Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Number of posts : 1950
Class : Assassin
Power Source : Darkness, Shadows, Daemonia
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Character sheet
Level: Admin (11)
Health:
Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) Left_bar_bleue15003/15003Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) Left_bar_bleue14000/15000Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) Empty_bar_bleue  (14000/15000)

Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) Empty
PostSubject: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 3:03 pm

Daimos and his dragons fly over the dark city. They circle over Memory Skyscraper then land in front of it. Daimos hops down from Varodas' back and looks around. "Hmm...they said it was supposed to be around here somewhere..." He says distantly while looking around.
Back to top Go down
Road
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Road

Number of posts : 839
Class : Student / Nintendo DS and Wii
Power Source : It's Obsession :3
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Character sheet
Level: 7
Health:
Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) Left_bar_bleue900/900Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 3:22 pm

Beni portaled next to Daimos and says: "The Time Mashine is right up there...". Beni pointed at the top of the Skyscraper with his eyes blocked by his Hair.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) Left_bar_bleue15003/15003Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) Left_bar_bleue14000/15000Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) Empty_bar_bleue  (14000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 3:41 pm

Daimos glances at him then looks towards the top of the building, while his dragons growl fiercely at Beni. "Up there, huh? Ok then...let's go you two!" He hops onto Bahleil's back. He looks back at Beni. "And you better not be lying...or I'll be back for you." He warns as his eyes gleam black then white then change back to his normal eye color. Varodas snaps at him, barely missing him. He growls then huffs, blowing smoke from his nose. The two dragons fly into the air towards the top of the building.
Back to top Go down
Road
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Road

Character sheet
Health:
Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) Left_bar_bleue900/900Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 3:54 pm

"The Organization will take this as an useful information...", Beni said while glaring into the sky.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 4:05 pm

Bahleil is the first to reach the top of the building. She lands on the roof as Varodas lands next to her. Daimos hops down and looks around. He spots an odd looking machine in the middle of the roof. "That must be it...ok, here we go." He turns to the two dragons behind him. "Sorry guys, but I don't think you'll fit in there in your current form...I'll have to put you guys back in spirit form." Daimos says apologetically. The dragons nod slightly, understanding him. They begin glowing then shrink down to a spark of dark energy and light energy. The two sparks drift to him then remerge with his armor. He places his hand over the place where they merged then looks back at the machine. He walks over to it and inspects it. "Hm...looks kind of rickety..." He taps it with his knuckles, making a hollow clanging sound. The machine suddenly springs to life. The door splits up the middle and opens. Bright light floods from the opening. "Hope this works..." He whispers then steps into the machine. The door closes behind him and there is a flash from within the machine. The doors reopen and reveal that it's empty.

Last edited by on Sat Nov 03, 2007 2:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Road
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Road

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 4:08 pm

Beni's appearance and race has changed. He somehow turned into a Nobody and he has an Organization XV Robe on. "My new... Body...", Beni said to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 4:21 pm

OOC: So wait, whats going on? I kindof got it all up untill the last of your post daimos... are you in the past now?
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 4:32 pm

