Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Astar Xeron's Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Astar Xeron

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
Astar Xeron's Application Left_bar_bleue50/50Astar Xeron's Application Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Mana:
Astar Xeron's Application Left_bar_bleue30/30Astar Xeron's Application Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

Astar Xeron's Application Empty
PostSubject: Astar Xeron's Application   Astar Xeron's Application Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 7:55 pm

Name: Astar Xeron

Why Darkness over light: Because Darkness rocks. people always say that light prevails in the end and i'm sick of it. I want to change the tradition and make Darkness prevail. Besides, what fun is there in being a Goody-two-shoes?

Special Ability(s): Dark Magic Manipulation
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomheartstrinity.forumotion.com/the-council-of-darkne

PostSubject: Re: Astar Xeron's Application   Astar Xeron's Application Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 5:39 pm

maybe... Your application is pending
Back to top Go down
Astar Xeron

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
Astar Xeron's Application Left_bar_bleue50/50Astar Xeron's Application Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Mana:
Astar Xeron's Application Left_bar_bleue30/30Astar Xeron's Application Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Astar Xeron's Application   Astar Xeron's Application Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 11:01 am

Good, because I need a place to hone my skills. I need to avenge my parents' death... What ever means necessary. The Darkness is far superior to the Light. And that is what I need; Power.
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomheartstrinity.forumotion.com/the-council-of-darkne

PostSubject: Re: Astar Xeron's Application   Astar Xeron's Application Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 5:29 pm

Application was looked over, not approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Astar Xeron's Application   Astar Xeron's Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Astar Xeron's Application
Page 1 of 1