Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Off Course (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tsuji

Off Course (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Off Course (Closed)   Off Course (Closed) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 9:59 pm

Beneath the awry light of the moon, Tsuji stood, somewhat confused. Perhaps confused wasn't the word. Irritated was the word. He looked around the graveyard, thinking to himself.

"Hmm... it seems that I have miscalculated the coordinates of my next destination. Where am I anyway?"

Tsuji began to wonder around, looking at the tombstones. "Well, I was looking for the dead... I just didn't want them to actually be dead." He wondered out of the graveyard and into a macabre little town. He looked up and saw a sign that said, 'Halloween Town.'

"Simple lovely," Tsuji thought sarcastically. "Do you know how we ended up here?" Tsuji asked, as if he was talking to himself. Then suddenly the white fox appeared out of the shadows. It was apparent that the white fox was talking to him telepathically, by the look on Tsuji's face. The white fox was as clueless as Tsuji.

"Someone's coming... make scarce of yourself." The white fox disappeared and Tsuji slipped through a wrought iron gate and hid in the shadows of a gravestone... watching intently on what was unfolding beneath his eyes...

Last edited by on Mon Sep 24, 2007 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Off Course (Closed)   Off Course (Closed) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 10:10 pm

A man in the Organization coat was walking toward you but you couldn't tell who because the hood was covering his face. He was grumbling something to himself about another member of the Organization. He turned around to face the other direction and seemed to be looking for something, or someone. "Stupid ass." He said as he turned around and started to walk toward you some more. "Doesn't do anything right, attacks me for shits and giggles, That what he did." He added.
Back to top Go down
Tsuji

PostSubject: Re: Off Course (Closed)   Off Course (Closed) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 10:14 pm

Tsuji crouched down in the shadow of a tombstone and peeked ever so slightly around it to see a figure cloaked in black standing. The man was mumbling to himself and looked a little upset. Tsuji could not hear what he was saying. He stayed in his hiding place and watched to see what the man would do next. Tsuji had no business on this planet whatsoever, however his curiosity was getting the better of him....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Off Course (Closed)   Off Course (Closed) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 10:56 pm

"Maybe being around this place will at least help me calm down." He said sitting on a tombstone. He pulled out a book and started to write in it. As he continued to write he constantly looked up and around his surroundings like he as studying them. He looked to where you were and stopped writing as if he knew you were there watching him. He put the book down and stepped off the stone and walked closer to where you were.
Back to top Go down
Tsuji

PostSubject: Re: Off Course (Closed)   Off Course (Closed) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 11:00 pm

Tsuji heard the dark figure walk towards the place he was hiding. Tsuji remained motionless with his back flat against the other side of the tombstone, waiting... He stayed calm and listened to what the figure was going to do next....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Off Course (Closed)   Off Course (Closed) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 11:05 pm

The man reached down to the tombstone and only touched it. "Hm..." He said as if he was thinking something. He bent down to read what was on it. "Perfect." He whistled and a ghost came from the ground. It was a dog. "Now there you are Zero. Come I need for you to pose for me." The dog barked and followed him back to where he was setting. He sat back down and picked up his book, flipping it to the page he was on. The dog floated there waiting for him to finish with what he needed.
Back to top Go down
Tsuji

PostSubject: Re: Off Course (Closed)   Off Course (Closed) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 11:18 pm

Tsuji breathed a sigh of relief. He then peered around the corner and watched who he had now identified to be Zexion. Him again?! Why did he keep running into this guy? Whatever he was doing to the ghost hound, Tsuji didn't want to be around to see it. This was his chance to move. As Zexion focused on whatever he was doing, Tsuji moved briskly under the cover of the shadows the tombstones were providing. He walked up a hill, across a bridge and deep into the woods where he found a series of trees with what appeared to be symbols on them.

On one tree there was the symbol of an evergreen. On another, there was a decorated egg emblem. On another, there was a heart. On another, there was a shamrock... etcetera. He was surrounded by peculiar trees. He stepped toward the tree with the evergreen symbol and investigated further. The tree had a door?! These were not trees after all. He peered down and into the trunk of the so-called tree and all he saw was an abyss of eternal darkness.

