Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shadow of the Past

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Shadow of the Past Empty
PostSubject: Shadow of the Past   Shadow of the Past Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 8:24 pm

Jonathan sat on the top of Station Tower. Although he was a master of Ice, the one thing that took the most energy was changing the weather, and the only thing he could change the weather to was a snow day, which he didn't really want. Right now, all he wanted was to be alone. He didn't know of any bounties to be hunted, and he also didn't have one to be hunting, so he was basically out of a job.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Dante

Number of posts : 407
Class : Demon Slayer
Power Source : Crison/shadowmagic mixed into Chaos Magic (Divine)
Registration date : 2008-01-23

Character sheet
Level: 4
Health:
Shadow of the Past Left_bar_bleue400/400Shadow of the Past Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
Shadow of the Past Left_bar_bleue300/300Shadow of the Past Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

Shadow of the Past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow of the Past   Shadow of the Past Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 11:04 pm

" Hey what are you doing up here all by yourself. my name is Dante." Appearing out of no where.
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomheartsdr.forumotion.com

Shadow of the Past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow of the Past   Shadow of the Past Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 11:12 pm

Jonathan didn't say a thing in reply, as was normal for him these days, but instead waited for a short while and then flicked his arm upwards, one of the Blades appearing in his hand. "Do I need a reason?" he said, looking up at the newcomer.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Dante

Character sheet
Health:
Shadow of the Past Left_bar_bleue400/400Shadow of the Past Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
Shadow of the Past Left_bar_bleue300/300Shadow of the Past Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

Shadow of the Past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow of the Past   Shadow of the Past Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 11:30 pm

" If you don't want to die here and now yes." Drawing Death Reaper from its sheath.
Back to top Go down

Shadow of the Past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow of the Past   Shadow of the Past Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 11:43 pm

Jonathan dimsissed the blade from his hand. "In that case . . . " he said before jumping off of the tower. He had quite a ways to fall and plenty of time to jab his swords into the wall to slow his descent.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Dante

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Shadow of the Past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow of the Past   Shadow of the Past Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 11:21 am

With a quick instant i grab Jon abefore culd even get close to the edge. " Answer my question. What are you doing up here? Don't make me ask agian."
Back to top Go down
chris the ultima holder

chris the ultima holder

Number of posts : 463
Class : gaurdian
Power Source : chocolate!
Registration date : 2008-02-15

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:
Shadow of the Past Left_bar_bleue250/300Shadow of the Past Empty_bar_bleue  (250/300)

Shadow of the Past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow of the Past   Shadow of the Past Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 12:19 pm

"dante just leave the guy alone you can already see he's having a bad day..."chris said appearing behind dante
Back to top Go down
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Number of posts : 906
Registration date : 2007-10-21

Character sheet
Level: 6
Health:
Shadow of the Past Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Shadow of the Past Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Shadow of the Past Left_bar_bleue900/900Shadow of the Past Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

Shadow of the Past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow of the Past   Shadow of the Past Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 12:25 pm

Dante wrote:
" Hey what are you doing up here all by yourself. my name is Dante." Appearing out of no where.
Dante stop saying you appear from no where you cant portal until 500 post ok?
Back to top Go down
chris the ultima holder

chris the ultima holder

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:
Shadow of the Past Left_bar_bleue250/300Shadow of the Past Empty_bar_bleue  (250/300)

Shadow of the Past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow of the Past   Shadow of the Past Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 12:55 pm

OOC:just for the record i was inside the tower when i saw them arguing and i came out to stop them :\
Back to top Go down
Dante
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Dante

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Shadow of the Past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow of the Past   Shadow of the Past Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 1:29 pm

I am not protaling i am using a demon ability called Demon sprint. i am not visible by any eyes except for those who are part demon.
Back to top Go down

Shadow of the Past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow of the Past   Shadow of the Past Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 2:49 pm

((Then I suggest you specify that as an actual ability in your posts instead of saying you've appeared out of nowhere.))

Jonathan spiraled and used the centrifugal force of his spin to toss Dante down the tower. If Dante was what Jonathan thought he was, he'd survive. Most definitely. Fortunately for Jonathan, though, he was planning on using the time it took Dante to get back up to the top to escape to another location. He could at least do that.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Dante

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Shadow of the Past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow of the Past   Shadow of the Past Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 3:00 pm

( if you aren't part demon then you have no chance of runnign or seeing me so you can counter)
Back to top Go down

Shadow of the Past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow of the Past   Shadow of the Past Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 3:04 pm

((Who said I needed to see you to fight you?))
Back to top Go down
Dante
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Dante

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Shadow of the Past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow of the Past   Shadow of the Past Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 3:21 pm

( well you need to see me in order to touch me.)
Back to top Go down

Shadow of the Past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow of the Past   Shadow of the Past Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 3:25 pm

((But there's the catch. YOU"RE touching ME. The spin should be enough to force you to relinquish your grip.))
Back to top Go down
Dante
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Dante

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Shadow of the Past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow of the Past   Shadow of the Past Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 3:33 pm

I throw a chain that wraps around Jon's ankle pulling him over as well.
Back to top Go down

Shadow of the Past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow of the Past   Shadow of the Past Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 3:38 pm

Jonathan backflipped and pushed off the wall, making sure Dante was above him before unwrapping the chain and jabbing one of his blades into the very same are of the wall he had pushed off of.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Dante

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Shadow of the Past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow of the Past   Shadow of the Past Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 3:42 pm

" wow i can't believe i didn't think of this sooner." transforming into the Crimson Angel form
Back to top Go down

Shadow of the Past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow of the Past   Shadow of the Past Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 3:46 pm

Jonathan watched and frowned as Dante transformed. Wonder how much bounty I could get from him? he thought to himself as he examined him.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Dante

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Shadow of the Past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow of the Past   Shadow of the Past Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 3:55 pm

the Chevalliyay gaunlets power up and hit jon in the face dealing 40 damage.
Back to top Go down
chris the ultima holder

chris the ultima holder

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Shadow of the Past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow of the Past   Shadow of the Past Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 2:33 pm

chris stood ontop the station tower watching the kids play "hmph wonder how long it'll take dante to kill this guy "chris said examining the two
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shadow of the Past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow of the Past   Shadow of the Past Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shadow of the Past
Page 1 of 1