Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)

Go down 
+3
Haydies
Hinoshi
Daimos Ishida
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyle

Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 4:58 pm

Code:
Kyle summons his keyblade, and jump attacks the heartless boss who explodes in a puff of smoke; he does this right as relix uses blizzard wave, and he is frozen solid
Back to top Go down
Roxas.
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Roxas.

Number of posts : 443
Class : Keyblade Wielder
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Character sheet
Level: 4
Health:
Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue400/400Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue300/300Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 5:12 pm

On his way down the mountain his eyes return to blue and he helps destroy the remaining land threats. "All right time for the sky."
Back to top Go down
Roxas.
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Roxas.

Character sheet
Health:
Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue400/400Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue300/300Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 5:17 pm

The sky threats fly away knowing without the land invasion their plan will fail. Relix then returns to find Fayt and Becky there. "Are you ok?", he says to Fayt and then turns to Becky. After a short glance at Becky he offers to join Fayt and Becky on their journey after all this madness is over. "The end of day one."
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Number of posts : 1950
Class : Assassin
Power Source : Darkness, Shadows, Daemonia

Character sheet
Level: Admin (11)
Health:
Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue15003/15003Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue14000/15000Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (14000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 5:24 pm

Daimos laughs slightly as he sees Kyle fall into the snow frozen solid. He shakes his head then looks back at the approaching enemies. He plants his sword in the ground then takes a meditative stance. He slams his hand down on the top of the sword handle. The sword flashes and causes the enemies to stop in their tracks. Daimos floats in the air and begins glowing. A ring of dark energy swirls around his feet. A strong wind blows upward from the ring. Dark mist starts to rise from his body. The mist increases and forms into a dark aura. Daimos slowly drifts to the ground> he lands and grabs hold of his sword. He dislodges it from the ground then rests it on his shoulder. He looks at the army with strangely glowing red eyes. "So then, which of you will be the first to die?" He asks calmly. The remaining Heartless vanished in a dark flash, while the Nobodies vanished with a flash. Daimos grins then closes his eyes and sighs. The aura dissipates then he opens his eyes and sees Relix talking to Fayt and Becky.
Back to top Go down
Roxas.
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Roxas.

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 5:30 pm

"Wow...," says Relix coming out of the castle. "Fayt looks pretty shaken up. Becky is on the south gate holding up her own."
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue15003/15003Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue14000/15000Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (14000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 5:34 pm

Daimos nods then looks up and sees the Oblivion Drake circling patiently. "It seems that the threat is over...at least for today..." He says then looks back towards the mountains. He watches as the remaining Heartless and Nobodies retreat deep into the mountains. He then looks and sees that Kyle is still frozen face down in the snow. He grins slightly. "At least he tried..." he says.
Back to top Go down
Roxas.
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Roxas.

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 5:39 pm

Smiles as well. "He's actually pretty good." Then breaks out laughing. "Let's go inside."
Back to top Go down
Roxas.
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Roxas.

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 5:40 pm

"Oh and take the Kyle-sicle."
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 5:54 pm

Daimos grins and nods then looks up at the Oblivion Drake. He whistles loudly. The Oblivion Drake immediately lands in the courtyard and comes to him. He lowers his head and growls lowly. Daimos places his hand on the dragon's snout. "Go retrieve Kyle, he too deserves a little rest." Daimos instructs then pats the dragon's snout lightly. The Oblivion Drake growls lowly again then flies off to get Kyle. The dragon returns shortly with the still frozen Kyle held loosely in his mouth. He lowers his head and places Kyle next to Daimos. Daimos looks down at Kyle and grins then looks back up at the Oblivion Drake. "Thank you my friend, for everything that you have done today. For now, you may rest in the mountains. I will call to you when your assistance is needed again." Daimos nods then picks up Kyle's frozen body and enters the palace. The Oblivion Drake roars then flies into the air then heads off towards the mountains.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Takeshi

Number of posts : 547
Class : Playing Kingdom Hearts, Making Websites
Registration date : 2007-09-23

Character sheet
Level: 5
Health:
Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue800/800Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Mana:
Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue500/500Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 6:14 pm

