Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 3:56 pm

OOC: I dont think ... talk to me in the chat box
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 10:40 pm

OOC: okay I can get to this site whenever now. You can continue this topic. (As if you needed me here to even continue this.)
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Number of posts : 1950
Class : Assassin
Power Source : Darkness, Shadows, Daemonia
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Character sheet
Level: Admin (11)
Health:
Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue15003/15003Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue14000/15000Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (14000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 11:36 pm

OOC: Ah, come on! It's no fun without you! You're a big part of the RP! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 11:52 pm

OOC: yay
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 11:11 am

Please Serneity? go out with me?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 12:51 pm

OOC: thats was random o_O
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 1:37 pm

OOC: I DON'T CARE THAT IT WAS RANDOM!

IC: Will you go out with me Serenity?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 1:43 pm

OOC: I am kind of waiting for a reply from someone already
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 1:45 pm

OOC: WHO?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 1:46 pm

OOC: lol are you going to attack him?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 1:51 pm

OOC: I WANT TO KNOW WHO IS LUCKY
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 1:58 pm

OOC: lol your so weird
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue15003/15003Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue14000/15000Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (14000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 7:10 pm

This is getting good.... silent
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 10:46 am

OOC: Just tell me serenity!
Back to top Go down
Nero
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Nero

Number of posts : 1293
Class : Demo Slayer
Power Source : What?
Registration date : 2007-09-16

Character sheet
Level: 8
Health:
Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue1100/1100Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (1100/1100)
Mana:
Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 10:51 am

OOC: Oohhh, I think I know...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 4:28 pm

OOC: who?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 4:34 pm

OOC: Yeah! Who?
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 4:36 pm

OOC: I know, but ill never tell! silent lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 4:37 pm

OOC: PLeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaSeeeeeeeeeee
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 4:40 pm

what does it matter
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 4:41 pm

I love you, and I want to know who had to add to the love triangle. tee-hee.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 4:43 pm

your so silly, it was beni
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 4:50 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 4:51 pm

And the truth, shall set you free! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 4:55 pm

"Will you go out with me serenity."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next