Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Deep Jungle Clothing

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
VincentV

Deep Jungle Clothing - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep Jungle Clothing   Deep Jungle Clothing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 10:55 am

"Looks like your such an ODD ball Zexion" Vincent jumps onto a lower branch and aims the gun at Zexion once more and pushes the trigger

Code:
Even it hits you in the stomache, Odd it misses again
Back to top Go down
<GM>Haydies
Admin
Admin
<GM>Haydies

Number of posts : 1317
Class : Boss
Power Source : Mana
Registration date : 2007-09-09

Character sheet
Level: Admin
Health:
Deep Jungle Clothing - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15003/15003Deep Jungle Clothing - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
Deep Jungle Clothing - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15000/15000Deep Jungle Clothing - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: Deep Jungle Clothing   Deep Jungle Clothing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 10:55 am

The member VincentValentine has done the following action : Roll dices

1 times Deep Jungle Clothing - Page 2 De6
Results :
  Deep Jungle Clothing - Page 2 De1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Jungle Clothing   Deep Jungle Clothing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 10:56 am

"Damn what is with us today?" Zexion tried one more time but opened the book to Candy Mountain.
Code:
same as last
Back to top Go down
<GM>Haydies
Admin
Admin
<GM>Haydies

Character sheet
Health:
Deep Jungle Clothing - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15003/15003Deep Jungle Clothing - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
Deep Jungle Clothing - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15000/15000Deep Jungle Clothing - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: Deep Jungle Clothing   Deep Jungle Clothing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 10:56 am

The member Zexion has done the following action : Roll dices

2 times Deep Jungle Clothing - Page 2 De6
Results :
  Deep Jungle Clothing - Page 2 De5   Deep Jungle Clothing - Page 2 De2
Back to top Go down
VincentV

PostSubject: Re: Deep Jungle Clothing   Deep Jungle Clothing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 11:04 am

"This is just getting to Odd for my liking, so i shall play things diffrently"

Code:
Odd it hits you in the arm, Even it misses
Back to top Go down
<GM>Haydies
Admin
Admin
<GM>Haydies

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Deep Jungle Clothing   Deep Jungle Clothing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 11:04 am

Results :
  Deep Jungle Clothing - Page 2 De2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Jungle Clothing   Deep Jungle Clothing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 11:07 am

"What the Hell. You wanna call it even?"
Code:
-twitch- tries one last time same rules
Back to top Go down
<GM>Haydies
Admin
Admin
<GM>Haydies

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Deep Jungle Clothing   Deep Jungle Clothing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 11:07 am

The member Zexion has done the following action : Roll dices

2 times Deep Jungle Clothing - Page 2 De6
Results :
  Deep Jungle Clothing - Page 2 De5   Deep Jungle Clothing - Page 2 De3
Back to top Go down
VincentV

PostSubject: Re: Deep Jungle Clothing   Deep Jungle Clothing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 11:10 am

"Damn you stupid dice system!" The spell activates and Vincent gets sent into Zexions world

Code:
Random Dice cuz im bored and where is this worldy thing
Back to top Go down
<GM>Haydies
Admin
Admin
<GM>Haydies

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Deep Jungle Clothing   Deep Jungle Clothing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 11:10 am

Results :
  Deep Jungle Clothing - Page 2 De6
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Jungle Clothing   Deep Jungle Clothing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 11:12 am

"Now where did I... Hm, Candy Mountain. Odd."
Back to top Go down
VincentV

PostSubject: Re: Deep Jungle Clothing   Deep Jungle Clothing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 11:14 am

OOC: Where in the name of Skorm is Candy Mountain??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Jungle Clothing   Deep Jungle Clothing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 11:16 am

OOC: you are trapped in my book, its a world I created.
Back to top Go down
VincentV

PostSubject: Re: Deep Jungle Clothing   Deep Jungle Clothing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 11:19 am

OOC: Excellent
"Damn you, you piece of over ripe $&#%"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Jungle Clothing   Deep Jungle Clothing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 11:22 am

"Heh, heh, heh." Zexion created a clone of himself in the book and appeared right next to Vince. "Like it, its my own special world i created." The Candy mountain theme starts to play.
Back to top Go down
VincentV

PostSubject: Re: Deep Jungle Clothing   Deep Jungle Clothing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 11:25 am

"Your own world? Are you so sad you had to make your own, i bet you have some little friends in here to"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Jungle Clothing   Deep Jungle Clothing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 11:28 am

"Its how I attack people, duh."
Back to top Go down
VincentV

PostSubject: Re: Deep Jungle Clothing   Deep Jungle Clothing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 11:29 am

"Very nice, must be too weak to do it in the real world so you make a cheap knock off world so it makes you look semi-intelligent and semi-strong. I'm Semi-impressed"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Jungle Clothing   Deep Jungle Clothing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 11:32 am

"I'm an Illusionist."
Back to top Go down
VincentV

PostSubject: Re: Deep Jungle Clothing   Deep Jungle Clothing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 11:35 am

"An Illusionist? What, can you pull a rabbit out of a hat? Or cut someone in half then put them back together? Or are you just full of cheap tricks?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Jungle Clothing   Deep Jungle Clothing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 11:38 am

"I dont do kid things and I go right to the mind to tick people."
Back to top Go down
VincentV

PostSubject: Re: Deep Jungle Clothing   Deep Jungle Clothing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 11:40 am

"Straight into the mind? So if i choose a card out of a stack that you had, you could tell me it without seeing it or any others? I havent seen a good magic trick in years"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Jungle Clothing   Deep Jungle Clothing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 11:41 am

"Forget it I am just going to leave you here." The Zexion in front of you vanished and the real one closed the book shut. "dumbass."
Back to top Go down
VincentV

PostSubject: Re: Deep Jungle Clothing   Deep Jungle Clothing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 11:43 am

"Not to bad in here, atleast im free of his annoying prattle, i mean hes so annoying"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Jungle Clothing   Deep Jungle Clothing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 11:45 am

Evil monsters shaped in a males private organ -cough-dildo-cough- started to appear everywhere and attack you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deep Jungle Clothing   Deep Jungle Clothing - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deep Jungle Clothing
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next