Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Deep Jungle Clothing

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
VincentV

Deep Jungle Clothing Empty
PostSubject: Deep Jungle Clothing   Deep Jungle Clothing Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 10:09 am

A cloud of nothingness appears in the treehouse and out runs Vincent butt naked. He runs through the jungle shouting "Wooooooo". But all of a sudden something weird comes and puts a red loincloth on him. Vincent frowns and then puts on his old clothes again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Jungle Clothing   Deep Jungle Clothing Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 10:12 am

"I am going to pretend that never happened." Zexion said still writing in his book as some naked figure burned his retina.
Back to top Go down
roxas

PostSubject: Re: Deep Jungle Clothing   Deep Jungle Clothing Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 10:12 am

"Vincent gone wild, huh," Roxas states as he throws the cloth of Vincent. "Can't have that now, there's women about..."
Back to top Go down
VincentV

PostSubject: Re: Deep Jungle Clothing   Deep Jungle Clothing Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 10:14 am

"Sorry, i felt restricted and needed breathing room" Vincent jumps onto a tree and sits on a branch, leaning against the big bit in the middle. "And where are these girls? I see only men and Zexion"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Jungle Clothing   Deep Jungle Clothing Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 10:15 am

"You mean like you?" Zexion joked about moving his eyes from the book to Roxas.
Back to top Go down
VincentV

PostSubject: Re: Deep Jungle Clothing   Deep Jungle Clothing Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 10:19 am

Zexion, i insulted you and you didn't notice Vincent shakes his head
Back to top Go down
roxas

PostSubject: Re: Deep Jungle Clothing   Deep Jungle Clothing Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 10:19 am

"WhAt Zexion? U callen me a woman?" Roxas replied and started walkin right up to Zexion. "U think ur tougher than me?!?!?!" Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Jungle Clothing   Deep Jungle Clothing Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 10:21 am

"A toothpick is stronger then you babybobo." Zexion looks up to find Vince. "Oh and Vince, what was the real point in streaking?"
Back to top Go down
roxas

PostSubject: Re: Deep Jungle Clothing   Deep Jungle Clothing Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 10:23 am

"Alright Zexion, then were havin it OUT! Ill fight u later..."
Back to top Go down
VincentV

PostSubject: Re: Deep Jungle Clothing   Deep Jungle Clothing Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 10:23 am

"I don't know, but i'd rather wear nothing at all compaired to that fashion disaster you call a jacket" Vincent stands up on the branch and looks down "I wear only the best ripped clothing"
Back to top Go down

"I'll hold you to that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Jungle Clothing   Deep Jungle Clothing Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 10:24 am

"Fashion disaster? I dont know there are 13 people running around in it."
Back to top Go down
VincentV

PostSubject: Re: Deep Jungle Clothing   Deep Jungle Clothing Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 10:26 am

"Well some pull it off, but you'd suit something a bit more like 3/4 length old guy trousers, knee high socks and sandals"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Jungle Clothing   Deep Jungle Clothing Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 10:29 am

"Did you pull that combination from your wardrobe?
Back to top Go down
VincentV

PostSubject: Re: Deep Jungle Clothing   Deep Jungle Clothing Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 10:31 am

No, I'm not a wardrobe kinda guy. Atleast i've been seen in clothes that are in style, i have a suit at home, i just havent worn it in thirty years
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Jungle Clothing   Deep Jungle Clothing Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 10:33 am

"So I see. hey get down here I am going to test my new skills." Zexion looked up to Vince and stood up from the stump he was currently sitting on.
Back to top Go down
VincentV

PostSubject: Re: Deep Jungle Clothing   Deep Jungle Clothing Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 10:34 am

"I'd rather stay up here, the view is much better, plus i prefer to fight from far" Vincent whips out his gun "This is Cerberus, The Most Dangerous Handgun In The World which could blow your head clean off, so you'd better ask yourself, Do i feel lucky? well do ya punk?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Jungle Clothing   Deep Jungle Clothing Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 10:36 am

"Hm, well thats no fun." Zexion plopped himself back on the stump and opened the book.
Back to top Go down
VincentV

PostSubject: Re: Deep Jungle Clothing   Deep Jungle Clothing Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 10:39 am

Vincent looks down at Zexion and holds out Cerberus. He aims and pushes the trigger, three bullets were shot out and just skimmed Zexions Head, ruining his hair "Whoops, it slipped"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Jungle Clothing   Deep Jungle Clothing Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 10:42 am

"Your about to slip in two seconds!" Zexion picked up a rather large rock and chucked it at Vince.
Code:
random roll, if even hits your chest, odd skims your face
Back to top Go down
<GM>Haydies
Admin
Admin
<GM>Haydies

Number of posts : 1317
Class : Boss
Power Source : Mana
Registration date : 2007-09-09

Character sheet
Level: Admin
Health:
Deep Jungle Clothing Left_bar_bleue15003/15003Deep Jungle Clothing Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
Deep Jungle Clothing Left_bar_bleue15000/15000Deep Jungle Clothing Empty_bar_bleue  (15000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: Deep Jungle Clothing   Deep Jungle Clothing Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 10:42 am

The member Zexion has done the following action : Roll dices

1 times Deep Jungle Clothing De6
Results :
  Deep Jungle Clothing De5
Back to top Go down
VincentV

PostSubject: Re: Deep Jungle Clothing   Deep Jungle Clothing Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 10:46 am

The rock skims my face and i almost fall back. "Nice try, but no 'dice'"
Quote :
OOC: Had to have a pun Razz
"Time to show you how i 'roll'" I fire another 3 bullets at Zexion

Code:
Another random roll, even hits your leg, odd just misses
Back to top Go down
<GM>Haydies
Admin
Admin
<GM>Haydies

Character sheet
Health:
Deep Jungle Clothing Left_bar_bleue15003/15003Deep Jungle Clothing Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
Deep Jungle Clothing Left_bar_bleue15000/15000Deep Jungle Clothing Empty_bar_bleue  (15000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: Deep Jungle Clothing   Deep Jungle Clothing Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 10:46 am

The member VincentValentine has done the following action : Roll dices

1 times Deep Jungle Clothing De6
Results :
  Deep Jungle Clothing De1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Jungle Clothing   Deep Jungle Clothing Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 10:50 am

"The hell with this." Zexion jumped back and opened his book to his new page. A purple sphere hovered over the page like every other time and a purple circle surrounded Vince.

Code:
I roll two dice, if even the skill plays effect and you are pulled into my world, odds the skill deactivates.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Haydies
Admin
Admin
<GM>Haydies

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Deep Jungle Clothing   Deep Jungle Clothing Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 10:50 am

The member Zexion has done the following action : Roll dices

2 times Deep Jungle Clothing De6
Results :
  Deep Jungle Clothing De4   Deep Jungle Clothing De1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deep Jungle Clothing   Deep Jungle Clothing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deep Jungle Clothing
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next