There is a bright flash and Daimos emerges from a pure white portal in a field. The portal closes behind him. He looks around then sees the familiar site of the Calm Lands. He grins slightly. "Hmm...looks like the kid wasn't lying...still, I'm going to have to watch him." He walks over to the settlement in the middle of the field. "Good day to you, stranger. Are you here to buy a chocobo?" The woman behind the counter asks. Daimos nods then walks over to the counter. "Yes, I need to get to Luca. But can you tell me something first...is Sin still here?" He asks. The woman pales and she takes a step back. "W-What reason do you have for asking about Sin? Of course It is still here! Why are you asking?" She demands but keeps her distance. He looks at her in slight suprise. "You don't have to be scared of me, I'm just a summoner on his pilgrimage." He says assuringly. The woman's color returns slightly and she takes a small step forward. "A pilgrimage you say? So you are journeying for the Final Aeon...well I don't believe you! If you're a summoner, show me an Aeon!" He says stubbornly. Daimos sighs then summons Varodas and Bahleil. They stand silently behind him surveying their surroundings. The woman looks at the dragons in awe then looks back at Daimos. He returns to her previous state and walks back up to the counter. "You will have to forgive me, there have been quite a few unsavory characters asking about Sin lately...but you seem to have pure intentions. Now then, I believe you were here to buy a chocobo?" He asks hospitably. Daimos smiles and nods. "Yeah, that's right. How much? 200 Gil, right?" He asks as he takes his money pouch from his pocket. The woman shakes her head. "No, no stranger! You don't have to pay...if your intentions are as you say, then that is payment enough." She smiles then whistles. A small herd of chocobo trot over to them led by a woman riding a saddled one in the front. The woman behind the counter says something to her in a different language and the woman nods. She climbs down from the saddled chocobo and holds the reins out to Daimos. He smiles then walks over and grabs them. The woman steps back and he climbs onto the chocobo's back. He looks back at the two women and smiles. "Thanks, I promise I'll get rid of Sin for you." He pulls the reins slightly and turns the chocobo away. He looks back at the women. "One more question, though. Did a man and woman wearing cloaks come through here?" He asks. The woman nods and points in the direction he's facing. "Yes, a few days ago. They said they were looking for Sin as well." she says. Daimos nods then smiles at them again. "Thank you, you've been very helpful...Ok you two, let's go!" He calls to the two dragons then snaps the reins. The chocobo lets out a shrill call then runs off in the direction the woman pointed with the two dragons following behind.

OOC: Yeah, I'm in the past now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 4:42 pm

OOC: Dang then I missed my chance to stop you XP
Oh well its better this way ^_^
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 4:50 pm

OOC: lol! lol! lol!

Daimos rides along on the chocobo, thinking to himself. "That woman said they...we...came through here a few days ago. So that means they aren't that far ahead...and that she hasn't tried to kill Sin by herself...not yet."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 5:18 pm

Niki got to the castle and looked up. She saw a faint light and looked disappointed. "Damn it," She said with frustration in her voice, "I missed my chance." She added. Niki looked back to the other two Summons she had out and sent them away. "Lets go Basilisk." She said as the snake scalled the side of the castle. Niki surprisingly never fell of the snake as it made its way to the top. When she got to the top she found the machine Daimos had used. She jumped off the snake and walked to the council. It read a few symbols that was of some different system. She estimated that it was the counter on how far back Daimos had gone. "Looks like we are going to have to hunting back in time." Niki turned to face the snake, she snapped her fingers and he shattered. Green mist, feathers, and scales covered the floor where he used to be. Wasting no time Niki walked to the capsule. She opened it and walked in. The door closed behind her and the same flash was seen, sending her successfully into the past. "Brings back memories now doesn't it?" Niki said, talking to Serenity. She walked on, following the footsteps Daimos had left behind until she reached the Chocobo shop. Niki walked up to the person and smiled. "Aqlica sa, sy'ys." Niki said to the shop keeper, "Drec ec frana E lyh kad y Lrulupu du nahd, nekrd?" She added. "Fro oac ed ec." The shop keeper said. "Fuimt oui lyna du nahd uha?" Niki smiled again and placed a hand on the table. "Oayr, E ys dnoehk du lydlr ib du so Cissuhan. Oui caa, E ys rec kiynteyh uh drec zuinhao." The shop keeper thought a bit and smiled "Ur oayr, ra lysa po rana zicd y vaf sehidac yku, pid fryd fyc ra faynehk ykyeh?" The keeper said seeing if she was telling the truth about him. Niki smiled and described Daimos and the summons he had. The shop keeper looked satisfied and nodded. "Rao, Syeoy!" She said yelling into the back. "fa ryja dryd cissuhanc kiynteyh uid rana. Pnehk ran uid y Lrulupu cu dryd cra syo lydlr ib du res!" She added. "Hu bnupmas." The girl in the back yelled back out. When she came to the front she held the rains of a fine looking Chocobo. "Drec cruimt lydlr ib du ouin vneaht eh hu deha. Haqd dea dno du gaab ib fedr res. Ev ra vyemc rec bemknesyka ed fuimt pa uh ouin rayt." Niki nodded and took the rains. She hopped onto the Creature and kicked its sides. The Chocobo yelled a bit and started to run after the Choco and Daimos, at a higher rated speed then he was going. "You wont escape me that easily Daimos." She said to herself.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 5:25 pm

