know his name? And please call me Blu.. Lynk doesn’t know about me.” She softly whispered, looking past his shoulder to find him no where in sight.

“I heard you call him that down the street.” He said, smiling and shaking his head softly. “And if it’s Blu you wished to be called, then that’s fine. Just make sure to tell him later on.. God knows what would happen if you told him or he found out at the wrong time.” She nodded her head and then turned back around to practice again. “Here, let me help you...” He said, standing behind her closely and then putting one arm over to where Blu’s arm held the bow’s arch and held it firmly. She Blu’shed intensely and nodded in agreement. “You have to have your hand down lower to get more accuracy and power, to control it you see?” He said, moving her hand a bit lower then put his other hand on her right elbow. “Hold out your arms at least a couple of inches away from your body... Yes, like that and then a more of a 30 degree angle with your right arm.” He stepped away from behind her then to the other side, looking at how she held the arrow. “Then you use two fingers instead of four to release it a bit more easily but not too close to the feather... right here... perfect” He said, closing one eye then taking a step back, reopening his eye with some satisfaction. “And release.” He said, crossing his arms and watching her flick her fingers off the arrow with some amusement. He saw the arrow hit the point where he thought she was intending to hit and smiled.

“I did it! Oh Kail look!” She pointed at the arrow in the tree and then hugged him. He was taken aback but then laughed, hugging her back but with more tension, feeling if he let go of her she’d disappear.

“Heh.. It was nothing” He said, slowly but surely letting her go and taking a step back to look her in the eyes. “So tell me Blu, where you headin’? Kail asked, watching Blu try pulling the arrow out of the tree.

“Well... I’m not really... Sure!” She slightly shouted, a bit of frustration in her voice, as she couldn’t pull the arrow out. She heard him chuckle softly and then watched him pull it out with one hand.

“Thanks...” She softly said, grabbing the arrow he handed her and put it back in the arrow holder.

“Well, you better go find Lynk and apologize.. He is having a hard time and I’m pretty sure he’d like to apologize.” Kail said, walking her back to the street, one arm hanging over her shoulders. She smiled up at him.

“You always try to help everyone out Kail..” She looked back down at the ground, leaving everyone else’s conversation out. “Hey Kail... If someone ever got hurt, you’d protect them right?” She softly said then looked up at him. She stopped in her tracks then watched Kail give her a confused look which soon turned to a calm gaze.

“I’d never let anything happen to you Akira... I promise.. Remember when we were little?” He tilted his head to the left slightly and smiled, closing his eyes as a soft breeze swished by. She smiled and Blu’shed up at him, then turned to her left, gazing at the sunset.

“I want to line the pieces up... Your’s... and mine...” She said, looking back up at Kail and smiling.

“But I don’t really understand-”

“Akira... Time will tell you. But let us get back to me taking you safely in Lynk’s care” Kail started walking off again, Blu taking a few seconds to remember how he said her name Akira. He said it with such care she went weak in the knees.

“Blu! You comin’?” She heard him say as she now snapped back to reality. She shook her head and then ran to catch up to him then returned back to walking.

“Thanks Kail, I hope to see you again on our journey. Take care.” Blu said after stopping in front of her room after a long silence went by them on the street. She then heard shuffling inside then a loud thump. She quickly glanced at the door then back at Kail, smiling weakly.

“Alright Blu, I’ll make sure to see you again.. And I will protect you, but I’m sure Lynk will do enough on that part” He smiled and then lifted a hand to a small salute for a wave and then started walking down the hallway.

“… Kail! Wait... I don’t think I apologized on what I said earlier nor thanked you when you helped me, so I just wanted to say th-” She stopped breathing for a second when his lips met hers. His lips then parted away from her own a few seconds after and he smiled.

“I’ll do the honors Milady” He did a bow then winked at her before walking off. She sighed dreamily and then started humming lightly to herself and opened the door but heard a loud thump and looked to find Lynk flopped over on the floor.

“LYNK!! YOU... YOU!!!” She started to giggle after a few seconds and sat next to him, hugging him from the side. He was rubbing his head and then looked at her confusingly at her reactions.

