Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Joining the Twilight

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jack

Jack

Number of posts : 227
Class : Mercenary
Registration date : 2008-01-25

Character sheet
Level: 3
Health:
Joining the Twilight Left_bar_bleue200/200Joining the Twilight Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Mana:
Joining the Twilight Left_bar_bleue120/120Joining the Twilight Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)

Joining the Twilight Empty
PostSubject: Joining the Twilight   Joining the Twilight Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 7:34 pm

What interest do you have on becoming in between light and darkness? Well, I can't really catagorize myself into light or dark, since my intentions sort of have a bit of both involved, so if I go inbetween, I just seem to fit, and I don't have to worry about either side.

Have you ever been affiliated with Darkness or Light? No.

What makes you think you deserve to become part of the ORigin of Twilight? I don't really have an answer, but I guess because of my skill in close-range attacks and my quick wit.

What Class are you? Warrior

What plans do you have for becoming neutral? None, really. But I'd say just to learn all I can from it and become the best I can be. I also plan on trying to keep the peace between the two other sides if AT ALL possible. And on top of all that, it'll open up new possibilities, and as people always tell me, I'm gonna try and get the best out of it.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Haydies
Admin
Admin
<GM>Haydies

Number of posts : 1317
Class : Boss
Power Source : Mana
Registration date : 2007-09-09

Character sheet
Level: Admin
Health:
Joining the Twilight Left_bar_bleue15003/15003Joining the Twilight Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
Joining the Twilight Left_bar_bleue15000/15000Joining the Twilight Empty_bar_bleue  (15000/15000)

Joining the Twilight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joining the Twilight   Joining the Twilight Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 7:40 pm

Sorry this application is not approved ... thanks for applying to "Origins of Twilight" please come again.

Feedback: You don't seem to have the right of mind of what being "Neutral" really is you can't play on both sides because that would shift the balance from one to another , therefor you are not "Neutral" ... for one of the questions you had no answer which means you did not put a lot of thought into making this application, if your really want to be apart of Twilight then please try harder and put some real thought into it.
Back to top Go down

Joining the Twilight
Page 1 of 1