Daimos hears something behind him then looks back at sees Niki. He narrows his eyes and growls slightly. "Damn it, she followed me!" He looks at the dragons soaring easily above him. "We've got company! Get ready for a fight you two!" He calls to them. The dragons roar loudly and swoop down, flying closer to the treetops. Daimos snaps the reins again and the chocobo begins to sprint faster.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 5:32 pm

"As if he could out run this Chocobo." Niki said smiling. She snapped the rains and the Chocobo started to speed up. Shifting around the rocks and sand. Niki held her hand out and a symbol appeared under Daimos. It flashed and the set fire to the Chocobo's lower feet.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 5:39 pm

The chocobo lets out a shrill screech then begins to run erratically. He plants his feet on the chocobo's back then jumps into the air. He draws his swords as he flips backwards. As he falls he changes into his Des Necross Assassin form. He lands facing her and holding his swords, now in their keyblade forms, in a casual battle stance. Varodas and Bahleil circle patiently above the trees, waiting for their chance to join the fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 5:47 pm

Niki pulls on the rains of the Chocobo and jumps off it. She summons her Yin and yang Entities and they fly up to greet the two dragons. "We dont need to have them in our battle. Just you and me right here. I will not only defeat you but destroy you right here. That way I wouldn't have to worry about you waking up sometime later to star up your journey to stop Serenity again."
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 6:01 pm

Daimos lowers his head slightly and closes his eyes. "I had a feeling it would come to this..." He flips the keyblades into a ready position. "Serenity knows about this...about what I may have to do...which now seems inevitable." He opens his eyes and looks at her with a fierce but calm gaze. "If you believe you can stop me...then you're welcome to try."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 6:13 pm

Niki closes her eyes and her form changes. Her clothes start to bind her and then the burst outward. Turning her skin pure white. She opened her eyes again and they were as white as her skin. "You will never beat me again." Niki holds her hand out and sends a shock wave toward Daimos.
Code:
Niki 170 health
Daimos 110 health
Back to top Go down
<GM>Haydies
Admin
Admin
<GM>Haydies

Number of posts : 1317
Class : Boss
Power Source : Mana
Registration date : 2007-09-09

Character sheet
Level: Admin
Health:
Mana:
Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) Left_bar_bleue15000/15000Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) Empty_bar_bleue  (15000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 6:13 pm

The member Serenity Blades has done the following action : Roll dices

1 times Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) De6
Results :
  Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) De2
Back to top Go down

Code:
Niki 170 health
Daimos 90 health
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 6:28 pm

OOC: This form lasts 5 posts, but I can attack three times in a row.

Code:
Serenity- 170 HP
Daimos- 90 HP; Des Necross Assassin form, 5 posts

Daimos darts at her, faster than she can see.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Haydies
Admin
Admin
<GM>Haydies

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:
Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) Left_bar_bleue15000/15000Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) Empty_bar_bleue  (15000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 6:28 pm

The member Daimos Des Necross has done the following action : Roll dices

3 times Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) De6
Results :
  Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) De5   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) De6   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) De4
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 6:32 pm

Daimos reappears behind her with his keyblades down at his sides. He turns back to her and tilts his head slightly. Slash marks flash all over her body with black and white light.

Code:
Serenity- 20 HP
Daimos- 90 HP; Des Necross Assassin form 4 posts
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 6:35 pm

Niki falls to the floor and looks up to Daimos. She vanishes and slams her blade right in his back, then kicks him forward.
Code:
Serenity- 20 HP
Daimos- 90 HP; Des Necross Assassin form 4 posts
Back to top Go down
<GM>Haydies
Admin
Admin
<GM>Haydies

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 6:35 pm

The member Serenity Blades has done the following action : Roll dices

1 times Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) De6
Results :
  Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) De6
Back to top Go down

Code:
Serenity- 20 HP
Daimos- 30 HP; Des Necross Assassin form 4 posts
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next