“I’m sorry Blu about earlier... I didn’t mean to take it out on you.” He patted her back a few times while he propped himself, and well both of them, up with the other arm.

“Me too… Let’s just try to act like civilized people if were gonna be traveling together.” She let go of him and smiled at him, but hit him upside the head then got up laughing and running to her bed, picking up a pillow. “But that doesn’t mean we can’t have fun either!” She whacked him with the pillow as soon as he grabbed his own, laughing along with her.
“I’m gonna beat you this time!” He chuckled aloud and they kept at it, soon after falling asleep and awaiting for tomorrow’s adventures...

~At the Palace~

“WHAT?! What do you mean both Akira and Senshi have gone missing?” The King of Zeeland shouted, standing from his throne along with his wife who now patted his arm.

“We sent some of our people after them, sir, and we just now got the report that the last they saw them was on a ship called S. Dawn Night.” A man said, known as Nesshin, bowing apologetically. The Queen gasped in shock and the King growled in frustration. “We have news that my men were following the ship but soon lost sight of them, so we now don’t know the location to which the two traveled to.”

“Well send out all your men!” He shouted, then looked to the side and snapped his fingers, Daradich striding his way towards the throne and bowed. “And you, Daradich, you’re the one that’s mostly around Akira so have you and your men to go out and find her!!!” He again shouted, sitting back down and glaring at both Nesshin and Daradich. “Yes sir, right away...” They said, bowed and walked off. For Nesshin, it was harder to tell the King and Queen of Wensvssel than these two.

“Damn it, I knew I should have watched her that night. She is one to pull off such nonsense! Especially the way she’s been acting the past few days...” Daradich mumbled, walking out of the room and down the hallway and into a room, Nesshin following him. They both had each of their captains and a few guards in the lightly dimmed room.

“Alright men of Zeeland... This is where you are going to head. If they left out of Egby, the next biggest Island they’d want to go to isss...” He skimmed his right index finger along the map that was slightly curled on the table. “Fvnen” He tapped his finger a couple times on the map and looked up. “Go to the closest biggest city which is Swynborch and go on from there.” He said, nodding his head to the captain and then looked over to Nesshin. “I don’t know where you want your men to go, but if Akira and Senshi went to that town, I suggest you have some of your men go with mine.”

“Right.” He said then looked to the captain of his guard force. “You heard the man, send out your best men, then I want some to travel to the next Island they’d go to which would be in Svder Ivt Land. Have your men go to both towns, Kolding and Haderfleue, spread out between those two towns along the shore. Make sure to send a message by pigeon.”

“Right away sir” Both captains said at the same time, then were ushered out of the room to go tell their men about the reports and duties.

“What a mess this is...” Nesshin said, sighing and leaning against the wooden table.

“I have a hunch that they both don’t know who each other is” Daradich mumbled. “They wouldn’t be traveling around like that if they both knew.. Or would have at least gone different ways to escape from here...” He muttered again then looked at Nesshin. “We’ll wait till the next message and then head off to find them. If you’re as great at Earth magic as you Elves say you are and my own magic, then we can find them on our own and capture them.” He said, giving a smile that was on more of a wicked side. “Yes, just post me back when you find out the news. I have other business to attend too.” Nesshin bowed and then left the room so it was only Daradich left. “Heh.. What a fool. As soon as I find that Elf I’ll kill him, leaving me to marry Akira and me to rule the kingdom! I’ll have what I’ve always wanted and no one will stand in my way... If only Akira knew how long I waited for her birth to come. She turned out well, the way I wanted her to be so she’ll be under my control... What a pity to waste such beauty to take advantage of. No matter, at least she didn’t know how each day I was molesting her towards me... I can’t wait till that night when she’s mine!” With that said, he chuckled and then left the room as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures in Dania [ Unfinished! (4 of 8 chapters) ]   The Adventures in Dania [ Unfinished! (4 of 8 chapters) ] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Adventures in Dania [ Unfinished! (4 of 8 chapters) ]
Page 1 of 1