Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Treasure Chamber (Closed)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tsuji

Treasure Chamber (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Treasure Chamber (Closed)   Treasure Chamber (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 3:05 am

Tsuji appeared almost instantly in the treasure chamber. As if he thought about being there and then there he was. No one was in the chamber that lied deep in Cave of Wonders. This was the place. Or at least this is where Tsuji thought it would be. He began to look all around the treasure chamber, but he couldn't find it. Where was it? Maybe it wasn't even here after all. He then proceeded down the corridor, and into the great room where a keyhole should be. He didn't care about that though. He was on the prowl for something else...

Last edited by on Mon Sep 24, 2007 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Chamber (Closed)   Treasure Chamber (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 3:16 am

Zexion wondered in the sands of the desert where he stumbled across a cave. When he got closer to it he noticed it was in the shape of a tigers head. "vary interesting. Oh its warm." He said dashing in. He took his time looking around all the rooms and weaving in and out of every corridor. He reached closer to a large room where he heard noises. "What could that be?" He asked himself stepping in the chamber. He noticed another man in the room looking for something. "Hey boy," He called out to him, "Where exactly is this place?"
Back to top Go down
Tsuji

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Chamber (Closed)   Treasure Chamber (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 3:26 am

"This is the Cave of Wonders. What business do you have here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Chamber (Closed)   Treasure Chamber (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 3:28 am

"Just escaping the sand. Maybe steal some things here."" Zexion picked up a staff with a blue gem at the top.
Back to top Go down
Tsuji

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Chamber (Closed)   Treasure Chamber (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 3:34 am

("That's it!"), Tsuji thought to himself... ("But how can I get him to hand it over?") Tsuji then said, "Why would you want to steal anything in here, most everything in here is useless junk. I take it your not from this world, so anything in here would not be of value to you. However, I do know that the Royal Treasure Chamber in Agrabah has unspeakable treasures that are from other worlds. Maybe you could find something more useful there."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Chamber (Closed)   Treasure Chamber (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 3:51 am

"I dont know, I could use this as a cane or whacking stick. I have been to a world with this psychopathic monkey with a stick and oh boy can he bring a hurting with hitting you with it." Zexion started to twirl the staff and put in in his coat where he picked up a similar one but more likely to be fake. "Junk." He said as he flung it behind him. "Crap."" He said as he tossed another item. "Crappy junk." He said tossing one more relic.
Back to top Go down
Tsuji

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Chamber (Closed)   Treasure Chamber (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 3:57 am

"Hmmm...," Tsuji thought to himself. "If he isn't going to leave that staff then maybe I'll just tag along with him, at least until I can get my hands on it."

Tsuji said, "Well, I guess that's a good point." Then Tsuji began to make for the exit of the great room. Before he stepped out of the doorway he turned back to Zexion and said, "Coming?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Chamber (Closed)   Treasure Chamber (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 4:00 am

"I, um." He thought for some bit them started to walk toward him. "I guess. There is nothing better to do. Do you know where I can get some grub around here?"
Back to top Go down
Tsuji

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Chamber (Closed)   Treasure Chamber (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 4:10 am

"Food? Yeah, I'm sure there will be something you like in the Agrabah Bazaar, but don't draw attention to yourself. We are from different worlds... remember that."

Tsuji could care less if Zexion brought attention to himself or not. He just didn't want Zexion bringing attention to him. That he could not afford.

Tsuji then threw his cloak over himself and proceeded through the Cave of Wonders and out of the mouth of the enormous sand tiger mouth, with Zexion in tail. He then turned and looked Zexion dead in the eye and smirked. The two were then entrapped in a free-falling sensation and as soon as it began, it was over. Tsuji laughed ever so slightly at the appearance of Zexion and then proceeded into the Agrabah bazaar, in the cover of his cloak, leaving Zexion a chance to pull himself together.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Chamber (Closed)   Treasure Chamber (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 4:14 am

"Can you say freak? I know I can." Zexion said under his breath. he started to walk behind the man and looked at all the people. "Wow, poor much?" He whispered to Tsuji.
Back to top Go down
Tsuji

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Chamber (Closed)   Treasure Chamber (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 4:21 am

"Yes, they are a it deprived. And highly primative might I add. Get yourself something to eat. We are going to sneak into the palace. Ready yourself." Then Tsuji turned to stand in the darkness of a corner as he watched Zexion began to wonder around looking for food.

The white fox then appeared in the shadows with Tsuji and sat upright gazing into Tsuji piercing blue eyes. Tsuji whispered, "You better get lost. I don't want him to see you. Not sure if he's friend or foe, yet. I'm still assessing the situation. He has stone, but you already knew that didn't you. Hey, do me a favor and go put the palace guards to sleep with your snowfall."

The white fox then vanished to leave Tsuji alone in the shadows.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Chamber (Closed)   Treasure Chamber (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 4:25 am

"Well then I guess I'll get food." Zexion left for some time and got something to at for real cheep since this town really was deprived. He returned and found Tsuji. "Alright I guess we can get going now." Zexion said yawning. "Lets hurry up to, before I get bored."
Back to top Go down
Tsuji

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Chamber (Closed)   Treasure Chamber (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 4:32 am

"Follow closely behind." Then the duet proceeded to the Palace gates. Tsuji then placed his hand on the lock of the doors. The lock froze instantly and Tsuji crushed it in his hand. He made sure that Zexion wasn't looking. Then they stepped in the gates and proceeded into the Menagerie behind the palace. They certainly weren't going to enter through the front doors of the palace. Guards were asleep all over the courtyard. Tsuji was unphased by this, but did not turn to look at Zexion's reaction although he was sure he was confused.