I finally got to the bottom of the mountain after over 18 hours of climbing.” Next time I go to a different world like that," I muttered to myself, "I'm going to make sure that I get put exactly where I need to be." I looked around a found a huge battle going to between the heartless and the people of this world. Were they of this world? I couldn't really tell, but my task wasn't to get involved in what looked like a war. I started looking for some heartless to put into my containers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/superbb

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 6:25 pm

"I am liking that kid more and more." Zexion said as he watched over him and the battle. He still had his hood on to cover his face. "Dusks." Tho white nobodies appeared next to him. "Make sure he doesn't get hurt." The both of them nodded and three more appeared following the others orders. "Reapers." This time 10 Ghost Knights appeared. "I also want you to make sure that kid doesn't get a single scratch. Kill the heartless around but save some so that he can make more brothers." The heartless nodded and ran after the Dusks. The 15 of them all caught up to Takeshi, but seeing as how the Dusks were weren't attacking them you figured they were there to help aid you.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Takeshi

Character sheet
Health:
Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue800/800Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Mana:
Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue500/500Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 6:31 pm

After like 10 minutes of searching, I only found two heartless. So they must all be at the battle. Reluctantly, I walked toward the battle.

To my intense surprise, I found it REALLY easy to get lots of heartless without so much a scratch. In only an hour, I had found enough heartless to completely fill both of my containers.

After a left the battle scene, I had no choice but to make camp and wait for Zexion to pick me up.

Because a had no supplies, I had to steal camping equipment from an army camp nearby.

I didn't want things to get messy if I entered the camp, so I tried to think of a way for me to get in unseen. "If only there were some way I could be one of the soldiers, it would be a piece of cake." I thought and as I thought, something weird started happening to me. I felt like I was a different person. I looked at my reflection, and I realized that I looked exactly like the solider I was looking at a minute ago. I didn't want it to ware off, so I quickly ran into the camp while the solider that looked like me was going to the bathroom. I took what I needed and got out of there.

Now there was nothing to do now but wait.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Takeshi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 6:32 pm

ooc: Sorry I posted that before I read your post Embarassed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 6:51 pm

OOC: Its okay.
The Dusks disappeared along with 5 heartless Reapers. The remaining 5 stool the containers you had spent filling and had run off out of sight.
The Reapers found me and gave me the containers and disappeared. "Good work." He said looking down the the field. He created a portal and walked into it, only to pull Takeshi into another one he made next to him so he could create the heartless Zexion needed. After all he couldn't just leave the boy there.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Takeshi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 6:59 pm

ooc: psst what do I do now?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 9:47 am

Fayt then runs and jumps onto Kushala the two then fly off into the sky without a word.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 10:00 am

Becky Quickly Opens her eyes To see She had been thinking maybe a bit to long, She then see's half of the heartless's Retreating to the Mountains "Oh.. Dosent look like any thing did happen.. Anyway i am out of here" She says as she Walks out of the palace, She then calls for her Ship, As she gets Inside the ship She then Flies into the sky, leaveing the world
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 10:31 am

Daimos returns to his throne and sits down. He plants the NecroShine Zweihander's blade into the floor next to his throne then sits deep in thought, carefully planning out his next move.
Back to top Go down
Roxas.
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Roxas.

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 12:56 pm

"Sorry Daimos, I have to go somewhere." Relix says with regret. "I have to go back to my homeworld. They are waiting for me." Relix then grabs what he needs and starts for the castle. "Beside you got Squall and Fayt at hand."
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 6:10 pm

Fayt left he just has Squall and Me
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 5:42 pm

Daimos nods slightly as Relix leaves then continues to sit in thought. "What would make the enemy gather so suddenly...this is very strange indeed..." he thinks out loud.
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 8:32 pm

Need any help?
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 7:40 am

you must have aneed for me comon
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 10:38 am

Daimos looks at him curiously. "Yes...I suppose I could think of a use for you...scout out towards the mountains, that is where the remaining Heartless and Nobodies retreated to. Report any findings to me immediately." he says then goes back to his deep thinking.
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 10:58 am

Kyle Portals to the top of the mountain landing in the middle of a group of nobodys
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next