Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kilam's application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kilam Kasen
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Kilam Kasen

Number of posts : 697
Registration date : 2007-11-06

Character sheet
Level: 5
Health:
Kilam's application Left_bar_bleue800/800Kilam's application Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Mana:
Kilam's application Left_bar_bleue500/500Kilam's application Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Kilam's application Empty
PostSubject: Kilam's application   Kilam's application Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 9:44 am

Why Darkness over light: Darkness is much more powerful and invincible. As long as there is light, there will always be darkness. Also, the people who fight for light are foolish, as are their reasons.

Special Ability(s): Can almost(normally... not in the AWRP) summon shadows and another type of Heartless.

What makes you think you deserve to become part of the Council: I use darkness, I can almost summon Heartless, I could prove to be a powerful member... That's all I go so far.

What plans do you have for becoming dark? To eventually be able to control it and use it to my advantage.

Last edited by Kilam Kasen on Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kilam's application   Kilam's application Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 5:44 pm

XD sorry I took a few things from Haydies sense I thought mine was now a little to easy, but its supposed to be darkness/darkened
Back to top Go down
Kilam Kasen
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Kilam Kasen

Character sheet
Health:
Kilam's application Left_bar_bleue800/800Kilam's application Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Mana:
Kilam's application Left_bar_bleue500/500Kilam's application Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Kilam's application   Kilam's application Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 9:33 pm

Oh. Edited
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kilam's application   Kilam's application Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 9:39 pm

Almost unapproved but I is let you in. Its not that being in darkness will give you more powere. There is more to dark then power.
Back to top Go down
Kilam Kasen
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Kilam Kasen

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Kilam's application   Kilam's application Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 10:28 pm

My old application with a better reason is a lot better but it are teh gonez.... Oh, what is up with people gettin kicked outta guilds anyway? Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kilam's application   Kilam's application Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 10:31 pm

must have happened in the back up a few weeks ago and when we were editing the guilds, you were not in it so I had to take you out : /
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kilam's application   Kilam's application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kilam's application
Page 1 of 1