He then heard someone approaching, turned on a dime, and before he could move to hide he tripped and fell backwards into the tree, pulling the door shut behind him. Tsuji fell for what seemed like an eternity, where he finally halted to a stop, face down and knee deep in snow. Where had he come to?!

In the distance he saw brightly colored lights and evergreens erected into the sky. The was a faint sound of festive music playing. Without analyzing the situation, he ran down the hill towards the lights and when he made it to the quaint little down he dodged into the shadows of a back-alley. Whoever was following him, had to be close behind and he wasn't about to get caught. Or maybe they weren't following him after all... maybe it was mere coincidence...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Off Course (Closed)   Off Course (Closed) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 11:26 pm

"Oh wow." he man said as he walked to the doors. "Zero wasn't laying, but I didn't expect there be so many. "Well people like Christmas... so I guess I could go there next." He opened the door and looked down. He wasted no time and jumped in the shoot feet first. "Dang I was hoping it to be a slide but its a straight drop." He said as he kept falling. A light at the end was getting closer. He came out the shoot and fell into the snow his back to the ground. "Well at least there is none in my cloak." He said getting up. "Nice town." He said removing his hood. He yawned and then set off to Christmas Town. "Alright... I need some of these heartless." He pulled out his invention and put one down in the snow. He trailed them all the way down to the town where he planted more. "That should do. For now." He hopped from where he was to the top of Santa's work shop, seeing as how it was the highest spot there. Zexion pulled his book out again and added to the first part so that when people really do go down in here they actually have a place to go and they will still think they are in real life.
Back to top Go down
Tsuji

PostSubject: Re: Off Course (Closed)   Off Course (Closed) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 11:47 pm

Tsuji watched Zexion from a distance as he hid in the shadows. "This guy is always up to no good," Tsuji said. Tsuji moved around back and slid through the back door of this so-called Santa's Workshop and what he found was crazy. The workshop was wicked. There were sleeping heartless everywhere. They were lined up on the conveyor belts as if this Santa person was making heartless. Or maybe it wasn't Santa after all. Maybe Santa had been compromised. Tsuji heard shifting in the snow outside and reacted by jumping up into the shadows of the rafters. He peered downed into the workshop waiting and watching what would happen next. He stayed hidden...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Off Course (Closed)   Off Course (Closed) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 11:56 pm

"At least these heartless also like the chime my gadgets make." He said as he watched the heartless draw closer to his teleporters and then get sucked in. He hopped down when he had all he needed now. He walked into the workshop and found nothing. "Hmm, a little quiet. Looks like I will have to get the Elves and Santa's data latter." Zexion looked around and took hardly anytime getting this room since it was all basic. He moved to the wrapping room and copied it just as fast. "Hopefully the last room would be more exciting." He said walking to the workshop. He opened the door to find the heartless machine. "Oh wow." was all he said as he looked at it. "Either those are toy dolls or Santa made his own bad list." He joked. He took out one more of the teleporters and stuck it on the conveyor belt. Since these heartless were dormant they were not drawn to it but once they are activated they will be drawn faster to that thing then the master could say stop. "Lucky him." He said jumping up to the higher lever where he spotted Tsuji. "Hey don't I know him." He said looking closer at him.
Back to top Go down
Tsuji

PostSubject: Re: Off Course (Closed)   Off Course (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 12:02 am

Tsuji knew he had been caught so he played it cool. Tsuji leaned slightly out of the shadows. Zexion could only see half of his face. "So we meet again," Tsuji said. "What a peculiar little workshop, don't you think... and from the looks of things, you plan to harvest these heartless, don't you? Well, no matter. Do what you like... I'm not here for them anyway. I have just been snooping around I guess you could say. But may I ask... who exactly are you gathering these heartless for anyway?"

