Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trouble in Radiant Gardens

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
King Mic

Trouble in Radiant Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Trouble in Radiant Gardens   Trouble in Radiant Gardens Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 1:49 am

Quote :
Topic Location: Radiant Gardens

You can reply on this topic but please don't write anything stupid!!!!
Back to top Go down
King Mic

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in Radiant Gardens   Trouble in Radiant Gardens Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 1:53 am

One time King Mickey went to Radiant Gardens to practice magic with merlin. Once he went into Merlin's house Merlin wasn't there. So Mickey waited at his house but mickey decided to look around. He looked around the whole house until he found a big book. Mickey opened the book and all of a sudden poof! He was gone into the book.
Back to top Go down
King Mic

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in Radiant Gardens   Trouble in Radiant Gardens Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 1:58 am

Once he was in the book he didn't know what was going on. He decided to look around he walked up to this big hill where he saw a little stuffed bear with a honey pot on his head. Mickey asked him if he needed help he said yes. Once Mickey got the pot off of the bears head he asked what the bears name was he said "my name is Winnie the Pooh whats your name?"He said "my name is King Mickey Mouse from Disney Castle.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Number of posts : 1950
Class : Assassin
Power Source : Darkness, Shadows, Daemonia
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Character sheet
Level: Admin (11)
Health:
Trouble in Radiant Gardens Left_bar_bleue15003/15003Trouble in Radiant Gardens Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
Trouble in Radiant Gardens Left_bar_bleue14000/15000Trouble in Radiant Gardens Empty_bar_bleue  (14000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in Radiant Gardens   Trouble in Radiant Gardens Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 2:48 am

In the canyon before Hollow Bastion, the ground begins to shake violently. A cyclone of dark energy flares up from the ground. It expands outwards then disperses, revealing Daimos standing in its wake. Hundreds of Heartless appear around him in the canyon. He surveys his surroundings without little emotion. He holds his keyblade down to his side. It returns to its sword form. "A small trifle...GET OUT OF MY WAY!" Daimos growls fiercely and slashes through a Heartless that has charged at him. It bursts into a cloud of dark mist. He turns halfway and looks behind him. Dark energy begins to pool at his feet then expand outward. The energy expands upward into a dome. "Dusk...Strike!" his voice echoes eerily from within the dome. There are numerous flashes of light from within the dome. The dome explodes. As the dust clears, all of the Heartless stand in stunned positions. The dust clears fully then the Heartless collapse limply to the ground. They burst into clouds of dark mist. Daimos turns around fully and begins to walk back towards the town. "Not enough...I need more...." He whispers.
Back to top Go down
King Mic

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in Radiant Gardens   Trouble in Radiant Gardens Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 11:17 am

"So where is this place." Mickey asked. "This is Starry Hill." Pooh said.
Back to top Go down
Hinoshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Hinoshi

Number of posts : 631
Class : Guardian
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Character sheet
Level: 5
Health:
Trouble in Radiant Gardens Left_bar_bleue800/800Trouble in Radiant Gardens Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Mana:
Trouble in Radiant Gardens Left_bar_bleue500/500Trouble in Radiant Gardens Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in Radiant Gardens   Trouble in Radiant Gardens Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 11:28 am

Leon walked into Merlon's house. "Mickey? Did I hear you in here?" Leon looked over at the Winnie the Pooh story book. He opened the book and was teleported into it. Leon arrived at Starry Hill. "Mickey? is that you?" Leon looked up at the hill and saw Mickey and Pooh. "It is you!!"
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Trouble in Radiant Gardens Left_bar_bleue15003/15003Trouble in Radiant Gardens Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
Trouble in Radiant Gardens Left_bar_bleue14000/15000Trouble in Radiant Gardens Empty_bar_bleue  (14000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in Radiant Gardens   Trouble in Radiant Gardens Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 12:20 pm

