Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED)

Go down 
+7
chris the ultima holder
Chase Tokugawa
Ebonwu
Sora
Kilam Kasen
Demous
Daimos Ishida
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED)   Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 3:20 pm

OOC: Chris, if you want to control Nobodies or Heartless you HAVE to make it a skill to do so
Back to top Go down
chris the ultima holder

chris the ultima holder

Number of posts : 463
Class : gaurdian
Power Source : chocolate!
Registration date : 2008-02-15

Character sheet
Level: 4
Health:
Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue400/400Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue250/300Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/300)

PostSubject: Re: Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED)   Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 3:21 pm

OOC:fine but they can't gain control of my heart it's half dark muhahaha
Back to top Go down
Kilam Kasen
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Kilam Kasen

Number of posts : 697
Registration date : 2007-11-06

Character sheet
Level: 5
Health:
Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue800/800Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Mana:
Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue500/500Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED)   Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 3:21 pm

Kilam did not find anything in the first book. He threw it away and began reading another book.

The Nobodies stopped listening to Chris and attacked him. Heartless began attacking as well.

((Your other half can be taken.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED)   Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 3:24 pm

"A battle of willpower." Jonathan said quietly as he looked at Chris. He contemplated making it easy for his opponent, but Chris didn't have a bounty on him, so he decided he'd rather continue into Merlin's house, which wasn't far off. Who is Merlin, anyways? he thought to himself as he entered the door.
Back to top Go down
chris the ultima holder

chris the ultima holder

Character sheet
Health:
Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue400/400Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue250/300Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/300)

PostSubject: Re: Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED)   Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 3:26 pm

OOC:what the hell would they do with half a heart it's useless without the other half -.-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED)   Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 3:28 pm

OOC: They will take anything they can get
Back to top Go down
chris the ultima holder

chris the ultima holder

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED)   Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 3:31 pm

OOC:fine then

IC:chris wakes up and sees the horde of heartless and johnathan chris thought that jhonathan was with the heartless so he grabbed an elixer from a samurai and started killing the heartless when he finished he grabbed johnathan by the collar of his shirt and pointed elder nobody blade at his throat "call off your heartless and nobodies or else i cut off your head!"chris demanded
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED)   Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 3:36 pm

OOC: Chris, please use some punctuation when you make your posts. Otherwise is is REALLY difficult to figure out what you are saying
Back to top Go down
chris the ultima holder

chris the ultima holder

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED)   Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 3:36 pm

OOC:okie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED)   Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 3:42 pm

Jonathan didn't move an inch but instead stabbed one of his swords backwards directly into Chris' stomach. "Their not mine, kid." he said before pulling his sword free. That was one of the benefits of having a double bladed sword. You didn't have tp spin it around to stab somebody behind you.
Back to top Go down
Kilam Kasen
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Kilam Kasen

Character sheet
Health:
Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue800/800Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Mana:
Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue500/500Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED)   Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 3:43 pm

Many Shadows attacked Chris and Jonathan.

Kilam continued to read books, even though he probably knew the answer to Daimos's question.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED)   Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 1:37 pm

Zewo Slightly Hears Bangs Of Swords And People Screaming So He Runs Out Astionished to find that there are many heartless outside
"Whats Going On?..I Cant handle them ill have to back away.."
Zewo then Heads Into The Closest House To Find Daimos And Kilam, But A Strange Person he Never Saw before.
"Hey Daimos Whats Goin On Outside?"
Back to top Go down
chris the ultima holder

chris the ultima holder

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED)   Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 2:27 pm

the hole in chris quickly heals "big mistake" chris uses nobody explosion and sent johnathan flying to the other side of traverse town
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED)   Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 2:47 pm

Zewo walks over to Daimos and taps him on the shoulder
"Daimos can ya hear me, whats going on lately?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED)   Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 2:57 pm

((and just how are you supposed to do anything when you're mortally wounded you stupid god-modder?))
Back to top Go down
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Number of posts : 906
Registration date : 2007-10-21

Character sheet
Level: 6
Health:
Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue900/900Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED)   Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 3:00 pm

OOC: Chris thats a god mod and you need a healing skill to do that so if your low you need to say you use that skill to heal _ _HP Ok?
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Number of posts : 1950
Class : Assassin
Power Source : Darkness, Shadows, Daemonia
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Character sheet
Level: Admin (11)
Health:
Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue15003/15003Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue14000/15000Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (14000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED)   Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 3:17 pm

Daimos whirls around quickly and grabs Zewo by the neck, lifting him off the ground slightly. He narrows his eyes slightly then lets him go and turns back around to read the book. "Not wise to sneak up on me....what do you want?" He asks distractedly. He glances up from the book at Rya. "And you still didn't answer my question." He says.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED)   Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 3:33 pm

Zewo Holds His Neck From The Bruising Of Daimos's Hands
"Hey, Daimos Whats Wrong Why You Suddenly Attacking?"
Zewo then takes a step back frightened
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue15003/15003Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue14000/15000Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (14000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED)   Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 3:38 pm

"I'm a little busy....so say your piece and leave, I've got better things to do with my time." Daimos replies harshly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED)   Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 3:52 pm

Zewo Flinches At His Harsh Words
"Well I Guess Your Grumpy, All I Need To Know If you Seen My Brother Demous?"
Zewo Ask With Curiousity
Back to top Go down
Kilam Kasen
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Kilam Kasen

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED)   Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 3:55 pm

"Probably dead or something." Kilam said, throwing away another book. He summoned a Shadow which just ran around, but it's eyes were red.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED)   Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 3:57 pm

Zewo's Face Turns Pale With Shock
"Dead....He Can't Be Dead"
Back to top Go down
Kilam Kasen
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Kilam Kasen

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED)   Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 4:00 pm

"Well, I saw him killed a bunch of times in a Lexicon.... I never really payed attention to him after that, so I'm just guessing he's dead. Kilam said as the Shadow ran around the room, not attacking anyone.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED)   Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 4:09 pm

Daimos closes the book and grins, giving off a look of mischievous evil. He turns to Zewo with the book in his hand. "Why yes, as a matter of fact I have, quite recently actually. As a matter of fact..." Daimos walks over to Zewo and holds his hand up for him to see, the nails now claws. "I used this hand right here to tear the flesh from his bones and rip his rib cage right from his body." He gives a devilish smirk then turns away from him again. "So the last place I saw him, he was bleeding to death in First District." Daimos says indifferently as he picks up yet another book.
Back to top Go down
chris the ultima holder

chris the ultima holder

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED)   Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 4:51 pm

OOC:cross out when i said the hole healed

IC:chris stood there looking at jon,"hmph well if their not yours,migh aswell get rid of em.",chris runs towards a bunch of shadow and started slashing at em
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED)   Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED)
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next