Tsuji figured he might as well try to get some information from this little mishap in his journey....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Off Course (Closed)   Off Course (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 12:10 am

"Why my own personal gain of coarse. But I guess I should say, hello again, its been a while now hasn't it." Zexion took his book and flipped it to the correct page again. He wrote more in it about this place but had boxes of toys instead of heartless. "I don't know how you can create a heartless because they have no hearts. They capture other peoples hearts and keep them for themselves. Then when they are killed by the keyblade that heart is released and either goes back to its main body, where we get to have their nobody, or we take the heart and use it to build Kingdom Hearts. Either way the Nobody is ours to control. Oh I''m sorry, I didn't mean for this to be a lesson."
Back to top Go down
Tsuji

PostSubject: Re: Off Course (Closed)   Off Course (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 12:24 am

"Hmm... interesting. This kingdom hearts you speak of... what is this place? Who dwells there? Hypothetically speaking, how would I get there if I was interested in venturing there?" Zexion was playing right into Tsuji's lap. However, Tsuji really had no idea what the meaning of the information he was receiving was, or how it would benefit him in his journeys. Whatever the case, he asked what he could and listened intently to what he would receive. Maybe this so-called 'Kingdom Hearts' housed another mun diamond. Anyway, Tsuji sat there with his leg hanging off the rafter in the shadows, waiting for a reply from Zexion...
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Off Course (Closed)   Off Course (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 7:52 am

"Kingdom Hearts is a place where, if nobodys travel there, they become whole again." Said a voice from under one of the conveyor belts. The voice continued "Well ain't this dandy, I try to appear in the control box and actually appear under the conveyor belt."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Off Course (Closed)   Off Course (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 8:30 am

((This is a closed topic for me and Tsuji only))

"So you want to know about kingdom hearts huh. Well to get started Kingdom Hearts house's all the hearts of the universe and we, The nobodies of Organization 13, Want to get there so we can be whole again. We have no hearts so we have no feelings, all we want to to have access to that power and gain a heart ourselves." Zexion looked back down at his book and then up and around the room as he talked. He wanted to get something done as he talked so he wouldn't be there longer then he has to.
Back to top Go down
Tsuji

PostSubject: Re: Off Course (Closed)   Off Course (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 10:25 am

"So this was what Kingdom Hearts was," Tsuji thought to himself. This opened the door to so many more questions, however Tsuji did not feel that he should press Zexion anymore. He seemed to be focused on what he was doing and to upset him could possibly turn him away. So Tsuji figured that he should just let Zexion talk.

"So young, yet so ambitious," Tsuji thought. So many thoughts were now filling his mind and trailing off, each without a answer. Would they ever be answered?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Off Course (Closed)   Off Course (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 5:23 pm

"Done." Zexion said closing the book. "Alright. Now what?" He said as he jumped down next to you. "Last time we were together you took the sphere on my staff. But its alright, I only use it to hit people in the head in the Pridelands. Its quite funny actually." He pulled the staff out of his cloak and showed him how he could tell.
Back to top Go down
Tsuji

PostSubject: Re: Off Course (Closed)   Off Course (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 8:54 pm

"Hmm... you knew I took that stone? No hard feelings?" Tsuji said, looking a little worried. Maybe there was more than meets the eye with this kid. "Anyway, how bout you tell me more about this Kingdom Hearts place... enlighten me. Who rules it and where can I find it? Any more stones there like the one I have from the cave of wonders?" Tsuji waited earnestly for a reply...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Off Course (Closed)   Off Course (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 9:03 pm

"Thats a lot of questions, things like that will make people think you are working for someone who wants to take us out. What I have told you about that place is all I know and al the information I will give you. As for these orbs I have no concern for them steal from who ever has them, like I said I was only going to use it to hit people across the heads with." Zexion moved in and out of the conveyer belts, looking at all the heartless. "These heartless are of a kind I haven't seen before." He said to himself, "What are they?"
Back to top Go down
Tsuji

PostSubject: Re: Off Course (Closed)   Off Course (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 9:21 pm

"Fair enough. And to answer your question, to be quite honest... I have no idea. I stumbled in here by mistake. I was just snooping around and trying to find cover both at the same time. I think they are some sort of hybrid though... a prototype perhaps. I have yet to battle this type of heartless. It is the first time I've seen them, too. My question is what are they doing in Santa's workshop. Just what exactly is he planning this Christmas, or maybe this isn't the work of Santa at all." Tsuji said to Zexion.