Daimos continues on his way throught the bailey towards the town. When he gets about halfway, he feels the sharp pain in his head again. He drops to his knees and clenches his head in pain. The dark aura begins to waver then it dissipates. A dark mist floods from his body into the sky. It takes the form of the Grim Reaper then disappears. He stands up slowly still holding his head. "What...what the hell was that..." He grunts then looks around. "Where...Radiant Garden? How...how did I get here?" He whispers then shakes his head. His eyes return to their normal red color. "When you experience serenity, the Shadow Reaper will take over..." the mysterious voice warns. Daimos drops his hand and looks up at the sky in confusion. "What is happening to me?" He again shakes his head then he continues towards the town.
Back to top Go down
King Mic

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in Radiant Gardens   Trouble in Radiant Gardens Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 12:27 pm

"Yep, its me but how did we get in here?" Mickey asked Leon.
Back to top Go down
King Mic

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in Radiant Gardens   Trouble in Radiant Gardens Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 12:32 pm

Mickey goes to look around and what does he find? A litlle pig, a donkey with a bow on his tail, and a rabbit. Mickey walks up to them and asked them what all there names were. The little pig said his name was piglet, the donkey said his name was eore, and the rabbits name is well rabbit.
Back to top Go down
King Mic

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in Radiant Gardens   Trouble in Radiant Gardens Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 12:38 pm

Mickey asked all of the strange people where he was they said in a book. He looked at them amazed. "How could I be in a book?" Mickey asked still looking amazed. They told him "anyone who opens the book poofs into it." Well how do I get out." Mickey asked. They told him "the only way to get out is to go to the edge of the book and jump as high as you can."
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in Radiant Gardens   Trouble in Radiant Gardens Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 12:41 pm

As Daimos is walking through the town streets, He comes upon Merlin's house. He notices that the door is open. "Perhaps Merlin could give me some answers..." He says as he walks into the house. "Merlin, are you here? I need to speak to you." He calls, but there is no answer. He begins to look around the house then notices a book left open on a stand. He walks over to the book and closes it slightly to look at the cover. "Winnie...the Pooh? Hmm...such a strange title for a book..." He thinks out loud then returns the book to its open position. He turns away from the book and begins to leave the house. Suddenly, there is a bright light from behind him. He turns and sees the pages of the book glowing brightly. "What...what is this? What's going on?" He takes a step back. The pages flash and Daimos is pulled into the book. He appears at the foot of a hill. He looks around. It seems...that I have been transported into the book...Hmm?" He looks at the top of the hill and notices Leon talking with a mouse and a group of animals. "Perhaps Leon will be able to explain what's going on." He says then begins to walk up the hill towards them.

Last edited by on Sun Sep 23, 2007 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in Radiant Gardens   Trouble in Radiant Gardens Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 12:42 pm

OOC: =O you spelled it wrong... its eeyore
Back to top Go down
Zell

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in Radiant Gardens   Trouble in Radiant Gardens Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 12:47 pm

Zell Walks into Merlins house "Squall"Zell loks down
"hey a Book"Zell picks up the book and he is pulled into it
Back to top Go down
-=**&

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in Radiant Gardens   Trouble in Radiant Gardens Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 4:15 pm

cloud is injured to 10 health and decides to rest in merlins house.waiting for anything interesting to happen.
Back to top Go down
-=**&

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in Radiant Gardens   Trouble in Radiant Gardens Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 5:23 pm

cloud later wakes up and leaves to go to find something to do
Back to top Go down
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in Radiant Gardens   Trouble in Radiant Gardens Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 6:24 pm

no double posting cloud
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in Radiant Gardens   Trouble in Radiant Gardens Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 6:28 pm

yeah cloud
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in Radiant Gardens   Trouble in Radiant Gardens Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 6:33 pm

yah cloud XP
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in Radiant Gardens   Trouble in Radiant Gardens Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 7:55 am

lol, someone wrote about poo(h)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in Radiant Gardens   Trouble in Radiant Gardens Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trouble in Radiant Gardens
Page 1 of 1