Tsuji then touched the door at the back of the palace and just as he had expected. The palace was protected by some sort of barrier. "Look for a way in," he whispered to Zexion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Chamber (Closed)   Treasure Chamber (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 4:37 am

"Alright." Zexion walked to the door and checked out the lock. He pulled out his Lexicon, which you thought was only a book. He flipped it to the back pages and started to write some fast scribbles. You turned around because you thought I was only being stupid. "Yo we can go this way." He said putting the book back in his cloak. He pushed on the doors and they opened wide reviling a few guards. "Hm, welcoming comity. Can you fight?" Zexion said flashing some cards at him.
Back to top Go down
Tsuji

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Chamber (Closed)   Treasure Chamber (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 4:46 am

"Fight? Heh, I prefer peace, but should I have to engage in combat... well, let's just hope I don't have to." They proceeded down the hall and up the stairs, through corridor after corridor, the entire palace was asleep and the place was covered in snow. Tsuji thought nothing of this, but could tell Zexion was wondering what was going on.

They made it. They were in the treasure chamber. He watched Zexion began to look around. Tsuji pretended to interested in something.

High above in the rafters, the white fox watched Zexion's every move as if ready to pounce. Then the white fox paw moved slightly and a snowflake fell down and right in front of Zexion. The white fox acted quick and hid in the shadows of the rafters.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Chamber (Closed)   Treasure Chamber (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 4:51 am

"Snow..." Zexion looked up and closed his eyes. Seconds later the temperature started to drop. The top glass window shattered and snow started to fall down. Zexion opened his eyes and the snow was gone, and the window remained as dusty and un-shattered as it always has been. He looked over to Tsuji and then turned to the other things in the room, he had vary little interest in the relics.
Back to top Go down
Tsuji

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Chamber (Closed)   Treasure Chamber (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 5:02 am

Tsuji knew the moment was his... He grinned as he watched Zexion began to stagger and sway to and fro. The snow had already fell and to sleep Zexion fell as well.

The white fox dropped from the rafters as Tsuji made his way to Zexion. He reached inside Zexion's cloak and pulled the staff out from under it. He took the staff and struck the ground and the blue diamond fell out and rolled over to the fox. The fox picked it up with her mouth and hopped back into the rafters where Tsuji assumed she would soon then disappear again. He hollered up to her, "Put that with the other 2."

"3 of 13..." Tsuji thought to himself as he placed another blue gem in the staff and put it in Zexion's cloak right where the other had been.

He then leaned down to Zexion and tapped him on the forehead...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Chamber (Closed)   Treasure Chamber (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 5:06 am

"Mask of Illusions." The world around you started to fade away along with Zexion. "Huh? what where am I... I remember being with someone in a cave... then we came to get food. Thats about it." Zexion looked down at Tsuji. "Ummm... I can fix this."
Back to top Go down
Tsuji

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Chamber (Closed)   Treasure Chamber (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 5:10 am

"Huh? What are you doing?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Chamber (Closed)   Treasure Chamber (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 5:15 am

The world around you slowly came back into focus along with Zexion. ""Psssshaphlip, hey what's up?"
Back to top Go down
Tsuji

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Chamber (Closed)   Treasure Chamber (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 5:25 am

What the heck was going on? They were back in the cave. The white fox then appeared at the other end of the room. Zexion's back was facing the fox. Tsuji looked at the fox and the fox spoke inside his mind. "Leave now... he's onto us... he's trying to trick you with an illusion device. I have the diamond... it's safe. Meet you at our next destination."

Zexion had turned to see was Tsuji was so focused intently on and when he looked he saw nothing. Then he turned back to where Tsuji had lay just seconds before, laid a bed of snow, but no Tsuji.

Tsuji was gone. The diamond was in a safe place. His fox had it and that's all he cared about. He hoped that he wouldn't be running into Zexion anytime soon again. That guy was more trouble than he was worth.

"He'll be wondering where you are now," said the fox as they reached there destination. Tsuji said to the fox, "It's a good thing he can't track us. But just in case, make us disappear." And with that, the fox and Tsuji disappeared as they approached their next place of focus. The place was Zexion free.
Back to top Go down
Tsuji

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Chamber (Closed)   Treasure Chamber (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 5:28 am

OOC: I'm going to bed... that's all for me. It was fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Chamber (Closed)   Treasure Chamber (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 5:32 am

Zexion yawned a bit then headed off to Oblivion Castle and went to his room.
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Chamber (Closed)   Treasure Chamber (Closed) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 7:51 am

friken swtarnge you ppl r
Back to top Go down
Road
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Road

Number of posts : 839
Class : Student / Nintendo DS and Wii
Power Source : It's Obsession :3
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Character sheet
Level: 7
Health:
Treasure Chamber (Closed) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Treasure Chamber (Closed) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Treasure Chamber (Closed) Left_bar_bleue900/900Treasure Chamber (Closed) Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Chamber (Opened)   Treasure Chamber (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 12:45 pm

You guys sure love closed stuff.

SRY!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Chamber (Closed)   Treasure Chamber (Closed) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Treasure Chamber (Closed)
Page 1 of 1