Thoughts were reeling forth in the back of his mind. This is the first time he had actually paid attention to the heartless in the room. He had been so consumed with finding answers to Kingdom Hearts. So many unanswered questions....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Off Course (Closed)   Off Course (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 10:00 pm

"No this smells more in the organizations smell, but more to who follows us." He turned to you and his voice got more powerful. "there are enemies in most of these worlds, do you know who is it for this one? I Think thats who is behind all this and I would like for him to finnish. The creatures look powerful, destructive, and I would like to harness their power for myself."
Back to top Go down
Tsuji

PostSubject: Re: Off Course (Closed)   Off Course (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 10:16 pm

"Nothing good will come of this... and I certainly don't want to be around to see what destructive plot unfolds. I wish you the worst of luck in this endeavor." And then Tsuji slid into the shadows and with the blink of an eye, disappeared.

He reappeared in the galaxy, floating just above the Halloween Town world. The white fox was already there floating beside Tsuji, but sitting upright as if there was a hard surface underneath her. He said to her, "We'll need to keep an eye on this planet. Something wicked this way comes." He looked over to the white fox and there was an understanding in her eyes. She had clearly understood what Tsuji had sad and vanished before his eyes, most likely to head down to Halloween Town & Christmas Town one last time to set up some method of surveilence by cover of the snow.

She reappeared, unscathed, almost as instantly as she left. Tsuji spoke with a smile, "What took you so long?" He laughed and didn't even glance in her direction before he disappeared yet again and reappeared at his next destination... This was it! The place he had been aiming for when he went off course to Halloween Town. Tsuji spoke again, "Here we are... let's go find us a mun diamond."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Off Course (Closed)   Off Course (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 10:27 pm

Zexion smiled as Tsuji vanished. He turned back to the dark creatures and watched in awe. He opened a portal and walked though it, reopening one at the control area. "Why do we turn this things on." He said looking around. He found out the place where you would put the hearts for them. "Maybe these old heartless would do just as well. Give 1000 hearts, gain the same amount." He said as he opened up his book. He made a container appear floating on the top of one page and took it, putting the book back. He looked into it and saw 1000 shadows shifting around inside. "perfect." Without another word he dropped the container into the hole and turned the machine on. It worked the way he planed it to, the heartless were being awakened. When they awoke like every other heartless they were drawn to the gadget and sucked in. "Excellent, now I have a new breed of heartless at my command to collect me hearts for the new plan to recreate, Kingdom Hearts!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Off Course (Closed)   Off Course (Closed) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 6:52 pm

Another portal appeared at the factory and Zexion walked out. He was holding Takeshi by the shoulder. "This is Santa's workshop. I was taken over some time before our arrival. By who, I don't know. What I do know is that it is set up to make heartless." He moved Takeshi by the control panel and told him the controls he would be using. He gave him the heartless containers and created another portal, sending himself to a different control panel. "I will be setting the machine up so that it creates the new heartless. I will tell you when to activate your side so you can add hearts." He pulled out 3 of his gadgets and hurled them down to the floor so the created ones can be drawn to them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Off Course (Closed)   Off Course (Closed) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 8:01 pm

((hopefully my last consecutive post))

Zexion turned the machine and it slowly made heartless after heartless. They turned around the convayer belts and reached slowly to the heart creation chamber. "Turn yours on and put in one container of heartless now." Zexion said pushing more buttons. A second breed of heartless appeared after 500 more came out. "Two new breeds?" Zexion looked closer to the new heartless and made out that they were skeleton like structure and in the shape of Vivi. They were wielding rods as a weapon. "These must be magic users." He said to himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Off Course (Closed)   Off Course (Closed) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Off Course (Closed)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next