Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

chris's application (second attempt)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
chris the ultima holder

chris the ultima holder

Number of posts : 463
Class : gaurdian
Power Source : chocolate!
Registration date : 2008-02-15

Character sheet
Level: 4
Health:
chris's application (second attempt) Left_bar_bleue400/400chris's application (second attempt) Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
chris's application (second attempt) Left_bar_bleue250/300chris's application (second attempt) Empty_bar_bleue  (250/300)

chris's application (second attempt) Empty
PostSubject: chris's application (second attempt)   chris's application (second attempt) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 3:51 pm

What interest do you have on becoming in between light and darkness?my only real reasons for becoming inbetween is to find the power of light and dark,to find links to my past,and to show what someone that is netrual can do!

Have you ever been affiliated with Darkness or Light? i am a link of the chain between darkness and light,for my heart is both dark and light,also if i am to meet another that is neutral i will see the power of twilight and harness it for my own

What makes you think you deserve to become part of the ORigin of Twilight?i deserve to be part of this group because some think of me as evil and some think of me as light but i slay both dark creatures and hero's of light

What Class are you? warrior

What plans do you have for becoming neutral?my only plans are to become stronger,and find any links to my past
Back to top Go down
<GM>Haydies
Admin
Admin
<GM>Haydies

Number of posts : 1317
Class : Boss
Power Source : Mana
Registration date : 2007-09-09

Character sheet
Level: Admin
Health:
chris's application (second attempt) Left_bar_bleue15003/15003chris's application (second attempt) Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
chris's application (second attempt) Left_bar_bleue15000/15000chris's application (second attempt) Empty_bar_bleue  (15000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: chris's application (second attempt)   chris's application (second attempt) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 6:18 pm

This Application is pending .....
Back to top Go down
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Number of posts : 906
Registration date : 2007-10-21

Character sheet
Level: 6
Health:
chris's application (second attempt) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000chris's application (second attempt) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
chris's application (second attempt) Left_bar_bleue900/900chris's application (second attempt) Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: chris's application (second attempt)   chris's application (second attempt) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 6:25 pm

Id be kinda edgy on this one it's ok application but has many flaws
Back to top Go down
Ramazaki
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Ramazaki

Number of posts : 421
Class : Being a ninja
Power Source : Hanging out with Nobodies, Sora, and Riku
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Character sheet
Level: 4
Health:
chris's application (second attempt) Left_bar_bleue400/400chris's application (second attempt) Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
chris's application (second attempt) Left_bar_bleue300/300chris's application (second attempt) Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: chris's application (second attempt)   chris's application (second attempt) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 6:50 pm

I have no comment. a neutral person would only put periods like this:
\
-------->.
/
Back to top Go down
http://narutorc.forumotion.com
<GM>Haydies
Admin
Admin
<GM>Haydies

Number of posts : 1317
Class : Boss
Power Source : Mana
Registration date : 2007-09-09

Character sheet
Level: Admin
Health:
chris's application (second attempt) Left_bar_bleue15003/15003chris's application (second attempt) Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
chris's application (second attempt) Left_bar_bleue15000/15000chris's application (second attempt) Empty_bar_bleue  (15000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: chris's application (second attempt)   chris's application (second attempt) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 7:01 pm

Sorry Chris this application is not approved , we are looking for people who are more expierenced when it comes to knowing Twilight. So I would look and apply to another guild ... Sorry. Thanks for filling out and application!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: chris's application (second attempt)   chris's application (second attempt) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

chris's application (second attempt)
Page 1 of 1